STOP STEALING OUR THINGS YOU BIGOTS

White people are all theives and should not be allowed to steal our cultture!

>vice.com/en_au/article/j5ga5x/hoop-earrings-are-my-culture-not-your-trend

>Every few years we are reminded that our language, culture and style is available for white consumption, but our existence is nothing more than superficial. Hoops exist across many minority groups as symbols of resistance, strength and identity. As for many women of colour before me, hoops play a large role in my self preservation and expression. I was young when I learned just how comfortable white people are taking from other cultures. Unlike me, she was skinny with pale white skin. When I got out of the water my friend was gone, and so were the earrings.

It's almost like you're stealing the identity from people who fought hard for against colonial structures. So, in a way, it's almost like you are the colonists. You see?

Other urls found in this thread:

tophealthnews.net/he-barely-survived-after-rash-covered-his-body/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright, non whites should stop speaking english and wearing our clothes.

>leftists say identity is a spook
>leftists get mad when whites steal nigger identity

Is he okay?

>leftists mock the west for "having no culture"
>leftists get mad when westerners borrow other's culture

did he die?

LMAO!

Every white slut in the 80s wore hoops, what a stupid sheboon.

jesus christ, fucking let it die

apparently yes
tophealthnews.net/he-barely-survived-after-rash-covered-his-body/#

go back into mud huts? Now what you fool?

Get them on a boat to Africa or their other shithole countries. I'm sick and tired.
P.S. tell them to never use anything that was invented or introduced by a white European. So 99% of all things existing.

>its just a rash

He can breath okay as long as nobody unplugs him.

wtf is happening in that pic?! Jesus fuck

Stevens-Johnson syndrome

Hoop earrings were worn in Ancient Greece, 2000BCE.
There are frescoes depicting them, and we have excavated gold, silver and bronze hoop earrings.

How in the fuck is this cultural appropriation?

>In an episode of comedy series Broad City, Ilana's Venezuelan housemate Jaime gently addresses his discomfort with Ilana's penchant for hoops: "There's something you do that I see a lot of white people do. And it's kinda like cultural appropriation.... You know those earrings that you have that say 'Latina'? They look beautiful on you. But you're not Latina, mi amor. It's almost like you're stealing the identity from people who fought hard for against colonial structures. So, in a way, it's almost like you are the colonists. You see?"
glad i don't watch broad city boy howdy

WE

Friendly reminder that africa had rail transport before china did.

No, you see black inventions and clothes are part of their culture but white inventions and tools are just things and have no cultural value.
So proud POC can use western tools freely but Europeans may not use African cultural relics ever.

It's like you're Hitler right now, I can't even.

Nigga I gots some real shit to show ya

Some pleasant news for once

WUZ

They also had bike thieves before China.

Dude fucking delete his picture. You're a sick fuck

We cultivate many things we have a lot of culture Ebola, AIDS etc don't be a fag

Phew.

Actually, a giant fucking plate through the lip is her culture.

So this is how they made pinhead

>meme flag communist complains about stealing
Holy shit this is rich!!!

MINOANS

He went on 9gag

every one look and point at the disgusting newfag

Author is an Ozzie pretending to be Puerto Rican. Be aware that they're shitposting on Vice now.

Why do I even want the culture of a negro?
It's a disgusting culture

Holy fucking hell, boy

> Zachary’s mom confirmed medication as the culprit. She had given her son medicine for a migraine just days earlier.
Women.

Have never seen an episode in my life. I can tell it's (((their))) propaganda.

Hoop earings are trashy as fuck

Daily Reminder.....
If your family is going to eat pizza and you don't bring your black friend. Your a fucking racist.

new Hellraiser sequel lookin sick!

To be fair asprin allergies aren't exactly normal and it isn't like getting tested for that is common.

>boy nearly died because some retard took an Ibuprofen

Holy shit, that's some Hellraiser shit right there.

this

>only sluts and prostitutes wear those in the hood
T. The white guy that grew up in the hood

part and parcel to living in a globalized earth

When they stop appropriating our dreadlocks

Hoop earring are degenerate anyway. I actually support these lunatics, and white upper class liberals follow what they say. By accusing whites of cultural appropriation, you're purifying them from degenerate shit like dreadlocks, rap, black culture. Isn't this a good thing?

How is it stealing? Us doing it doesn't stop them from continueing to do so.
How can an idea be stolen unless it's supposed to be secret? Ideas are spread, not stolen.

>fast forward 1000 years later
>africa : old and rusty, barely there cos of nigger keep stealing the steel
>china : an anti - gravity transport

Obvious slide thread, ignore.

The English language was created off the Phoenician alphabet.

I assumed giant hoop earrings were the sign of a total slut because there is always one girl in any given British soap opera who wears them and she will be the roastie of the series. I didn't know niggers claim to wear them as a symbol of "muh heritage" or anything, because they were originally, and will always be the choice of loud-mouth, obnoxious orange-skinned alcoholic sluts on UK evening television dramas.

(OP)
I love how these threads are only aimed at white people. It's as if other races don't really exist.

Why do spics always claim to have been oppressed by Spanish invaders?
Those greasy colonists are almost as much their ancestors as the little brown savages.

A quick study of the metallurgical history of the African continent reveals Vice and Niggers to be full of shit.
Wypipo start running bones thru our noses and you've got something to bitch about, Tyreesescup.

Am I stealing your culture now?

Keep your spear chucking crack smoking culture, nigger.

That's a fantastically heartwarming story, and a warning to all against needlessly medicating your kids (the mom gave him migraine medicine, likely Excedrin, which contains caffeine, acetaminophen, and aspirin---aspirin being the 'trigger' agent in most of these disordered immune response cases).

I had a talk with my mom about this; apparently, since things were tight when I was a kid, my parents would just medicate us (cough syrup for any ailment, ibuprofen for any ache, etc; doctor visit and antibiotics prescriptions, the pink chalky shit, only as a last resort----never did we go to urgent care, too expensive). I remember this vaguely and somewhat pleasantly because staying home from school was always better than going.

I'm a father now, and am wary of cutting corners like my folks did. Some things are worth sacrificing for---I'd hate to put my kids at risk just to avoid an urgent care/clinic bill. Stories like this just confirm my existing bias. I'm in no way a fan of Big Pharma, but vetting a good family doctor is a worthy investment of time and energy for any parent. My brothers and I are lucky we at least had a dedicated, private family doctor who was a friend of the family watching out for us.

tl;dr - don't give your kids aspirin.

Get off the internet. It was invented by white men.

Stop stealing our culture! REEEE!

>speaking European languages
>straightens hair/straight hair weaves
>dyes hair blonde
>uses any modern technology
>lives in my fucking country (gb2 Africa and live your beloved culture, cunt)

LOL omg i died haha

Badass doctors at it again.

Not one documented peer-reviewed study referenced supporting the claims that hoop earings are "latino" in origin.
Not one.

so the hellraser is real?
damn that guy lost a lot of his strength

>Hoops exist across many minority groups as symbols of resistance, strength and identity.
Also a symbol for how dumb you are for filling your body with hoops

>Hoops are worn by minorities as symbols of resistance, and strength. Think twice before you put them on.

YES, SISTER!!!

>whites are stealing
Sorry for appropriating your culture.

Whatever happened to "my body, my rights?" Or is the rule only applicable when they want it to be?

No it developed from Old Saxon and the proto germanic language spoken by the various germanic tribes before they ever made contact with the Romans.

Niggers are fucking retarded. 3/4 of them are raised without a father. It's really hard to have a history or cultural identity without a father. That's part of why they latch on to anything that they can. It's just them trying to fill the void, but with that negro flare that we all know and love.

Can Niggers stop appropriating human culture. Stop pretending they have human hair ?

Shut up and stop appropriating, white devil.
Peer-review and science are meaningless euro-centric concepts anyway.

Stop wearing jewelry and go back to eating bugs, worshiping the sun, and sacrificing your beaner daughters, then.
Fucking piece of shit, latinix, half-breed, shitskins getting their ears pierced as an infant. Fucking degenerate.

>white
>jew broad
Not even close.

Turn off your electricity please. Stop eating food. Farmers are white majority. Farming and food is white Culture. Stop culturally appropriating white people.
No more Indians in school with my children. Learning and caring is a white culture thing.

Only applicable when you are overeating, or withdraw consent non-verbally 2 seconds before ejaculation during coitus.

Who gives a fuck if you are colonist?
All the history was about colonizing, adopting culture, medieval kingdoms from ancient roman adopted from greece and Etruscan that adopted from pogans.
That's how you get prosperity and rich culture

Also how you weed out the loser cultures.

Non white should stop using things that white people invented.

Back to the mud shed with you.

Did you just assume xir's gender?

You are new to Sup Forums (all Sup Forums is Sup Forums) and easily triggered. This will pass.

We have such sights to show you.

The death of colonialism was the death of great progress. Weak countries and starving civilizations shouldn't exist. Let the strong make the weak useful

>Latinx
also all this cultural appropriation stuff is disguised criticism of capitalism, liberals just don't realize it

Hold up, are they seriously claiming hoop earrings, things that have existed back in ancient Greece's day? Oh my hahaha

why the eruptions have geometric pattern?

Madonna popularized them in the 80's

Not only is this a completely bullshit issue, but its also an issue that is complete bullshit.

Considering niggers didn't even know how to forge metals before YT showed up I highly doubt it. The only constant in nigger culture is their need to steal other race's cultures.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CALLING ALL MINORITY WOMEN "Trashy"?

Fuck you white boy, go back to hell devil.

White people stole everything from the anunaki

fuck you white boys, stealing our culture.

Hol Up, you sayin jesus wept?

oh look time to get the mail.