Trump says Dem rep 'fabricated' account of call to soldier's widow, has 'proof'

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

Donald Trump via Twitter
Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!

DRUMFTERS BTFO

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/18/trump-says-dem-rep-fabricated-account-call-to-soldiers-widow-has-proof.html

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/18/trump-says-dem-rep-fabricated-account-call-to-soldiers-widow-has-proof.html
https://www.local10.com/news/politics/trump-speaks-to-widow-of-sgt-la-david-johnson
https://warontherocks.com/2017/10/deadly-overconfidence-trump-thinks-missile-defenses-work-against-north-korea-and-that-should-scare-you/
Aaron Long
Aaron Long

Shocked Trump would lie

Has Trump ever lied in his life?

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

If you believe fake news, everyday since his conception.

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Nothing would be funnier if Trump had the phone conversation recorded hahaha

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Trump records all his conversations like Nixon
Waits for Democrats to pull this stunt
Stoke the flames with silence
Laugh heartily as they get BTFO

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

https://www.local10.com/news/politics/trump-speaks-to-widow-of-sgt-la-david-johnson
Why not post the full quote? what too afraid you'll be shown for the truth spinning shit you are?

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

The widow said she wasn't sure what Trump exactly said LMFAO - you are pathetic

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

They're awfully desperate now. You know POTUS has that call recorded, it's a damn official White House line! He's just letting them whip themselves into a frenzy before he lays the hammer down.
God I love this man.

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

It's Mueller time! #CRINGE

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Everything he does with the public in terms of interactions is recorded....the NSA have a fresh copy as it went through THEIR lines anyways.

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

As we all know, a Democratic congresswoman from a swing state would have no reason to smear the president. If she said she has no reason to lie, that means she's telling the truth

Joseph King
Joseph King

Democratic congresswoman
No reason to smear the president
chose one

Easton Price
Easton Price

That was the joke.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

low-energy today - difficulty getting sarcasm

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

Also your post is blessed by Kek

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

The phone calls to vets are likely vetted and filtered through campaign, communications people. And he probably reads something prepared and offers some personal remarks that are 100% nice.

He's giving these phone calls to show up Obama. So he probably tries to be extra nice.

And he likely records these conversations because of what happened with the Pakistani dude during the campaign.

He simply wouldn't trust POCs anymore.

He recorded the phone call.

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

Why are Democrats so dumb? He probably records anything he says to any Mexican, Arab, black, etc.

He probably won't even meat a woman without his wife or Ivanka around... Mike Pence rule.

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

I meant MEET.

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

meat is funnier
get it ?

John Lewis
John Lewis

Go gouge out a kid's eye and make him beg for your gypsy money, you Bulgarian fisherman fuck.

James Gray
James Gray

Jesus, what a moron you are. Are you wearing a helmet?

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

When is the leftist groupthink microchip installed?
Or is it telepathy?
How do they coordinate their projectionism so effectively?

William Gray
William Gray

They are told by their late night show hosts reptilian overlords

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

They transcribe every call, that's why he won't release it

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Man i bet he records everything, most sensationalised president ever hes got to.

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

the mother and wife of a soldier just waited til their loved one was killed so they could make the president look bad
Trumpfags actually believe this

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

This Trump fellow seems trustworthy! I will believe him!

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

You mean like those alleged Comey tapes that never materialized?

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

You do know that it was the congresswoman who overheard them that claimed Trump said this?
Like literally democrats have every reason in the world to lie about Trump

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Why would he release the Comey tapes - he used them to make Comey kneel.

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

(s)hillery slams hands onto table
What difference does it make?

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

I like how he said, "I got proof" but didn't show it or say what it is. i call bluff, he's just trying to win time until this story vanishes from the news

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

When someone says "I have a proof!" without providing the proof or describing specifically what the proof is, he is most likely lying.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

The mother of the soldier verified what the congresswoman said and also said trump disrespected her son in the phone call

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

Remember when Comey was so brave and Trump mentioned about recordings he had and Comey withdrew and faggotted out?

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

disrespected her son in the phone call

WoW He really has proof then - The motherfucker records everything

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

They're women and black. The black soldier defied his mom and his GF when he enlisted. Did it to get out of the hood.

His women don't appreciate his sacrifice. Democrats pounce on widow and drive her around until Trump calls.

she took the call with the Miami-Dade commissioner and Democratic Representative in the car with her.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

No, i remember comey actually testifying in front of congress that Trump was commiting an obstruction of justice.

And i also remember that Trump never provided those tapes

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Totally not suspicious digits

Lucas White
Lucas White

the black bitch is a never trumper, who should believe?

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

You are confused about the timeline. After Trump announced about the tapes, Comey said he won't say shit anymore.

Christian Price
Christian Price

No one actually believes this when the only witnesses are three sheboons, one of which is a Dem senator, and another says "I don't know what he said exactly"
Sounds like nigger bullshit.

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

wasn't the recording of his phone call to the Mexicans or Australians leaked?

He records outbound calls for Christ's sake.

Austin Young
Austin Young

Trump twitted about the tapes before Comey's testimony to congres, mate.

Let me tell you something. if Trump actually had tapes of those conversation, he would have released them a long time ago

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

That's why I wrote this

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

Again: if Trump actually had tapes of those conversations, he would have released them a long time ago.

We are many months after the comey hearings by now, and im still not seeing any tapes being released

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

Common Dreams
top kek

Eli Price
Eli Price

Unlike that poor nigga, Drumpf have no clue what he signed up for

https://warontherocks.com/2017/10/deadly-overconfidence-trump-thinks-missile-defenses-work-against-north-korea-and-that-should-scare-you/

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

Why? That makes no sense. Why not use them as extortion ? Comey claimed shit that wasn't true. Trump said I have tapes and come backed down. Trump doesn't want to destroy people. He just wants to use the tapes as extortion, so he can get his way.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

He's autistic enough for me to believe he said it exactly as reported. Just like him throwing paper towel rolls at Puerto Ricans, he's literally autistic and doesn't realize how socially retarded he is

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

She is a never Trumper FYI

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

Lol. you are one naive motherfucker.

Comey gave his testimony. If Trump could disprove the testimony using tapes, he would have done it 100%

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

So you could cry about him releasing classified info again?

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

You think that a woman who's husband just died cares about making shit up?
Man,that's really sad,how far up Trump's ass you are.You'll literally excuse everything he does,and deny everything that doesn't fit in with your image of him.
Really sad.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

These shitheads at work just ate up everything the TV told them. Im so sick of the media and nogs.
Please TV media, tell these dindus to jump off a bridge! There, solved the problem.

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

The Comey tapes weren't recorded phone calls. They were recording Trump allegedly made during a face to face meeting.

He claims he didn't make them but that could be double speak.

His "lawyer" may have recorded Comey or maybe a Secret Service body cam.

The president might have had a body cam on him for his security.

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Laugh heartily as they get BTFO
Nobody will get BTFO unless he releases those recordings

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

Was that before or after he committed multiple counts of documented perjury?

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

Are you are fucking retarded. if trump had tapes that prove him right he could have easily released them.

And if they contained any "classified" info he could easily censore them or just give it to the justice department to prove that comey was lying.

But he didn't do that, because Trump is full of shit. and anyone with a brain can see it

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

She is a never Trumper. Now you see why she is trying to lie?

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

Or maybe Trump never had any tapes and he is just bullshitting because he knows naive nimrods like you are going to believe him

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Trump only lies to his non-fans.

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

If she's black, yes. If she's in a car with a devoted never Trumper, yes. If the price is right, yes. If there is fame involved, yes.

Christian Price
Christian Price

Democrats making accusations without thinking. They're butthurt at Trump taking on the NFL-BLM kneeling protests. They're butthurt Trump is dismantling Obamacare. They're butthurt they are getting BTFO.

They're butthurt and desperate.

Trump should release the recording. If the family is attacking, they already broke confidentiality.

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

and-that-should-scare-you/

glad they told me how to feel, i wasn't sure

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

this

Josiah White
Josiah White

You really think it's something that Trump would never say?
You think he has compassion?

You're gullible as fuck man.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

Party operatives are slimey. She has 3 kids to feed

new car
500,000 dollars from Harvey Weinstein
vacation to Hawaii
meet your favorite black celebrity
wine and dine

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

Think I just got an STD from seeing this. Why are most Dems so white they are almost see through?

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

It really is time to get rid of this asshole. One way or another. He is NOBODY'S president. A failure and a loser forever.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

I think he was reading from a card typed out by a lawyer, and nigs gonna nig.

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

Trump will touch nothing and change nothing. He aren't even letting him speak in public. Read it an weep. It's all coming to an end.

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

"He knew what he was getting into" is an aknowlagment of bravery. (((Democrat))) family using his death to push ideology. The weak and feeble live in the shadow of brave men.

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

He aren't
GO
BACK
TO
MEXICO
NAO

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

This is what it looks like when the entire country rejects the fake president. LOL. I LOVE my country!!! NO TRUMP EVER!!!

(Agenda completely stalled and shut down).

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

He didn't know what he was getting into. He was a dumb nigger

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

not using Ordinator's perk mod
Fucking pleb.

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

says the russian shill. you lost dude. you lost. Trump is garbage. Get a real job.

You.

Lost.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

That's not something anyone would write.
It's literally something that a sociopath would say,without thinking too much-because they don't feel compassion,they just learn how and what to say,and sometimes it goes terribly wrong.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

NO TRUMP ON MY WATCH! NO TRUMP EVER!! FIGHT HIM TO THE DEATH!!!

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Please keep crying for the next 7 years. Very entertaining.

David Wright
David Wright

Awww poor baby. 7 more years pussy LOL

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

You're doing it wrong
You're far to obvious

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

Maybe one day you can be as patriotic as that "dumb nigger".

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

I have no doubt they are lying.

Just look at teverything they ever said about the BLM people, or the college "rapes", or the Knees together judge.

They lie about everything.

Eli Young
Eli Young

So you're saying the mom and wife of a dead soldier just couldn't wait til he was killed so they could lie and try to make the president look bad? So the mother is a liar because her congresswoman is a never Trumper?

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

Cindy Sheehan 2.0

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Still waiting on proof either way.

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

for the next 7 years
Got some bad news for you

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

What was the full quote?
Because the news story's headline is not the full quote.

They buried it in the middle between two advertisements.

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

Looks like he’s still there. Stay mad fag.

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

N E E D P R O O F
E E
E E
D D
P P
R R
O O
O O
F F

James Jones
James Jones

You guys know this is an old nigger move from al sharpton's playbook don't you? Rile up the dindus and get white guilt libcucks to donate money to the family. It's why trayvon and the gentle giants families are millionaires now. Doesn't matter if this a proven lie people won't care and will just say fuck you we're resisting!

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

So you’ll just willing believe someone who is probably being promised the world if they go along with this? Idiot.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

yo your late to give trump his noon blow job. hes waiting...

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

NEED PROOF

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Sure, kid. Even Bloomberg is saying he will probably get a second term because of the economy

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

This. It’s as if the only person that died was the nigger. 3 other people died and guess what? They were white and no uproar from their families.

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

I'll believe them until the person who said they have proof to the contrary of the mother and congresswoman releases it

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

Believing a carload of 4 sheboons, 2 of which are known crazed anti trumpers, one of which has lied about swastikas and nooses before.

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

believing someone who says they have proof but never releases it

Grayson King
Grayson King

Even if Trump said that, how is it not true? He knew he was signing up for something dangerous but did it because he loved his country. He made the ultimate sacrifice and his memory should never be in vain. How is what he said bad?

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

The worst part is he didn't even know the guys name

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

Bullshit.

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

Believing someone based on their word in 2017

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

And you know this how?

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Make up more bullshit.

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

You didn’t either until today

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

go all in and spend all your slaveblue bux on calling out le drumpf for lying about the evidence then pussy boy
you won't cuz you know he has it and he'll drop it on you like a hot load when you do. slaveblue's the most ineffective propaganda in the history of earth.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

A gold star mom would never sell herself out to the leftist cause and lie profusely.
No way, would never happen.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

The Mother of the soldier and the congresswoman both said the wife expressed that to them, every article about the subject has their quotes
I still don't but I not trying to cover up the reason they died either
I have proof your a fag
I'm sure you believe me

James Adams
James Adams

Billions dollars that he said "David" instead of "La David".
forgot his name!11!!!!!!one!eleven

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

The anti-Trump faggots don’t understand anything. You can record a conversation but it is generally illegal to distribute it without the other’s permission. Trump’s warning to Comey was saying, if this goes further, I’ve got you. Comey got real quiet.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Nah.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

This. It's typical overblowing of the situation. I still don't understand how the original phrase he said was something bad. He did know what he was getting into. All soldiers do.

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

release it then. see how i called u out? now convince your boss to do that to le drumpf, worthless slave.

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

and-that-should-scare-you/

Doesn't scare me, I live in Yorkshire

Adam White
Adam White

an anonymous source who understands the thinking of fallen soldiers mothers has confirmed the account
Kys

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

say it again and I will
That's what trump said at the tax reform meeting when asked about it

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Fuck you CTR shill

Bentley James
Bentley James

he said "David" instead of "La David".
Nobody can blame him for that, he can't be expected to speak Niggerese

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Was she the paedo?

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

so do something about it propaganda slave? 'this is the end of le drumpf but we're not gonna act on it cuz Brock said we have to suck his dick all day today just like yesterday and the day before that' pussy.
you and your worthless trash no future coworkers can't do shit. if you wanted to get paid to get brain damage and get your ass kicked you should have went into boxing. the ass kickings would be less frequent, the pay would be better, and your brain would have suffered less.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Really? Because I explicitly remember Comey saying he didnt believe Trump was obstructing justice

Oh wait that's because he said that

Back to r/communism

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

Lefty faggots really believe trump would call a goldstar mother and insult her.

God you are all so dumb.

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

It has nothing to even do with insult her. She found fault in words that had zero fault in them.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

you're emotionally attached to a faggot politician
Just proved it, trumpfag

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Emotionally attached to getting rid of said politician.
Goes both way, shill.

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

Notice how the shills are posting with pics of naked bitches. This is how they get you to read their post. Gas the shills now! They are using emotional responses.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

Lol twisting their own words i love it

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

You mean another gold star mother? Did you forget Mrs. Khan?
it doesn't go both ways, retard. You have an attachment to a politician, I don't like politicians. You're way dumber with your position

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

you're literally employed to shill online
you are trash and you have no future

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

Mrs. Khan
You mean the woman who walks behind her husband and adheres to his oppressive religion? Please tell me more about how she's liberated by Islam.

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

everyone is a shill
At least I'm not a trumpfag with a job that can be stolen by Mexicans with water bottles for sandals
He insulted her, he has a history insulting dead soldiers families as long as they aren't white

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

Says with a straight face while Feel the Bern is still on his car.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

everyone is a version of the imaginary liberal I argue with constantly inside my head

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

what wonderful cognitive dissonance

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

goes both ways KEK

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

But my arguments are against actual trumpfags like you, I know you're trumpfags. You imagine I'm a liberal because I don't believe someone who says they have proof that they didn't lie but will never release it

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

You liberals are so anti-business that you can't tell the difference between a lie and shameless self promotion. If you claim to be the best at something it's not a detestable lie it's boasting and exaggeration. This is why liberals can't understand trump. My dad is the same way and it helps me understand trump a lot. Anyone who has a family business or businessmen in the family will recognize this personally trait.

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

this is too funny. Irony and hypocrisy lmfao

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

The phone calls are recorded.

You all are fucked

The pedophelia is getting exsposed, and Demcrats are caught making millions of of Russia

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

This is a trumpfag board, it's obvious you're Trumpfags. What's ironic? Only liberals believe someone who offers proof but won't release is a liar?

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

That's where you're RIGHT, kiddo

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

If you think you appear anything else than HYPER CRINGE - then, boy, are you in for a surprise

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

The congresswoman looked like an idiot on tv

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

cringe
So you're rebbit fag and a trumpfag?

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

Hahahahahahahah

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

She's about to be exsposed as a liar too

John Myers
John Myers

To be fair, he appears paid Soros shill as well.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

Cringe
Accused of being reddit used cuz not edgy enough for 4chaang
get the fuck outta here fag

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

Good. Anyone who wears a fucking cowboy hat and doesn’t work with cows is an idiot.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

Soros
lol
I'm hyper Sup Forums, jacking off to cartoons is normal

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

Trump never said he had tapes. He said Comey better hope there aren't any tapes or something to that effect. That doesn't mean that Trump is in possession of them. Perhaps the DOJ is in possession of them, and it is evidence in an ongoing investigation.

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

I love that pic related, it just shows how desperate they are getting.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page