Tiny houses are the next logical step of MGTOW

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

The way to beat (((them)) is to cut off their supply of money and influence.

Don't go to (((their))) colleges
Don't sign (((their))) mortgages
Don't buy (((their))) stocks which you understand nothing about how they work.

You can starve (((them))) of power and influence by reaching back for self-sufficiency; morality and inner strength. All you have to do is take away (((their))) money and (((their))) audience. It's really that simple.

Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_v60IElqgQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGlJDxN2zlE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvPILoXv_cA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QYw4U_3V1k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh_d31rWt2o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SywExJR4lrI
Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

Where would I keep my toy/vidya/movie collections if I lived in a tiny house?

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

You don't buy them in the first place user.
I was into this before the hipster craze due to the military and living in below standard rooms.
You have a tv, a chair that is meant for maximum comfort, you have a laptop, gaming system. Hard drives, a instrument of your choice, and that's about it.
It's comfyx100, but there is literally no room for anything else.

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

You could just buy a trailer.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

Furthermore building them in an awesome way is proof of not only your intelligence and capability, but also of your conscious decision to keep it for yourself. Great power statement. I'm for it.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

the vibration from constantly moving this wooden "house" will fuck it up in a few years

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

Can you small house shills eat shit and die already? If you want one whatever but we don't

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

literal cuckshed

Asher James
Asher James

Just make an Adobe house out of mud and your own shit if you don’t want to contribute to society you outcast.

Christopher James
Christopher James

nah im good. I couldn't sleep in the same place I cook my food in.

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

I agree tiny houses are the way forward. I have nearly saved up for some woodland and a small eco house (solar, water catcher, wind turbine). I will have no mortgage and no bills. Just need to decide whether get a wife or go MTGOW.

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

Cubby holes would work for the toys. Vidya and Movies are both digital so they don't take up space. You would be surprised how much you can store with the right storage set up. Any little pocket of space can be turned into a cabinet or drawer.

You can tie your sex doll to the roof. Bonus: it would naturally be cleaned with each rain storm....

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

You could have a shed or workshop that you can keep some stuff in, but don't have to heat or cool it. The tiny house need not be the only structure.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

decide whether to get a wife
You don’t have that option if you plan on living like this

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

Your theory is correct but your missing one glaring detail

Don't go to (((their))) banks.

The problem is that all banks are their banks.

Even if you do all those other things it doesn't matter because they have set up the system so that you need to use their banks.

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

rather make one out of shipping containers. It'd be more sturdy than that shit.

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

That's ugly, at least put some wood paneling over the containers.

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

Fucking retarded

$10k in the S&P 500 at it's 2008 highs would be a bargain today

Stocks never fail over a 10 year + period

If you don't build up a stock portfolio you'll be working in your 70s

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

death traps
/pol/thread/145664390#p145664390

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

Typically you don't move a tiny house like OP pic related more than say 2-3 times a decade. It's meant to be a semi-permanent type of structure.

If you are doing road trips, then you just do van life. There are van mods for that type of thing.

A tiny house scenario would be buying a couple parcels of land. Say one in Montana, another in Maine and being able to move your home from one to the other if something fell through.

Take the Nigger Infestation scenario. Say you buy land and Niggers infest the surrounding area. Then you can pull the bulk of your investment (ie: your tiny home) to a secondary land site.

It also makes sense if you get work in another city. You can leave your land to sit fallow. Then buy land near your city. Niggers will destroy and ruin a home you leave empty. Land will heal if you leave it unattended.

Another scenario would be zombie apocalypse. Again, just pull your home to a safe area.

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

I'd rather just save up and buy a nice expanding 5th Wheel trailer or RV. You have more mobility and don't have to worry about buying the land to place your cuckshed on.

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

I plan to do as my grandfather did: buy arable land, live in a trailer/wall tent while building my own house. It's really not hard at all to build a house

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

tiny house meme is just a way for millennials to pretend that they're not living in trailers
protip it's just an overpriced trailer smaller than a single wide, get over it

fucking idiots

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Buy we want you to want one. Then you can join our cult and I can be the charismatic cult leader.

What's wrong with that? It would be like family.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

you're dumb as shit

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

I rented a "tiny house" in college. I was single and it was a good choice at the time.

I only paid about $50 bucks a month in utilities. I only kept 2 plates, 2 knives, 2 forks and spoons. Small standup shower. It was easy to heat and cool.

It was nice. I recommend it to people who were in the same situation as mine. I don't understand how people could live in a tiny house with a family. That would be too much for me, but if you're single it's actually quite awesome.

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

Real men fell their own timber and know how to build a log cabin

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

Most do.

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Bump for starving the Beast

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

Adobe

user literally just told me to Photoshop my house.

I fooking knew the matrix was real....

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

how tall are the ceilings in those houses? been considering building a temporary one

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

When I was stationed in Guam I knew a couple of retired sailors that converted a shipping container into a tiny house on the beach.

They were single (or divorced) collected a pension, and just lived the easy life on the beach. I was quite envious. They barely ever wore a shirt or shoes.

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

that's the way to live. I don't know why anyone wants to be a suburb dad or urban bachelor

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

INB4 tiny houses are outlawed nationwide

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

lived the easy life on the beach. I was quite envious. They barely ever wore a shirt or shoes.

must be great living on $5 a day, never being able to travel anywhere

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

fuck these cuckshed threads.

The land you own and community you live in is more important than living is a cuckshed.

OP has terrible advice.
dun go college
specilized degrees for specialized careers is fine, avoide the rest
mortgages
nigger a mortgage is the lowest interest rate you can get anywhere, you only get a mortgage because most poeple can't buy a house and land with cash.
wall street is a scam, I don't know how it works
Learn the game faggot, it isn't that hard.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

get used to having less than your parents, goy
live in your cute cuck shed and never have children, goy

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

$500 a MONTH to live in a fucking CLOSET

I-I'm not a wage slave...

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

Real men fell their own timber and know how to build a log cabin

why don't Americans pay professionals to build their house out of brick and stone?

with the greatest of respect the reason your cucksheds blow down in bad weather is because they're homemade out of wooden sticks

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

literal cuck pod

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

These guys were retired Navy and receive a paycheck for the rest of their lives.

Believe me, they've traveled extensively during their career. They just finally found a place to settle down and take it easy.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

I actually cook outside now as well. I have a 10x12 tiny home. But I like to cook outside because all the mess gets washed away by rain. I have a grill out there and a table. It also helps keep ants and rodents out of your home as well as grease off your electronics.

Tear drop campers are saving space by using an outdoor kitchen. Then you just have a sleeping chamber inside. You could build a tiny home that way too.

In the end, it boils down to a super comfy sleeping chamber. You can do some simple cooking outside and then maybe eat out some. In the modern world, at least 75% of our interactions come from sitting in bed and looking into a computer. Sad to say, but true. A tiny home makes sense.

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

building a diy firehazard
Yes you should give these morons some praise for being industrious, but we had right wing safety squad threads about this garbage.

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

Why not drive a cuckmobile too?

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

I've decided that if I ever get divorced that I'm going to do the same thing. Retire in Guam and live on the beach with my pension.

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

Tiny houses are bugman as fuck.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

House is meme. I prefer streets.

Carter Price
Carter Price

I was into this before the hipster craze
The definition of a hipkid

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

most houses are plasterboard around a very fragile wooden frame, filled with insulation. A log cabin has solid tree trunk-thick walls that can be easily reinforced with fireproofing on the outside

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

28sqft cuckbox
Since it's San Francisco, he could easily fit two, or maybe even three trannies in there.

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

You can find a woke female and MGTOW won't hate you. MGTOW is just a book of knowledge and not a group. I know it often acts like a group or cult but you have to think of it like a book of knowledge.

The ultimate end of MGTOW is to learn female nature and be prepared for it. Then if you do actually find a unicorn, you can exercise strength to tame it properly.

If you come out of MGTOW proper like, you will pity the modern female and not hate her. It's a manipulation game (((they)) have pushed on our society.

Your one chance is to find a woke woman who is malleable and that you can shape into a proper conservative wife.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

timber frame is fragile
brick houses are immune to tornadoes
even reinforced concrete can die to tornadoes, especially if your house includes luxuries like windows and doors.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

we're talking about the better place to live, not shit in

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

How does it feel to have chunks of brain matter missing?

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

You can resist. It's not about a purist movement. It's about resisting.

I've got a check card with a national corporate bank. I'm not purist. I'm just saying to not get a 30 year mortgage by falling for the "house values go up" meme.

I'm mainly saying not to take on debt you don't need.

If everybody stopped taking on 30 year bank mortgages and stopped watching all Hollywood movies, we could exact a massive amount of change just from that. Just imagine it.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

burgers love this

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Which is why I'm not a retard living in tornado alley or anywhere near a coastline where hurricanes and tsunamis are inevitable. I also don't live in chaparral that has yearly wildfires, not do I live on a fault line. Most people are incapable of understanding that natural disaster happen regularly in these areas, and so maybe we should not invest everything in these areas.

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

Not that you need to buy a shitty McMansion, but I feel like the tiny house shit is being shilled because (((they))) just want Millennials to accept lower standards of living.

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

Make it out of whatever you want.

What I'm calling for is a return to minimalism. That is how you starve (((them))) of their financial enslavement system. Come back to morality; self sufficiency and self accountability. Stop relying on the The State for all your needs.

Make a house from shipping containers; tires; corn cobs or pallets. The sky's the limit. Just keep your life efficient; small and sharp as a knife. And point that knife right at (((their))) hearts (that stack of money we give them every day)

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Tiny houses for tiny brains, dicks and muscles.
Fitting.

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

all i want is an insulated freight container with electricity/heating/internet.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

Good goy

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

I had one of those plastic water heaters back when I was a kid. I had headaches every single day for the year that I used it, and they only went away whenever I finally got rid of the damn thing.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

shipping containers

how is the insulation on those? build permits? also related /pol/thread/145749644#p145749644

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

Whats the problem?

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

more important than a small house is self-sufficiency. Do anything you can to make the land provide for you so that you don't have to use your money to get consumables. Grow basic food and brew your own alcohol, weed if you're a degenerate like me, and chickens. Work hard and you can get by with very little extra money

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

Yes! Just needs to be painted a dark grey like old barn wood, some dead trees, spoop it up a little bit, and it could be compy.

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

I respect you as my MGTOW brother but stocks are fine in the long term bro. 10-30 years its guaranteed youll make a profit. Just dont panic sell on the random banking crash, see 2008

William Phillips
William Phillips

RV life is cool too. It's also minimal. Some people just get some lots at several RV parks and pull from place to place.

Pros
RVS are more mobile. They're lighter and easier to pull which is more efficient.

Cons
RVs are made from very cheap parts that break within the first five years. You will replace faucets, fans early.
RVs typically have very poor insulation in order to be road worthy.

A typical scenario would be having two lots, one in Florida and one in Maine. Pull south for the winter and north for the summer. Word odd jobs and on the internet for money.

It still starves the Rent Jew so I approve.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

tfw you still have to take out a loan

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

like I'm going to take advice from a commie gypsy

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

You'll save so much money this way, you can hire a 9/10 hooker to drain your balls whenever you feel the need.

If it floats, flies, or fucks, you should lease it, not buy it.

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

b you
b a guy who did everything right and still got fucked by a woman and a court system designed to punish nigger-tier bad decisions
buy land or lease an area of land with like-minded individuals and establish a small home ("tiny house" being a relative term) with a single bedroom and private bath. some MGTOW communities may offer a common area for bath (shower/restroom) and possibly a place to cook/eat; thereby minimizing what is required of suitable living areas for each individual
b you without being in debt up to your eyeballs, under a 30-year mortgage and living under indentured servitude/debt slavery

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

usual 8ft but I think some go as high as 9.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

Always do the opposite of what Jews say
The final MGTOW redpil is that you have to BECOME THE JEW.
Become like Turd flinging monkey, Mayor of MGTOWN and MGTOW 2.0.
Dont fight the jews, user. The jews are the problem of gynocentric pussy worshippers.
To all MGTOW: we have a nice supportive community discord. Join @ youtube Turd Flinging Monkey to find it.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

This will only fight them if you;
1. Have a wife and breeds lots of children
2. Ready to fight when shit hits the fan

If not you are just giving away all power over civilization to the globalists.

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

Close, but it needs more Flag.

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Being self-sufficient in the way you describe is a fucking joke.

work hard and you can get away with being a poor degenerate

Literally everything you raise for livestock or farm on your own can be bought for pennies on the dollar at your local grocery store. But, you know, destroy your body and living like a savage just to feed your ego.

You aren't getting back at (((them))) by living like this, you are throwing in the towel and doing exactly what (((they))) want.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

gas yourself jew faggot
here buy muh tiny house to live in poverty pay 70k for a fucking shed don't own land are you really this fucking dumb

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

(((They))) are working to outlaw Tiny Homes. The movement will have to adjust into a stealth mode like Stealth Van Camping has adjusted.

Another tendril of the movement will move to ultra-rural areas like Northern Maine and Alaska where zoning laws are lax. White Flight will be moving to these regions as the Nigger Infestations of the cities grow worse in the near future (Muh Agenda 21).

I hope to see more Tiny House communities pop up. People are trying to get them started like RV parks. There is one near me. The Rent Jew is still trying to figure out how to enslave people into a 30 year mortgage by forcing square footage rules.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

RVs typically have very poor insulation in order to be road worthy.
He doesnt like to get under 5 blankets with a hot cup of coco.
he probably warms his house up too insteat of wearing patrician warm velvet clothing indoors
user, you insult my neurons!

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

thinking life is about saving money

I want to work to do these things because that's what humans did for tens of thousands of years, and I am not going to be a fucking jewbot slaving my life away for gibs from my (((employer)))

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

To all MGTOW: we have a nice supportive community discord.

discord link?

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

You'll probably need mortgage anyway. It's not that it's that bad imo.

I mean consider the other jew. Rent jew.

Mortgage:
get tons of money
buy/build flat/house
you OWN a flat/house which will only rise in value
pay off the interests over the next few decades, or sell it and pay it whole(hell, sometimes you'll have some money left afterwards) if you want to move

meanwhile, when renting
pay rent, not that much smaller than your mortgage payments
don't own anything
have nothing out of it

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

I was into this before the hipster craze

Proof?

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

literal cuckshed
How can not paying for another woman and leaving society be cucked?
If youre stupid at least learn to STFU. Do people tell you to STFU IRL a lot too, user?

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

never being able to travel anywhere
yeah to places like islands in the pacific

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

This is my dream, but i wanna live way off grid. No city, no people. Just me my dog, my records and a shit internet connection

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

Juden detected. Working the land is the most honest occupation a man can have. The Jew eschews physical labor and has since Jacob and Esau.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

What are you, a child?

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Define very fragile

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

decide whether get a wife or go MTGOW.
user, you have no idea what MGTOW is. It literally is do whats in your best interest and the rejection of gynocentrism.
You can literally get married tomorrow and still be a redpilled MGTOW (youre making a bad choice IMO but its your choice).
This

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

hey Sup Forums be trailer trash, it's the white thing to do!

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

I fell in love with log houses recently. No idea what it would be like to live in one, but they look super comfy.

William Carter
William Carter

price per square foot is high
I know, I'll just buy less square feet, that will show them!

dumbass

for all the time you have spent trying to convince us that tiny houses are a good idea, you could of worked and saved up enough money to afford several of those stupid cuckshacks by now

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

I think something like this is more realistic
Search log cabin kits in your state, pretty cheap

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

good job
own 2 cars
no kids
no ex wife or wife
qt asian gf who doesn't live with me

part of the reason i choose this so I can have a huge house, which I do.

Just call it a cuck virgin house

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Trailers aren't really homely tho

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

god damn the jews really are conniving mother fuckers

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

why is ben affleck wearing a turban

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

this guy is 10/10 right. Listen to this user. If you have weak hands and panic sell every time there is a banking crash, then dont get into stocks.

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

I don't even screw around with a water heater. I just heat a liter of water with the kettle. I take a sponge bath in a dish tub daily. It works just fine. You dilute the grease and dirt the same way you would wash dishes. Bonus: you don't have to towel dry off and have a bathroom full of mold.

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

please dont use ((()) on pol it is anti semetic and will make us look bad

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

don't get into stocks moron

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

TFW trying to explain Esau Edomites to normscum

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

Take your stupid house thread to /diy/ you dumb nigger.

Your memes are stupid. Buying land owner financed REMOVES the Jew AND does not show up on credit reports leaving you free to do other things.

To have influence in society, DO AS THE JEW, and be part of it. Copying scared hippies by hiding is shit. Tiny houses can work (see /diy/ for real non-faggot anons who actually built their own) but doing them for other than practical reasons is retarded.

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

Yeah, you can get kits for like 40k$. Idk how they hold up tho, apparently they're not too shabby. Lots of people build their own tho

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

buy a trailer
You can get something like this for around $1000, then lot rent

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

It's really not hard at all to build a house
There are literally tutorials on youtube on how to order the lumber and build the entire log cabin for 10.000 $. All you need is land and a permit. Toilet and electricity may be a problem, but just build next to a roas, the state/utility xompanies usually has to provide you service.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

Or you can be worthy (not in your own mind, but objectively) of a good woman and do the necessary with determination.

t. married epic woman, had 24 loving years, she died in my arms, would do again. It changes you. In what way is very much up to you.

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

Nah, the whole purpose of capitalism is to have more than you need. Life would be boring otherwise.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

ahem...
property tax
you need ambulances and police.
that is all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_v60IElqgQ

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

unless you plan to live innawoods off-grid tiny houses are pretty dumb.
Relative cost of connecting to public utilities and/or septic systems is huge.
Resale value isn't.
You don't need a 2500 sq ft house, but don't go smaller than 1200 or you will be kicking yourself if you ever want to move.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Tiny houses are the next logical step of MGTOW
Funny you mention this, because I wondered that same thing you do about the tiny houses too.

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

Build one and find out.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

I don't get it how people would rather pick that instead of living in pic related. I know some people couldn't because of their job, but I reckon most are just stuck in their lives never really wanting any change.

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

to discourage trolls I cant post it here. Go to youtube, find TFM and find the link to discord.

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

TFW I will never live like Dick Proenneke

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

implying voluntary homelessness and living in a car isn't superior

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

Tbh if you plan in advance, plumbing shouldn't be a problem.

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

Log cabins look really comfy but all the trees around here are Jack Pines. If you aren't familiar with them they are evolved to easily burst into flames and their saplings sprout up in burn scars.

Just doesn't seem safe.

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

Many things are changing user. Even those of us who don't understand the money system, understand the Federal Reserve is a pyramid scheme used by (((them))). Our money system will collapse eventually. That is the endgame of NWO. Collapse the nation-states into one-world-government.

Just like 2008 when they told me "Housing can only go up" and even after King Nigger tried pumping money into the housing market, my house value crashed. My whole block got a Corn Nigger infestation.

Not every average user has the money to invest in stocks for ten years. Most of us are living paycheck-to-paycheck and can only afford to invest in knowledge and self-sufficiency. You don't need a ton of money to live on. You really don't. (((They))) steal most of the money you make with their schemes. Remove (((them))) and see how prosperous society could be. The less you play into their system (earn less, get taxed less) the more your prosper and the more they suffer.

The Jew is simple a form of mosquito; a common parasite. Treat as such.

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

Tbh I was thinking about it, but it's too expensive for a pet project, given how wood isn't so abundant here like it is in america. Shame tho.

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

This is douchbag shit. Is it that important to live in a city? This is simply not healthy for the mind. This guy could move to a rural area, have a tiny house and telecommute.

Yes, he's starving the Rent Jew but I dunno. It's like a dog house.....or rather a dog cage.

San Francisco is a liberal shit hole. Who in their right fucking mind would want to live in this place?

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

I have $14k saved up, live in Commiefornia, have no friends left, very little experience in construction and my current living situation is ending in December. Could I build a tiny home on someone's land? It seems like this situation only works if you're well motivated, skilled and have a good network of friends.

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

Shit, I meant to quote

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

couple of retired navy cadets retiring on a beach together

Were they fags?

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Yes goyim dont find a wife dont reproduce live in a "tiny house" aka van down by the river. Immigrants will pay your pension goyim you dont need to worry about who will take care of you when youre old.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

I don't get it how people would rather pick that instead of living in pic related

trust me most people who like the woods would love living in a cabin in the US north west, but actually doing that shit is out of the question

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

This guy built a shipping container castle, pretty bad ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGlJDxN2zlE

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

Or you can be worthy (not in your own mind, but objectively) of a good woman and do the necessary with determination.
wew
Dont know if ironic or serious.
Well, congrats user, if not troll. But the reality is your story is an exception.

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

I really can't imagine that those few trees are that expensive in Hungary.
Even if they are, cut them in half lengthwise, that way you get even walls on the inside.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

The rental Jew needs to be terminated

Paying rent is throwing money away

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

And why can't America just get into those micro apartments the Nips have? That shit is right up my alley.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

The forest will renew rapidly. Pines grow like weeds. After the forest fire, just build another cabin. No big deal.

I keep a "valuable bag" ready to exit my house in a hurry. I know what things I will not miss and what things would hurt to lose. I keep these sets of items separate. If I had to rapidly exit my home, I could grab my core belongings in minutes and never look back.

Most things we have in our lives (kitchen utensils; cups; clothes) are all easily replaceable.

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

Log cabins can last for centuries. Theres a plantation that has a log cabin built in the early-mid 1800s still standing strong today in west texas for instance.

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

you dont need to worry about who will take care of you when youre old.
I will literally have lolis washing my genitals till the day I die in Thailand, thats why I save money.

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

The laws are strange in more suburban areas. The way I understand it, a tiny house is perfectly legal *if* there is a proper house on the land.

In this scenario, the Tiny Home is treated as a Guest House and is perfectly legal. The State sees it only as such; a seldom used Guest House (even if you use it every night).

This is why Commiefornia was trying to get legislation passed to house homeless people in tiny houses in people's back yards (a horrible idea but I digress).

If you want to put a tiny house on your own land, then that land must be "unrestricted" and that is getting more and more difficult to find. The Rent Jew buys parcels of land and makes "divisions" of "lots" which have all kinds of covenants (forced rules) like square footage minimums and building material requirements (no fucking trailers here!). As such, you need to move to ultra rural areas to find unrestricted land. That is less a problem in the modern day when internet is available virtually anywhere now (with internet satellite like Exede).

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

Kek

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

tfw retired at 32 with a 850k USD NET worth.
never was in debt, don't have a credit score.
bought comfy highrise condo in cash with a nice view.
can play vidya all day and have unlimited time for hobbies.
i lived at home for 9 years with my parents and I saved 90%-95% of my income and invested it wisely.
tfw you tricked the jew but still reap all the luxuries of the jew.

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

Makes sense. One of my current roommates used to live in a Yurt on someone else's property that also had a house (until his wife fucking shot herself). The hard part is knowing someone who wouldn't mind my cuckshed on their property, stealing their WiFi.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

Utilities are not hardly the issue people think they are. Living "off grid" is much easier today than in the 1970s when so many people tried and failed.

For one, there is now a plethora of products for off-grid living. There are simple solar panels to charge electronics at reasonable prices. You can fit a solar array on top of your home to power electronics, pumps, etc for a small investment. Car batteries act as a storage bank and invert electric back to 110 volt AC.

As far as sewer, work *with* nature, not against it. Fuck the septic system and all that pipe shit.

A composting toilet is very simple and efficient. There are hundreds of videos on YouTube showing how it works. Water can be captured from the roof or pumped from a creek for simple gravity fed water. Turn a valve at your sink, water pressure. Fucking amazing!

Internet can be had by Exede Satellite. All you need is a line of sight to the Southern Sky (in North America). Solar power can easily power the modem. Some lucky people are also in cellphone range for LTE.

BBQ tanks of propane can handle your cooking and heat. I use a Little Buddy heater which handily heats a 10x12 space on even the coldest of days.

It's really not that hard at all. Just get a nice dog.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

I don't see a back seat in it for my wifes son.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

erector sets have come a long way

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

I assume you are on owned land?
That's one of the problems up here. Most of the land isn't for sale. It's made artificially scarce. It would still take a few years of working innacity to pay off an acreage up here. But it's certainly doable.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Go to youtube, find TFM and find the link to discord.

Ive found TFM, but give me a tip for discord link

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

Hey everybody, this pussy ass bitch needs to shit INSIDE! el oh el

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

No goy don't own your own land or get married and have lots of kids, we all have to become rootless drifters with no families or responsibilities that way Jamal and Juan can inherit the earth
Is this thread fucking serious right now? MGTOW is literally just as bad as being a leftist cuck or a faggot. In fact, it might even be worse because at least those people realize that they're opposed to us. MGTOW seems to think that they're on our side, that they're helping the white race beat the Jews or something. It's like a cancer that nu/pol/ brought over from Reddit and /r9k/.

You people need to learn about Calhoun's Mouse Experiment. This guy created a veritable utopia for a population of white mice with all of their food, water, and shelter needs met, in order to study population growth. It started with less than 10 mice, but over several hundred days grew to peak at 2200 mice in a space that could hold nearly 3000. At this point, the population stopped growing. The males became violent and self-obsessed and withdrew from society. Instead of searching for mates, all they did was groom, eat, and sleep. He called these mice the Beautiful Ones. Eventually, the population died.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

YOU are the Beautiful Ones, the self-obsessed males withdrawing from society. It's not redpilled, or based, or woke, or whatever other stupid meme you want to try and play it off as. It's socially degenerate and ultimately harmful to the white race. There's nothing wrong with living off the grid, but you should be doing that with your family. If you'd doing it alone, then you're not any different than some cosmopolitan hipster who'd rather have pets than children. He just happens to be more successful at being a lonely faggot that you.
1/2

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

He doesn't poop in a bucket of peat moss

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

I mean fuck, do you see this guy?
It's really not that hard at all. Just get a nice dog.
How is this any different than the leftists and jews? It's not, in fact it's exactly their MO. You can go find tons and tons of articles written by (((Sammy Silberbergstein))) about how the childless life is so much better for goyim. They say you shouldn't assume malice where ignorance is perfectly possible, but it's hard to not see this whole MGTOW thing as a giant psyop to try and push young men into nihilistic reclusiveness. You're voluntarily removing yourselves from the gene pool, it's functionally no different than raising the kids your wife had with Jamal.
2/2

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

I am on family land, yes.

Agenda 21 shit is probably not conspiracy theory. I see a push to get people forced into the cities through various methods (eg: coercion; lifestyle; career).

It's getting harder and harder to find unrestricted land to have an RV or tiny home. Looking at craigslist might return 1-3 posts from a hundred that are not "lots" with forced building restrictions.

I fear the Rent Jew will become more draconian in future days. The mortgage scam is his major source of funding. It may force us all into van life or becoming a pack of fucking pikeys (I fookin' hate pikeys).

If I lost my family land I may try Alaska or Northern Maine which are the two last frontiers in America. Parasites (Jews, Niggers, Spics) tend to stay away from cold climates as it acts as a natural barrier. I may try to get up into the northern territories of Canada (past the cuck wall) and see if I can hide up there while all the brown people kill each other once the Gibs run out.

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

the slow decent into a smaller life
If you're MGTOW, your goal is supposed to be to gain as much pleasure without creating your own family.
If you're MGTOW and not materialistic as fuck, you are just a retard.

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

They’re selling overpriced shitbox tiny homes in Portland that look like a shanty town.

I’m all for buying cheap land and building a cabin, but tiny homes should be vacation homes or temporary, while you build a real house. There’s no room to fart in those things, let alone cook, or have any hobbies.

Get an RV if you want to travel. Build a cabin, if you want to stay put. Do what you want, but don’t try to convince me this is a good idea.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

1/2
KYS.
I was forced out of society. I spent retarded amounts of time trying to court women. At some point women just became completely fucking broken by all this third wave feminism bullshit and I was unable to find a mate that struck me as being responsible enough to raise a fucking child. But believe me I tried. That ship has sailed and now fuck you. For all my toils bring to society society now gives me nothing in return. So I am become ghost.

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvPILoXv_cA

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

What about planning permission and regulations? I bet local councils will fuck you over if you try to do this.

William Johnson
William Johnson

Property Taxes are the biggest scam in history.

hey goyim you must pay taxes on YOUR land
if you don't we can take YOUR land away from you

Why would I ever buy land? Maybe the gypos have the right idea.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

cuck huts

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Property Taxes are the biggest scam in history.

it almost passed here recently. Thanks to local lolbertarians who threatened with a referendum about it the law hasnt passed.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Middle of nowhere Cottage and RV living will be worth it once 5G wireless arrives.

Until then stuck in the terrible terrible land of suburbia or blatantly overpriced city apartments

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

In Canada you are allowed to camp on undesignated crown land for 21 days at any specific site. So theoretically if you want to play nomad up in the boreal forest you can. But that would be dangerous during hunting season unless you like wearing blaze orange.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

Nice!!!!

John Long
John Long

You're demoralized, simple as that. You think life is supposed to be easy? Life isn't easy, it's a ruthless struggle of blood and toil. You're a quitter and frankly a loser if you're voluntarily removing yourself from the gene pool. In fact I'd go as far as to call you a cuck, because functionally what's the difference? Cut your balls off now and go be somebody's eunuch.

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

if you can't fuck, can't work, can't consume entertainment, what the fuck are you gonna do?

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

Until then stuck in the terrible terrible land of suburbia or blatantly overpriced city apartments

like matrix. not only in america. agenda 21.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

You're talking out your ass. That's one of the hazards with gaping it so hard you fucking faggot.

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

You are seeing the issue as Black and White and with a 30 minute solution like a TV show.

MGTOW is a long term chess game. Remember that. Any MGTOW knows about the Mouse Universe. Still, you are chanting TradCon solutions which is a form of insanity (Keep Doing the Same Thing and Expecting Different Results).

So you're under the illusion that "change" can be brought upon by "discussion" or worse yet "voting". That is your Black & White view. I submit that change is only brought on by affecting MONEY as it's MONEY that (((they))) use to enslave us.

Our money is by proxy, our EFFORT that we gleefully hand over to (((them))).

We can save the white race ONCE WE ARE HEARD and we will be heard ONCE WE ARE MISSED. Do you really think these fucking Bantu Niggers are going to run society once the Fucking White Males are all gone? Do you think these worthless Narcissistic Cunts are going to run society once the white males are gone?

Our voice is our absence. A correction is needed. And once the correction realized, then we'll save the white race. It's a multi-move chess game.

You cannot work within a system which is cleverly designed to enslave you. You must dismantle the system.

PS: Even though all the mice died in that experiment, we still have mice in the modern day. You dig?

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

dude i bought an 18 foot travel trail and 18 foot for only 500! i jew him good right? he has many trailer and he just wanted that one gone.

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

i mean you were probably not going to college anyway you fucking autist

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

He's using the fucking mouse universe wrong.
He's a fucking retard.
Mice and humans aren't socially identical.
The Beautiful Ones for humans are the women. Except they aren't beautiful. They are mediocre women. They spend all their time grooming obsessively. They are perfectly capable of reproducing in their 20s but instead spend their time obsessing over Ryan Gosling and pursuing degrees in feminist literature.

Mediocre women who would normally pair with mediocre men have checked out of western society. Only the outliers are still breeding. And those aren't enough to sustain the population.

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

The only way to beat ((them)) as Mgtow is to off yourself and your mgtow faggot friends. Might as well herd them in a tiny house and set it on fire.

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

I haven't had a bank account for over 7 years.

Wanna be free? Quit volunteering to pay overlords.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

The Soviets actually loved and copied those and smaller versions in a city they built that mimicked middle USA.

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

This is kind of what I want. Not at a beach, as I want to stay in flyover. But a small/off grid and energy efficient house on some cheap land for a few years, as I make enough money and get enough supplies to build a nice house for when I'm in my 30's.

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

We can save the white race ONCE WE ARE HEARD and we will be heard ONCE WE ARE MISSED.

no such thing. noone will call us back once we remove ourselves (aiming at independance is another thing).

USSR was a huuge shithole but state was functioning for 70 years and had no calls for talent or for bettering itself.FIGHT.

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

get a tankless hot water heater faggot i have one in my trailer. it heats up the water in the fucking pipes as you are using it!

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

Cash on Cash rate of return buying a house cash?
8%
Cash on Cash rate of return buying with 75% leverage?
15%+

Hurr durr mortgages. Learn some basic facts about finance dipshit.

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

Don't go down this road.

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

Still, you are chanting TradCon solutions which is a form of insanity (Keep Doing the Same Thing and Expecting Different Results).

society didnt end up this was for being too much TradCon but for being too less. That is how postmodernism started.

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Idk why a man would embrace that label. I understand wanting to pull out of the dating market or even modern society for a while. But throwing in with retards and bitter men to achieve absolutely nothing in the end seems like a really piss poor life strategy.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

You're missing a huge point. Bantu Niggers only survive in Africa because there is plentiful things to eat there relative to their lifestyle of not planning ahead like whites do.

North American Niggers will simply die out without gibs. The only reason we have a nigger infestation in this nation is because of gibs and affirmative action. It's the same issue we have with weak women.

Haven't you ever seen a nature documentary about birds and watched as foxes come kill the young one-by-one as David Attenborough says in his genial old-man voice, "Sadly, only 2 children will make it."

Left alone, Bantu Niggers will simply die out. They do not have the IQ to plan ahead for lean times. Let Niggers have Africa and Africa can have the Niggers.

Whites will not die out. Whites will regroup and head to the cold areas on this earth, areas where whites thrived. They will create utopian societies like the scandinavian countries used to be before they got cucked. Whites will survive in these locations because whites have a gene; a certain intuition to "plan ahead" which any variety of nigger (sand, corn, curry or otherwise) does not have.

The only reason we have this mess in the first place is because people keep pushing insanity. People keep saying, "Keep doing what you're doing and *this time* it will work. I promise. We have an artificial mechanism in our society pushed by (((them))) and once you red pill on knowledge, you see it plain as day.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

I disagree. And this is not MGTOW, this is the same tired rightwing collapse theory.

There's no guarantee society will collapse within 100 years. Collapse = no airports, intermittant electricity, refuse piled on the streets, kidnappings, hyperinflation.

I'm not going to avoid the stockmarket and live in a log cabin for 50 years.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

FIGHT
The fight already happened. It was called feminism.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

le trailer small living meme
Only dipshits that know nothing about homes spew this meme. Trailers and mobile homes are made with shit methods and shit materials and it would cost a fortune to get something borderline decent that won't fall the fuck apart.

Show me a trailer/rv made with marine grade construction supply and maybe it could compete.

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

living in a literal cuckshed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*BREATHE*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

I saw some guy build one of those. Really impressive, not paying the water heater jew his money. Water heaters are probably the biggest energy users in a house.

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

And with this thread you can successfully surmise that mgtow is a fucking jewish plot.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

The fight already happened. It was called feminism.

history never ends and power switches in a blink of an eye despite the fact that people tought that USSR will last forever, dont be demoralized.

I support MGTOW as a constructive lyfestyle until/if you get married. I do however entirely reject the monkish (or hunter thompson) nihilism which makes a part of MGTOW. dont chase women, dont fix women, I dont do that, but dont be a nihilist.

FIGHT.

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

I could get by with one of those. Have an entire house and I only really use 2 rooms.

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

It's not any right wing collapse theory I've ever heard. Just more futility.

Ayden James
Ayden James

Trust me, you want water/sewer too.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

You're a quitter and frankly a loser
These insults only work for self deluded narcissists. We're losers, we lost the game and we pull out before we lose it all.

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

It's an obvious psyop

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

Cabins are cool but tiny homes not so much. I could definitely live in a cabin but not a cuckshed.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

A shekel for the good goy

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

One of the biggest concerns of off-grid living is "muh Internets".

I had this service, Exede and I can tell you it's phenomenal. I was easily streaming YouTube, Netflix and running a business.

You only have to sacrifice sometimes at night, what they call peak usage times. But with things like YouTube Red where you can download videos ahead of time, you can work around it. You still have internet at night, just maybe not the ability to stream during peak hours.

They can put one of these dishes nearly anywhere in the US. All you need is a clear line of sight to the southern sky.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

Basically this. Tiny homes are like the worst of a house and a cabin combined. Just get a cabin and learn to shit in a bucket.

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

there's a book called "The 50$ and Up Underground House Book" by Mike Oehler

if any of u actually care about making a structurally sound cheap house, then just find a free pdf of this book and read it. tiny houses are the underthought idea of contra-educated manchildren. it's better to build underground for a lot of reasons.

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

Log houses are not really suited for our climare, plus the building material is relatively expensive. Loam (vályog) has better energetic qualities, and you can produce it yourself almost anywhere. Other alternatives are "earth bag" houses or pressured soil walls. Also, look up eartships.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

Fight the Jews!!! Don't play their game!
Also don't get married and have kids
????

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Satellites have terrible ping. Terrible.

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

inb4 living in a garbage bin

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

no such thing. no one will call us back once we remove ourselves

Our society is beyond saving. It is guaranteed to collapse. I'm not talking about saving society. I'm talking about saving the White Race.

Let them kill the society. We'll come back and build a new one on the grounds of their ashes where women submit and low IQ niggers can stay in Africa and fuck monkeys. We need a purge. Whites will keep the technology and built something even better. Fuck the "grid" we'll build our own electricity generation mechanisms.

Civilization is synonymous with the White Race. All Brown people ruin and destroy all that is civilized. It's science.

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

Turkey and Mexico have functioning infrastructures

There will be no collapse, just more brown people and less cohesion

100 years from now planes will still be flying and the Apple of the day will be selling useless junk

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

"Tiny House" is a concept as opposed to a literal 'meaning'. When the build out changes depending upon individual needs/wants; then there is no firm definition of the term "Tiny House". Thus, there exists an entire economy wherein the individual isn't concerned about credit-scores as he will be paying cash
an agreement with an MGTOW landowner means that cash payments just got smaller because there common/shared belief about debt, gold diggers (women and courts), indentured servitude and debt slavery for a lifestyle that is a facade
a shared land with a common ethos has to be established on an agreed upon set of rules so that the community doesn't have to deal with problem children (not just kids but children in adult bodies)

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

But I already have a shipping container. Thats 100 times more badass.

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

Then go buy a shipping container and turn it into a cuckshed where you can grow old, lonely, and bitter shitposting like a teenager for the rest of your life. Our race would be bettered by the removal of your genes.

MGTOW is a long term chess game. Remember that. Any MGTOW knows about the Mouse Universe. Still, you are chanting TradCon solutions which is a form of insanity (Keep Doing the Same Thing and Expecting Different Results).
Society as it is is hardly tradcon, and I'm not advocating for tradcon so I don't know what you're getting at here.

So you're under the illusion that "change" can be brought upon by "discussion" or worse yet "voting". That is your Black & White view.
Nothing I've said has had anything to do with political compromise or voting.

I submit that change is only brought on by affecting MONEY as it's MONEY that (((they))) use to enslave us.
Blood and money, and you'll have neither living alone in the woods.

We can save the white race ONCE WE ARE HEARD and we will be heard ONCE WE ARE MISSED
Nobody is going to miss you, they'll try to replace you with shitskins. And when everything goes to shit, they're not going to go into the woods searching for that lonely single white guy living in a cuckshed. They're going to continue hating white people, and if anything they'll blame us for things going to shit in the first place.

You cannot work within a system which is cleverly designed to enslave you. You must dismantle the system.
MGTOW isn't dismantling the system, it's abandoning all hope that the system will ever be dismantled.

PS: Even though all the mice died in that experiment, we still have mice in the modern day. You dig?
Are you fucking stupid or something? The mice in the experiment were living in a closed system, much like Earth for the forseeable future. No shit mice still exist, what the fuck does that have to do with this experiment? There aren't any humans living outside of the closed system we are in.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

There are issues with online gaming and Skype when using satellite internet. There is a latency issue. I will not lie about that. But hey, it's Broadband Internet man.....in the middle of the freaking forest. That is something amazing. Being connected to the greater world while at the same time, being safely isolated.

It's what we call "comfy".

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Only important for games really.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

The way to beat (((them)) is to cut off their supply of money and influence.
Echo houses are a good idea as they are cheep and cheerful, if you know what you are doing. However tiny houses are death traps if they do not have a pro design and the incorrect materials are used.

I like the idea of a economy in the eco houses as less consumption means less cost which is never a bad idea.

This is a an issue with zones and planning regulations however. Tiny houses maybe depends on a lot of variables, simply put its not a cure all.

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

bitter shotposting
WEW.
We're reaching levels of projection that shouldn't be possible here.

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

I'd rather be MGTOW in Asia or Latin America than living in a miserable cuckshed

In fact why would you be MGTOW at all in Asia, no white women to ruin it

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

The Beautiful Ones for humans are the women. Except they aren't beautiful. They are mediocre women. They spend all their time grooming obsessively. They are perfectly capable of reproducing in their 20s but instead spend their time obsessing over Ryan Gosling and pursuing degrees in feminist literature.
Women don't chase, they're chased user. It's their job to groom and look beautiful, it's always been their job, their nature. You don't find the perfect woman, you make the perfect woman.

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Earthships are a popular variation of underground homes. Straight up underground homes are going to have massive mold/mildew issues no matter how hard you try to waterproof the walls.

The earthship attempts to correct this but finding a southern facing hill for the glass front. That is full sun coming in to fill the living space with light, whereas the north side is encased in earth. These homes rarely need any auxiliary heat. They are also built with adobe mud and SUV tires along with soda bottles. It's a cheap way to build.

Home building should work with nature, not against it.

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

Yeah you're shitposting. You didn't address anything I said, you sat their said I was talking out of my ass and called me a faggot for pointing out the MGTOW is equivalent to cuckoldry. That's not an argument, that's shitposting.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

Please don't associate MGTOW with alt-right

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Turkey and Mexico have functioning infrastructures

You really set yourself up for that one (pic related).

LOL x 10,000

Brown people can't build anything worth a shit. Everybody knows that.

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

I will slowly build house innawoods from wood and gypsum cardboard plates becase fuck you, that's why
t. 26. y.o bitter loner

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

I'm talking about saving the White Race.
Let them kill the society.

CCCCCOOOOLLLAPSE!!!!!

I remember the "worse is better" paradigm during the start of Obamas 2nd term, altRight wasnt even properly verbalized then.

hear it from the based half croatian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QYw4U_3V1k

No collapse will happen. No day of the rope. STOP WITH THE DEFETISM AND ESCAPISM.

FIGHT!

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

that's literally how this book spells out how to build these homes, plus the author has built and lived in them with zero problems concerning mold/mildew. the type of home this book spells out how to build uses french drains and building techniques to avoid excess moisture. the homes also get enough sunlight from windows. the difference between whatever you're describing and what this book describes is that the homes in the book use wood, which is abundant and free if you scavenge correctly, and far more structurally sound than building with... tires and soda bottles.

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

You reap what you sow.

William Robinson
William Robinson

It's all fun and games until that blue shell wrecks your life.

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

MFW Im building a tiny house so that i dont have to take out a Jew Loan or spend the rest of my life paying off on a house that will be paid off in my life time.

MFW I will be debt less I have 0 debt as we speak,

Been single for 4 years because Women is a gigantic failure as a women

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

Yes Mexico has shit building construction in places

It also has roads and an electrical grid

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

i imagine that being pretty fun though
+no driving license required
+can drive as drunk
-cold
-even tiny cars will fuck your shit

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Lurk more newfag

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

Your arguments are weak and pathetic but I'll bite for the sake of some weaker Anons who may be swayed by your intellectually dishonest rebuke.

Society has become more liberal with each passing year. This allows (((them))) to manipulate the masses easier. My point is that "screaming about the good old days" will not bring the good old days back. Our society failed the day we gave women the right to vote. The day that happened, we gave (((them))) the right to control us since women make up over 50% of the voting populace and are easily manipulated to adhere to group policy. We cannot simply revoke the rights of niggers and women to vote. We must let society collapse and rebuild a strong White Majority Patriarcy again.

---

Yes, you are suggesting we "work within the system for change". That is insanity. It's doing things like "discussing" and "voting" within a limited two-party system that is designed to only benefit those with money.

----

No, I won't have much money living in the woods. You are missing the point. Money is Power. Money is our own Human Effort. I will be putting my Human Effort into myself; my family, not the hands of (((them))) through the proxy of money.

----

Yes user. Society will miss white men. Society needs white men to function. They are the only ones who provide more than they take. Think about it really really really fucking hard. Go out one day and look around.

-----

Dismantle the system. Abandon the system. Whatever. Sometimes your Greatest Power is walking away.

-----

The point of all the mice dying in the experiment is a representation of a closed society. The West as we know it will collapse. Whites will move on, regroup and build a utopia once again.

----

Pic Related is Earthship I was talking about earlier.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

Liking the thread so far.

What would be better would be to take some MGTOW brothers with you and live in a pseudo medieval era guild system where there are guilds to do certain things....and kill all the jews wanting to come in with money and riches and things.

Our ancestors were too nice and just let the jews travel and have their own fucking stupid religion and be separate from the populace.

The stupid jews were the ones who kept wanting to live separate...well separate them from this plane of existence once and for all

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

tfw cozy comfy houses are impossible in my country and pic related are the norm
end me

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

WEW

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

Fallout 4 larping
AHAHAHAHA

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

hot box your entire home for hours with a single fart

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

Shipping container homes are a thing. Your typical intermodal container has a footprint of about 8x40, which gives you 320 square feet of floor space to work with. The floor is made out of wood so that it's very easy to add walls and shit as desired. Cargo hooks on the inside walls can also be used for fasteners/etc. If I drive through off-grid country I see them all over the place. Those things will fucking last. As long as you keep them painted. Even then, they are made of thick enough steel that it takes a long time to rust through when neglected.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

I read somewhere that living in prison is free. Why pay for an 8x4 space when it could be provided free of charge?

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

Mason White
Mason White

mgtow = jew psyops.

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

Also you can add MG Turrets once you level up your weaponsmithing
Just make sure set up your recruitment beacon

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

Stupid kid.

vidya/movie collections
Sell them as they are all free in digital form.

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

Is that an electric heater with a fake chimney attached to nothing and decorative firewood?

That firewood wouldn't even fit in that oven.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

I think those are too small. Plus I've lived in small structures in winter (Near-arctic Canada for survey work) and you come to hate yourself when you can't go outside.

Boomers have been throwing up these 2-story monstrosities for the past twenty years, and when they all die there's going to be a surplus on the market. I wouldn't advocate buying one of them, but those nice split-level or simple two-story 3-4 bedroom homes are good enough.

Plenty of rich boomers in my area own homes with 6-7 bedrooms, a separate dining room, a living room, and a full basement, yet they live alone. What is starting to happen is that as they age they lack the means to maintain all of it, and the house starts to have issues. Some have looked into downsizing but they've realized that the housing market isn't what it used to be, and no 40-some year old has enough money or wants to move into an outdated, 20-year old home. He or she would much rather build their own.

tldr; avoid big houses, avoid small houses, get a nice, easy to maintain medium sized house for your family.

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

You might be fucked, it depends. If you're in a town with electrical grid, city, and sewer, there's basically no way you can do new development without tying into it and going thru with all the permits. Bylaws require all that, and forbid septic fields under a certain land size. Bylaws have minimum floor space requirements specifically so people don't build little poverty shacks. Banks won't lend money for bare land unless you can do 50% down payment.

You need to be away from civilization to live in an ecocuck cabin without breaking rules, there's some small hope, it *can* be done. I personally know people who live their lives off grid in cabins with solar power. One such family lives on an island in a smallish cabin with a greenhouse and a composting toilet. Another friend of mine is building his own cabin on a wooded acreage.

There are some rare acreages here in BC with literally NO zoning restrictions and you can build whatever the fuck you want if you can fund it yourself.

John Richardson
John Richardson

nice digits, lets start our own log cabin movement live cheap like jews for a while then start buying back society one chunk at a time

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

yeah okay
go and live in some shitty little shack in the middle of the woods
hell just buy a mobile home and live in trailer parks

meanwhile I'll go to college get a degree in a Stem field and have a successful career and get a house loan for a nice 2 story house in a majority white neighborhood

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

white genocide occurring
the best thing to do is not breed and act like a faggot, quickening the end for our race
I swear to god this whole movement is so clearly jew shit.

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

Sorry Chernobyl Chan

Learn English and come to America as a Life Coach?

Profit.

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Plenty of rich boomers in my area own homes with 6-7 bedrooms, a separate dining room, a living room, and a full basement, yet they live alone. What is starting to happen is that as they age they lack the means to maintain all of it, and the house starts to have issues.
that's because they didn't invest their money in anything long term because they thought the future would be as easy as their past
if you simply put money aside into retirement plans or stocks/bonds or precious metals or building a business this won't happen
I will succeed where they failed

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

Lmao you're basically saying men need to start building cuck sheds. What's wrong with you OP.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Fart joke taken, but honestly in a small space like a tiny home, you can heat the entire place with scraps like branches and pine cones. Maybe burn pellets. Miniature stoves (pic related) could easily heat the space with little effort.

Go out into the forest with a basket. Stick in pine cones, etc and easily carry back enough heat for the night. You could cut some "logs" from normal firewood if you didn't want to tend the stove so much. Maybe 8 inch logs. Just don't burn the fire so hot. That is key. A slow burning, lazy fire. A stove with a thermometer and fan can help with convection currents. I think that is how pellet stoves work.

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

Here have a

(ReeeeEEEEeeeEEeeeee)

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

be millennial
are poor trailer trash because you fell for the college meme
put wood and shingles on your trailer
"I'm not trailer trash, I'm part of the tiny house movement! I'm saving the environment and shunning materialism!"

William Watson
William Watson

Definitely. There will be a power in small communities again. We have to shun the corporate world as much as we possibly can. Societies need things like guilds to grow and advanced technologically. It's a stage it has to go through. I try to resist as much as I can, even if that means paying a friend cash to provide a service or buying things used at a flee market.

I think eventually the society gets too big and that is why it collapses. I wish the future societies would see this issue. Part of it is keeping women focused on baring young so the society has all like minded people and not outsiders who only weaken the society.

Starve the Jew. Starve him again. He's simply a parasite. Remove his supply of blood (((money))).

Michael Long
Michael Long

You could build it on a flatbed trailer, or use a 20 foot shipping container to build from and move it with a rollback. It has to be rural if it does not have wheels in most places, because of square foot minimum requirements in city zoning laws.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

literal cuckshacks
the future is the arcology.

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

Living frugally and within your means is a good thing to do regardless of your reasons.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

this is about a small as I could comfortably go

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

meanwhile I'll go to college get a degree in a Stem field and have a successful career

And you'll be working under some half-black, half-poo female as your CEO who will have you taking sensitivity training every two weeks and you'll realize you've lost your soul. You'll walk on eggshells every minute of every day hoping like hell you don't ganged up on by SJWs once you slip like PewDiePie and sperg out "Nigger!" without thinking.

Don't you get it? The minute we gave women the right to vote, they voted to destroy all that was great about civilization. The voted to cripple the greatness in men. They do it every time they come to power. Women are cancer.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

LOL you probably live in some cuck shed or basement.

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

cut them in half

Yeah, and say goodbye to insulation? Come on. Do you live in california or something?

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

I have built a tiny house and sold it. It was very nice I could definitely see myself living in it. The problem is the (((legality))) of where to put them.

Unless you have property in an unincorporated county, some asshole neighbor will call the city on you because you're not allowed to live permanently in a structure such as this. It's truly a shame.

Pic related /comfy/

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

be blue pill tradcon
I must save the white race!
find phantom unicorn
mine-is-different.exe
unicorn starts watching The View while posting to JewBook for likes while fucking the mailman while I'm at work curing cancer
come home to jamal's dick in unicorn
unicorn rams horn into my heart
drink self to death for five years then buy tiny home
Ah, fuck MGTOW faggots were right dammit.

When you marry a woman in the modern day, you marry The Jew. Never forget that.

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Dude, we live in a place full of many kinds of hard, flexible or just cheap but good wood. And we keep pushing the small and expensive concrete houses.

The Quebracho (literally "Axe Breaker") is hard as fuck and abundant. Eucalyptus everywhere where I live, and pines are common.
I would make my house of wood first, maybe 10 years later when I have the I would do the concrete house.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

just live in a trailer, not a tiny house.

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

Yup, the Mortgage Jew is on the attack. The only two avenues I see are creating Tiny Home communities or pushing to the far reaches of BFE.

They will not let the idea of the 30 year mortgage rest too easy. It's a massive source of their wealth and power.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

How long did it take you and how much did you profit off of it?

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

How do you cook?

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

property + trailer + garage = perfect bachelor's home

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

I'm not a sperg or stormnigger so I don't worry about any of those things
working under some female will piss me off sure but theyre easier to manipulate
just pretend I like her and it's the easy life for me
worked plenty of times so far

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

because they are about 100 000 $ now

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

tfw flat like this costs about 90k-110k dollars here

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

Nice try Shlomo, not all of us are unable to use tools you dirty kike

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

how's this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh_d31rWt2o

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

oh my god a mgtow smurf village

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

it looks like a lot of spiders would live there

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

the way God intended, son

Colton Young
Colton Young

Can you really get enough power to power a PC all day out in the woods with just generators?

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

They won't let you. You can't rise that in a concrete desert. You can't rise it in a wood because eventually you'll get arrested. You can rise it on your own property, but then again, you bought it from (((them))) and have to pay them taxes for it since you never actually own something, just rent. So either you eventually lose it or keep working for (((them))) so you can get money to pay tax. Leaving the matrix is nearly impossible

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

oh yeah you should definitely give jews money at local supermarkets like Walmart for toxic waste shit and not grow your own healthy food for free, slaving your life away paying taxes.

shitposter or not you could really try harder to hide your judiasm.

Connor Long
Connor Long

If you have the fuel of course you can. Why couldn't you?

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

This

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

Easy, a 2500 watt generator is around $800, laptop is what....120 watts?

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

A computer uses very little. A notebook may use about 20 watts. I had a Mac Mini that only used like 30 watts. That is very efficient. Small Honda generators would power that easy.

Pic Related puts out about 2000 watts. That's enough to run a gaming LAN with like 50 computers. Overkill really. Thats a 2000 watt generator, a base model.

Some new RVs are actually adding these generators instead of propane gas systems because they are easier and safer. The generator runs a induction hot plate and a small electric heater.

Things like microwaves use about 1000 watts. Hot plates use about the same.

There are inverters that allow you to run a microwave off your car battery. I've seen guys living in their Prius and heating soup in the micro from the inverter setup.

And finally, with solar you can set up a system to run lights, computer and a small fridge easy. Wattage needs may be something like 200-300. You can get that demand easy from a car battery bank powered by solar. The solar runs as long as the sun shines. In real time use, you may only be running the computer a couple hours a day. So it's slowly being charged as you go through peak use periods. Van systems also charge the battery bank from the engine when it runs.

Small solar systems are getting very affordable these days thanks to cheap Chinese labor.

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

you are a delusional faggot

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Really slipped up on this one Amnon. The organized faggotry in here is what I'd expect from anybody shilling MGTOW. Nobody actually believes this bull.

jews calling people jewish

Hitler messed up, we know this know. Day of the oven is coming so get ready.

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Amnon

but really you're a fucking retard who's only been on this board for a couple months tops.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

It's your fault for not being Man Enough™!!!1!!!11!
Wymyn are little angels who would never do aything wrong!!!11!1one1!!!!11!!!eleven

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

how much to built that thing?

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Also keep in mind the concept of Hybrid-Homesteading. Do what you can that gives you highest returns.

Raising chicken eggs and growing vegetable gardens has very low overhead. Raising livestock may be more than you can handle. You can buy that from stores or other farmers.

Do things that have smart ROI. Don't do homesteading from a "purist" standpoint or you will fail. That is why people in the 70s failed. They had to do "everything" theirself and that was overwhelming. Raising your own eggs is probably going to be more healthy and cheaper than buying "range free" eggs at the store. You may also be able to sell eggs.

Maybe you can "raise" a pig but have it slaughtered by another farm. Think all concepts through for the greatest efficiency. It's not black and white. It may be more efficient to hook into the power grid but still use a compost toilet and so on.

Always ask. "How does this benefit Jews the least amount."

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

living in house so small a burger farting on it could completely destroy it
wat

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

but what powers it?

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

you think by removing yourself from society, it will allow the white race to flourish?
We can save the white race ONCE WE ARE HEARD
nobody will hear you if you are removed from society
and we will be heard ONCE WE ARE MISSED
nobody will miss you, whites are hated already.
Do you really think these fucking Bantu Niggers are going to run society once the Fucking White Males are all gone?
"Bantu Niggers" are probably capable of running a society, to what level of effectiveness I do not know, And even then, the jews will run it, I mean according to you they already do.
Our voice is our absence. A correction is needed. And once the correction realized, then we'll save the white race. It's a multi-move chess game.
LE CHESS GAME MEME
Nobody will realize it until all the whites are infertile due to age.
Dismantle it in a different way you faggot.
It seems you are a delusional aspie retard who is obsessed with being cozy and uses it as an excuse to end degeneracy or whatever.
fuck you you weak faggot, have children and advocate for your values, not sit alone in a cuckshack telling yourself people will miss you.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Irony over the fact that I don't know how minecraft furnaces work.

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

3 months
basically break-even but my dad, uncle, and I all got paid for the whole time. About 25k in materials, sold for 45. Price was supposed to be around 55 but it was our first one. We sold to a guy in New Mexico who bought an RV park to make a community. Ideally that's what I would like to see. Fuck the (((mortgage a 2500sqft plastic subdivision house))) meme

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

There's a 2-burner electric stove in there. Or have a fire outside and cook on that, how our ancestors did

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Always ask. "How does this benefit Jews the least amount."
i hope you know that jews aren't behind every outlet of society. you are just hurting yourself by making life harder.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

Shareblue lost this Daily Bread. We are taking back the conversation.

Light always triumphs over darkness. That is how God created our system, so good will always win if we will it.

You will ultimately fail and it scares you.

The North Star wills it and so it will be done.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Tiny cucksheds are the next logical step of KEKTOW

Just fucking kill yourself already my man

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

its a typo

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

doesn't has gf
cuck
Choose one narrative already, Schlomo.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

shut up you MGTOW faggot, You are just as destructive to the white race as the leftists. I am not shareblue.
Also talk like a normal person you fucking queer, your not deep or smart or anything.
just an anti social faggot who can't cope with society and having relationships.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Jews are the cancer of everything civilized.

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

Cuckshed
I'll pass.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

That is made out of plastic, glue, and shit. Or GLIT, as we like to call it. Have fun repairing your $5k motor that expands your room when it breaks after 3 years

Christopher White
Christopher White

Doesn't seem like it's worth making and selling these as a business then, but I still want to try building one.
People from NY and Japan live in smaller rooms than this for a higher price so what's your point?

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

There's already nowhere to put them because of (((their))) zoning laws

William Russell
William Russell

I've gotten under your skin you commie. This is my swan song. You're drooling and bubbling with no window of return. Nobody puts toppings on my burger, not even a pesky fly with no self worth.

Surrender to the raw power of Lord KEK and you will be redeemed.

For you -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SywExJR4lrI

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

stop, neck yourself, and google "south africa"

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page