youtube.com/watch?v=DQnsNLYiic8
youtube.com/watch?v=DQnsNLYiic8

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.senate.gov/about/members
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is he testifying about?

FBI stuff
about Obama admin trading uranium to russia and general Democrat corruption

whatever dude. Didn't you hear that Trump said to a dead soldier's mother that her son was worthless?

The last 24 hours in a nutshell.

I want to pet that cat

>(((feinstein)))
HOLY SHIT SOMEONE PLS KILL HER

>"It's an honor of a lifetime subverting justice by ignoring your treasons and sedition, my fellow swamp"
I hate these faggot (((senators))).

yeah she was virtue signalling about LGBT hard

Daily reminder that Trump will not put hillary in jail and he is a blackmailed pedo

Holy shit! Why isn't pol talking about this?

Just sit back, relax and spread truth to normies as much as possible. (((They're))) losing and lashing out like a dying animal backed into a corner. Now crush their fucking throat.

dræbe dig selv

>and then drumff called us nigger kikes and gassed all six sixtilgorillion of us to death

bump

Insane sliding going on
no other threads about this going to the top of the catalog
all retarded shit

c'mon sessions, out with it.

>Sessions: I ain't saying shit nigga

fucking democrats make me want to be a nazi space marine

HERE WE GO

Here we go, Uranium one topic

fuck the reichins.

>I hear your concerns

Fuck you, Sessions.

I heard he told her her son was a faggot and the world is a better place without him.

anyone else feeling sleepy?

bump

go fuck yourself, shill cunt

COME ON

Yeah actually, sessions won't reveal anything so there is no point in this hearing

dammit sessions, big can't comment

Holy fuck he just basically admitted that there is an ongoing investigations.

Obama, Lynch, Comeny and Clinton to the fucking G A L L O W S

>Why isnt this at the top of the Catalog
because sessions is a spineless cunt and we lost our taste for nothingburgers long ago

(((FEINSTEIN)))

>nothingburger
Hello shareblue

But there can't be an ongoing investigation already, because everyone keeps saying he's not doing anything because he hasn't announced it. Doncha know investigations, indictments, and grand juries are always done in public?

nothing burger
kys CNN

If there was no investigation into top players he could say so.

Because he is silent he speaks volumes.

its fucking habbening!!!

archive link in pic

Someone must have video of Jeff Sessions at Lolicon - there is no other reason this guy would be preventing investigations of Clinton and Obama.

He literally prefaced his statement of "I will not confirm or deny there is an investigation" with one that people have already been arrested for the Uranium deal.

FUCKING (((FEINSTEIN)))

Is Sessions a Jew? If not, he sure talks like one.

That damage control

Who are our based Senators

Sessions refusing to answer questions in open session on the grounds that they're not "appropriate" is still fucking unbelievable.

When is trump dropping in via helicopter?

>Obama, Lynch, Comeny and Clinton to the fucking G A L L O W S
But how? Everybody goes like
>I ain't saying shit nigga
>investigations status: dead end

>id: Allow Spic
wew

Every time, every fucking time. Whenever there is a major development against the corrupt Globalist party, the media branch of the deep state (MSM) cranks out a slandering hit piece to divert attention. Surely these sheep cannot be this blind and stupid too?

quick recap plzz will reward with boobies

kill me

>whatever dude. Didn't you hear that Trump said to a dead soldier's mother that her son was worthless?
fucking lol'd

seriously this is the logic now

>refusing to answer questions regarding classified matters in an open session
Sessions is such a fucking bigot

What do I think about Jeff Sessions, Sup Forums?

>Daily reminder that Trump will not put hillary in jail and he is a blackmailed pedo
did you even look at your own photo? look how uncomfortable Trump looks with that guy (I can only assume that "guy" must be Jeffrey Epstein)!

Lol Rosenstein is in charge of determining if he should recuse himself from investigating himself regarding uranium one. Trump's agenda will be ruined as long as Sessions is in the AG seat. Spineless. Fire him, put in Rudy.

Rand Paul

Before saying he would not confirm or deny an active investigation, he let it slip that people have already been arrested. Also watch that statement, he is basically smirking because him and Grassley both know there is one

is he present?

If forrest gump had a retarded uncle who got brain damage from moonshine poisoning, had a lobotomy, and was brainwashed that marijuana was kryptonite to jesus.....

lul how every attack starts with "the wapo"

AHAHAAHA ALLOW SPIC
FUCK ON WE ARE EMPTY EAUHEUAHEAUHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEA

dræb dig selv

DUDE

No I don't believe he is in this committee

People who react to every public statement as if it carries critical meaning they can use to prove who's on what side don't deserve to enjoy the Happening, so it's just as well they can't understand it.

WEED

amazing comeback man

Sessions is an old boys club politician. Should not be trusted. He stepped down on the fake Russia news, allowing Rosenstein to appoint Mueller, and carry on this fake charade and character assassination of the democratically president and administration. That is a globalist/ party deep state move, do not trust him fully, he plays both sides of the field. Also, he is pro pill mills and anti cannabis, he sways to money from lobbyist. TLDR: Fuck Sessions, crooked as a barrel of snakes.

hillary is not going to jail

judiciary.senate.gov/about/members
He's not

Sad!
Is cruz there? kek

>put in rudy
wouldn't he just recuse himself from 9/11 reopenings?

>weed isn't a drug
why do people unironically believe this?
you smoke enough of the shit you start wearing hemp clothes and turning into a faggot with no ambition

see also on behalf of the 87,6 % ethnic danes i apolegize for my in breed muslim friend

But McCain's bf is there and AL Franken

Paid Russian trolls are trying to bury anything incriminating.

These old fossils, jesus

Yes, he spoke before Feinstein.

it shouldigung

For a liberal from California she's not even the worst. Imagine what Californians will replace her with.

They replaced Barbara "Muh Senate title" Boxer with Kamala Harris.

blump

That cat ain’t fer petting

bamped

well if i try to write chinese you can correct me.
you have muslim friends? I don't.

death to lahey

MUH RUSSIA

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>y-yes mr. ...uh senator Leahy
Sessions btfo

How about you fuck off shill

HIPPIE LEAHY EATS THE RUSSIA DNC NARRATIVE PILLS

>soldier dies
>Trump tells soldiers mother that dead soldier understood risks
How is he wrong

get a load of this guy

What the fuck just happened with that? lmao

>more talk about russia than about hillary
burgers will call me a cia jew shill for pointing out that hillary is not being investigated and will not be locked up.
>but muh based tweet from trump
trump's tweets are meaningless blabber