NOW FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stephenniem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what about the women warrior?

There is a swastika on it tho
So they were /ourguys/?

nice try

The Swastika is unironically one of the oldest symbols of civilisation. Not sure what it meant to the vikings, probably not nazi related.

ancient indo european symbol
another word for indo european? aryan

The rest here: twitter.com/stephenniem

Thanks Sven, should be an interesting read.

what most likely happened is it wasnt really viking it was arabic and vikings either traded for it or took it for their wives back home as they often did. most popular items to be taken back home to wives and daughters was beads apparently.
to label it as viking and then argue that vikings were muslims would be dishonest.

Calling the cops.

I wonder (((who))) would do that?

There's no arabic in the text. See the link I posted above.

But yes, like you said. If a woman was found in a ship burial alongside a rooster and a dog the most logical conclusion would be that the she wore those clothes because they are fancy foreign clothes rather than she actually being a muslim.

where have all the good Nazis gone?

why would you try to make people think vikings were muslim? wouldn't that just reinforce the idea that muslims are obsessed with rape, pillage and burning churches?

Something tells me that if you were to read any of this "researchers" published papers you would find quite some telling ones.
Either way, the norse had their own version of the curse of Adam, everything had a start and a end. You might win the day with heroism but evil might win tomorrow, the fight does not stop. Therefor instead of giving up and yielding to the evil forces they promoted heroism, face death and certain doom didn't necessarily mean that was the only thing that was going to happen, you might save and give hope to mankind in the process which was why the gods showed up and fought during ragnarök despite knowing that they would ultimately meet their bitter end.

If you want to find out if a religion or ideology has shit tier alignments, then the promise of an utopia is what you are looking for.

>1/60
I fucking hate Twitter and anyone that does this shit.

>a 60 post twitter essay is the only way for scholars to communicate with the public today

Best part?
Look at the original diagram from 1938 and then compare it with her reconstruction.
She literally just took a pencil and drew over the original pattern to make it slightly resemble Arabic (well, Persian, really, but that's another story).

Anyone who had even a basic knowledge of Viking history knew this was just a bullshit story. It's well known Vikings had visited and traded with Muslim nations, because they found graffiti left by Vikings that basically said "Snorf was here, fucking brown bitches"

Anyone who is white and not so retarded they are Leftist knew this. The "archaeologist" is another crazy woman bent Left. They don't deserve university places, they don't deserve money and fame, they do deserve shipping off to a Gulag somewhere in Somalia.

But it's not even that kind of a bullshit story.
Of course it was possible for a Viking to come across some shiny item with Arabic on it and take it home for the women, but in this case there was never any Arabic inscription.
95% it's the """scholar"""'s Iranian bf getting stoned, looking at one of her picture books and discovering something that looked like allah to him.

Oh, I dunno, maybe because Sweden has a huge influx of immigrants from that region as of late and they're trying to say stop being so xenophobic these people have been here all along even though that's a completely false narrative.

looks like it says Bite Me
>Vikings
erry time

w2c?