LAUREN

SOUTHERN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogyz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IS

JEWISH

Is a kike and not an American girl. Fuck off and dye your hair you and change your surname to hide the fact that you came from a inbred-fetal alcohol syndrome-dirty rat Jew bloodline. Also she's a Canadian, the scum of the western hemisphere

IS A TRAITOR BITCH

Bruh, I'm gonna break it to you softly here. I've seen all the love threads and I'm staging an intervention. She's not going to love you for bringing her attention. You have to let this go. It's not healthy, man.

IS FOR CUDDLING AND LOVING

FINNBRO HELP

and a race mixer
and a thot
only beta orbiters care about that Jewess

he can't, he's milking his reindeers

Why is her sister so perfect?

Delet this thread.

She is not jewish. This is charachter assasination.

Why do you even bother at this point? You'll just give her new fans by making your attacks this obvious.

Lauren is not jewish:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/aogyz

Zero proof of coalburning either. She seems to make jews extra mad though.

She's a Jew. She's not white. No jew is White.

She is a sephardic jew from iberia. Master of all races

That nose. She's a fucking jew.

better being a jew than a fag

Her nose could not be less Jewish. I ask again, why do you even bother? Literally no one is convinced by you.

like clockwork

id be upset too if my whole discord raiding crew got btfo by a single person

>mfw people make these threads now just to get attention from finnknight

>MONKEY FACE
>SKNINY LEGS
>WEAK SKIN
PERFECT,
Did you forget to eat burger today?

It could be a coincidence, but look how similar they are

>assasination

>Skinny Legs

What de fug are you on about Pajeet?

she's dating other races too
a paki, for example

>weak skin

wat

Keep up the good work m8.

she ugly bro.

Based Finnish defender of e-celebs

You already destroyed your credibility by claiming she is jewish. Get a new IP and try again, sport.

THERE IT IS

How does he do it, lads? He's been doing this for months if not years

id marry her and give her 3 nice and healthy white/mexican little boys

Attention whore that takes half naked pictures all the time and calls herself "traditional" and also says that just because she doesnt have kids at 22 doesnt mean she's not traditional if you claim otherwise you're /leftypol/ shill despite traditional women used to get married at 18, had no career and had at least 4 kids at the end of their life time

I sent her my cum tribute of her and she fucking blocked me on Twitter. wtf fucking bitch

Sage these slide threads anons

Filthy nigger booty. The nigs must have brainwashed you good to prefer that floppy ass over Lauren's perfect behind.

Why would some fag remake the pic?

she will never have sex with you, why bother?

by what standard?

Jared Taylor will never have sex with me either, I'll still defend him from shills and retards.

you didn't come enough

based? he is shilling for kikes.

normal standards. ugly face, and too thin. can't breed children with that stick figure.

Where did she claim, that she is traditional? What we know, is she supports traditional ideas and it is a good thing.

ah youre just trolling, carry on friend.

Notice how these clowns never try to argue their case, they revert instantly to character assassination tactics.

What kikes? Lauren Southern is far from me politically, but she clearly isn't a kike. She isn't controlled opposition, at least not for the globalists that want to genocide us.

Why are you shilling against her? What is your geoflag?

How does if feel when your dedicated shilling is so BTFO'd by a singe user that you have to character assassinate him on every turn, and still fail at it?

I want her to be the mother of my children.

I've heard this 'traditional' woman likes getting around too....

Totally similar. I mean, they both have features common to human females, so yeah, total resemblance.

>lauren southern thread
>finnfag comes to defend lauren from supposed character assassins
>snekfag comes to defend finnfag from supposed character assassins
Whoa, this is getting too meta for me

Literally a bra-burning crypto-feminazi.

If you worship her you're enabling feminism and thus are part of the problem

>those editing skills
>that shirt
Very sad

Look at the first 10 posts of this thread. There's no other word for this than character assassination.

Why do you care enough to visit eceleb threads for months on end?

>what is irony
There is gel inside bras?

I unironically only clicked this thread and scrolled down to see if finnfag was still at it.
The answer is yes.

Yes goy follow Lauren Southernberg. Follow the traditional woman who race mixes and has no children. Good goy

is CUTE. CUTE!

another shabbos goy shilling for kikes. spread your lame propaganda somewhere else.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE ONE MORE FUCKING THREAD SLIDING THE RUSSIA TESTIMONY I WILL PERSONALLY COME TO CANADA AND BEAT YOU TO DEATH IN FRONT OF YOUR DOG-WIFE

>race mixes
>has no children
These are contradictory.
Are all shills this dumb?

>she also clogged my toilet with a huge shit

>coalburning is okay so long as there's no children produced
The absolute state of southernfags

I would like to nominate finnfag as Sup Forums autist of the year, based on the following:
>is a full time jobless NEET
>literally spends all waking hours painstakingly looking through the catalog for anti-lauren threads
>his autism is so severe he has become a celebrity in a board of anonymous autists
>no matter how many threads, his dedication never wavers, he still valiantly defends lauren with the same passion in thread after thread
>this poor guy probably thinks lauren appreciates him and perhaps fantasizes about marrying her, not realizing this is perhaps the most beta behavior ever witnessed

Do I dream of marrying Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor too seeing as I defend them just as ardently?

You're not fooling anyone Schlomo.

You're known for the lauren threads, don't sabotage your own fame....

>anti-lauren threads
Yes. ANTI. Does that tell you anything?

by that logic, you are even more pathetic for being so well-informed about him. Hilarious.

stop trying to piggyback off the finn's celebrity status snekfag.

>niggerbutt

dude, all it takes for a thin girl to get an ass like that is 15 minutes of exercise 3 times a week and of course, avoid eating like a american

it's ridiculous the little amount of effort a woman needs to do to be attractive in comparison to us

everyone knows about him, that's my point. I don't even spend that much time here. But it doesn't matter if it's day or night I pop in, if there's a lauren thread, he'll be there.

Only because Lauren has been the most attacked person in the last 6 months so she needs the most defending.

What is your geoflag?

I am not namefagging or even showing my flag, how am I piggybacking on anyhting? And
>celebrity status
LMAO

>be at protest
>she gives you this look
wat do?

How will the Finnish white knight recover? She's on good terms with subhumans, there is no plausible deniability left to appeal to anymore. Her past is gross.

What is that look even supposed to convey?

bitch lasagna

I'm not denying anything. The town she grew up in is like over 30% Indian. And she has had other non-white friends. None of this is surprising seeing as she was a libertarian until 2016 and has only recently gone a bit more far right.

>The town she grew up in is like over 30% Indian.
How will Canadians recover.

oh wait...

>be you
>always "happen" to be in Lauren Southern thread
>"heh look at this guy, he's always in Lauren Southern threads"

OH NO, YOU'VE OUTED ME, HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER

MUST BE POUNDED HARD AS FUCK

by me

Have you forgotten to pray to the toilet witch today so she doesn’t turn you into a chapatti, Pajeet?

WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS

Only for small tits.

>having a cameltoe
>IN JORTS

fuck that pucci must be puffy af