One month no water in Puerto Rico

Other urls found in this thread:

therightprint.com/watch-puerto-ricos-secretary-of-state-spotted-aid-packages-in-trash/
gotnews.com/breaking-puerto-rican-secretary-state-blows-whistle-hurricane-relief-fraud-finds-unopened-us-aid-dumpster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sucks for them since my uncle lives in the country far from any city and started getting water a week ago and has intermittent power already lmao

CNN is fake news. How they operate is delete every comment from the "afflicted" region that points out the fact that they're lying.

THIS IS ALL DRUMPF'S FAULT THAT PUUUUUEEERRRRRRRRTO RRRRRRIIIIIICOOOO HAS NO INFRASTRUCTURE AND FUNDS.

>GOY

sounds like they should have prepared better, where'd all our billions go? Everybody on that island is on welfare or S.S. or disability or something but they couldn't have put a little into preparing for a hurricane?

If they can't prepare for normal daily life without government assistance of course they couldn't prepare for a hurricane.

They're literally throwing food and aid into dumpsters and trying to smuggle it out to turn profits.

Puerto Rico dug its own grave by letting its government get so corrupt. They make DC look clean. THAT'S REALLY FUCKING BAD.

HAHAHAHA NIGGERS
WE ARE BEING UPGRADED TO 2ND WORLD SHITHOLE FROM OUR 3RD WORLD SOON WHEN WATER WILL FLOW IN THE STREETS LIKE RIVER AND WE WILL NO LONGER HAVE POWER CUTS BUT SURPLUS ELECTRICITY WE WILL BE SELLING TO INDIA. LMAO MEANWHILE REST OF THE WORLD IS BEING DESTROYED BY COMMIES AND NIGGERS.

Expecting mud people derivatives to properly repair their own infrastructure as opposed to simply complaining about it until Hu'white people fix it for them...
Gee, how can they extend their own suffering further?

Sounds like the local government in Puerto Rico better do something about that.

Are spics so dumb they can't pay their bills?

>CNN
>comments

you only get to pick one

>prepared better
NIGGERS DON'T KNOW THE CONCEPT OF FUTURE

SOMEBODY POST THE ARTICLE PIC OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN PROFESSOR

>live in hurricane zone
>have weeks if warnings
>complain when you did zero preparation
Really activates those almonds

The island literally offers nothing to mainland USA. They're a bunch of welfare faggots. Who cares

Perhaps they should collect rainwater.

Ohh wow another shill PR hate thread probably made by a dom*n*can

Y'all alright there Nepal? You seen mad

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M PERFECTLY FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao, they put the disgusted Chloe Moretz picture kid in the pic

Two month no water in Puerto Rico

Three month no water in Puerto Rico

All the men died in the world wars

Fuck off back to your ruined island, spic.

Four month no water in Puerto Rico

>the spic kid

DRUMPTH IS TRYING TO KILL PORTA RICANS!!!

Five month no water in Puerto Rico

>no water

isn't it literally flooded.

Hmm flooded water
Just boil it for 30 secs and it's good

>This is how we do it down in Puerto Rico

>be American
>don't have access to drinking water
top kek

>Internet access
>Enough time to waste to post on Sup Forums
Wow, the situation looks dire.

Holy shit my sides

Yes

how is that island so fucking incompetent?

2nd world is communist, homie.

1st was NATO+US allies
2nd was Warsaw Pact+USSR allies
3rd was everyone else

unaligned nations tended to be really shitty, so that's how 3rd world came to be associated with poverty.

Guys explain this to me.

My municipal water has a TDS (total disolved solid) level of like 190 (varies), while my rain water has a TDS of closer to 50.

Jesus Christ that pic related. Imagine how pissed she got when she first saw it.

what's not understood?

lol. if only they were an island they would be surrounded by water they could drink. faggots

Am I going to die?

y'all niggas do the desalinization thing on Formosa?

It's an island.

>Just boil it for 30 secs and it's good
Five minutes is the recommended time.
Removing salt is trickier, and way beyond the intelligence of Puerto Groidians.

ITS LITERALLY RAINING

How the fuck do they not have water? Water doesn't come from trump, it falls from the sky. Set up a catchment system with cistern.

>Am I going to die?
Yup.
Seriously, though: company wants you to buy lots of filters. You can push them well past the replace mark.

Arizona water reads 600+ on the TDS

NOT ANYMORE FUCKER!!!!!!! THIS IS 2017 COMMUNISM DIED 30 YEARS AGO!

You better filter that stuff cause Pittsburgh water is nothing to write home about.

>goy

Hard water is good for you. Now the Fluoride and Chlorine in the publice water supply, not so much, but hard water from a well is top notch for your health.

>Americans

No it means condition of the country, right?

Puerto Rico is an island, it's surrounded by water. You can make ocean water drinkable with the most basic tools. They want to fail.

Very convenient time to not discuss Puerto Rico as an state.

Filthy gringos.

PR INDEPENDENCE NOW
abduct all the qt girls and let them rot lmao

Just post the pics of piles of dehydrated bodies fag. When I lived in St. Croix my place (and most others) had cisterns. Rainwater runoff from roof drained to tank. This was used for bathing, cooking. Same in rural areas of Puerto Rico, so years, and years without water fag. You expect Trump to build them a water system they never had overnight ?

Fake news commie fag.

Post office is up and running. No more deaths from storm. Rebuilding fully takes years (I went through Katrina rebuilding) so grow up and go sell your commie unrest in a different banana republic. You have milked this for all its worth, truth coming out now.

>Warn your "state" government for years that infrastructure is outdated and falling into disarray and disrepair
>Ignore warnings, keep handing out gibs and lining pockets
>Two major hurricanes strike in less than a month
>Already crumbling infrastructure collapses
>"We need to repair everything!"
>Be in massive debt, have no money for repairs
>"Fucking blumfp won't gibs!"

>THIS IS HOW WE DO IT IN PUERTO RICO

Now after filtration.

>climate change denier claimed climate change isn't real
>during a hot day

BTFO

Maybe stop throwing the fucking food and water sent over in the trash you fucking cocksuckers.
therightprint.com/watch-puerto-ricos-secretary-of-state-spotted-aid-packages-in-trash/

>Building a still is hard

this

>Americans

>PR has enough time/power to complain on Sup Forums
>still too dumb to use internet to google how to filter and purify water.
cmon. Don't be fake news puerto rico. cmon.

WHO CARES
GIVE THEM FULL AUTONOMY AND LET THEM BECOME HAITI 2.0
THEY DONT EVEN PAY TAXES FUCK THEM

They pay soc sec and medicare, but not federal tax.

>no water
but isn't Puerto Rico an island...?

>more than a million Americans
>Americans
>Americans
>Americans
>Americans

wrong, fake news

you can't drink sea water and they don't know how to desalinate because the white man is evil

>out of water
>island surrounded by ocean

>drinking the aqueous Jew

Lmao @ ur lyfe

nope, he's right

They surrounded by water

THIS

I removed all the water from my body years ago and I've been feeling great ever since.

What do you mean no water? Lmao just open the faucet idiot.

FUCKING BASED SPICS!

How come third worlders don't know how to make relatively safe drinking water
Its like second rank scout shit to do that even in large quantities

Like you could if you couldn't go to the store.

>get water from well
>heat it to 100 degrees
>clean water
it's this easy.

Build a fucking watet filter or boil you water. Fuck I live in the first world and am more likley to survive a disaster than all these whiney bitches even with no emergency personel.

They should just check their garbage

gotnews.com/breaking-puerto-rican-secretary-state-blows-whistle-hurricane-relief-fraud-finds-unopened-us-aid-dumpster/

Fuck heres a infographic on how to do it for the lazy niggers with no water. Took 5 seconds to find on google. Fucking usless spic trash.

Wouldn't all that sand and rock break the plastic bag?
Fake news.

>The average puerto rican earns 11 dollars a day
Yup that's about enough for a couple AR-15s and a pallet of water and pit of MREs. Fucking stupid poor brown people just get more money like wtf.

>drive economy into ground
>go billions into debt with leftist policies
>no money left over for disaster relief services
We already know the Puerto Rican labor unionists are assaulting the water delivery people.

>Americans

lol, ok

> Have historic rain fall
> Still no water to drink

Am I missing something here?

It's a fucking island surrounded by WATER. Build a goddamn distillation plant and have all the clean drinking water you could ever need.