Why can’t Greeks into budget management?

I believe their youth unemployment still is 50 percent. Most girls end up heroin addicts and hookers. Young men join ISIS or end up drunks and on the street. Old people die because no healthcare is available and they have literally no pensions.

All because Greeks cannot manage their budget affairs and take in as much in taxes as they pay out to their people... despite getting several billions in extra EU subsidies each year.

Why is it this way? I mean, they even got essentially a very easy income source with mass tourism too. But still, they have no real budget discipline.

It's not a matter of handling the budget. Greece is a textbook example of what happens when the people abandon the social contract. By making tax dodging the national pasttime, they were no longer paying to maintain their society, so it collapsed.

All of Greece's issues would have been resolved if the people had paid their taxes and elected a government that was interested in fulfilling it's obligations to foreign banks. Instead the people actively dodged a much of their tax burden as possible and elected people specifically to tell those banks to fuck off.

Do I feel bad for them? Sure do, they have made a litany of mistakes to get to this point and show no sign of changing. Their nation will dissolve in less than a decade and Greece will be a footnote in history.

Do you understand that Greece went in a debt spiral. Have to much debt, cut spending, gdp decreses because of less spending, less income for the budget, repeat.

Why did they overspend in the first place?

Yes, tax dodging is seen as a good thing by most Greeks. Also, corruption is everywhere.

its a manipulative diaspora/eastern german

as you see, he doesnt care and just wants to insult

Because the government could spend, they had cheap credit and the government used it, also they got screwed around with debt, I don't know the exact details but saying that it was all of their fault is false.

>Greeks
>joining ISIS
Nice try Ahmed.

he doesnt care
its probably a sneay immigrant

definitely a migrant
still salty that he had to gtfo from here because he was getting 0 gibs from us (we have no welfare)

he is using many lies

its the same guy who tries to insult me and Greeks
he uses many lies in his posts
and always fails because of me

because of the statistics as well
there's a 50% chance there's a mudshit under every german flag we see

the subhuman writes about hookers
in a country where prostitution is legal and full of whores from the balkans

he must feel anger whenever he reads my posts
sneaky subhuman

It is a 5 percent chance. In Greece there is a 100 percent chance to find a non white behind the Greek flag.

now i remember you
the immigrant that couldnt write german like a native

kek

bestiality is also legal in germany

its not a german
some kind of slavshit or sandnigger

the inferior subhumans are always hiding their nationality

>illegal to buy but legal to sell
JUST

most probably
not that it matters a lot
germans are subhumans

yes
but this one is even lower
i live in this shithole and can tell you no german writes like that
it means that op is a poor subhuman afraid of Greeks

>afraid of Greeks
who can blame him
meds are superior

indeed

They spend nearly a decade destroying their economic competitiveness under the Euro (and before when it became clear they would join).

They should have just kept their own currency and devaluing it every so often.

Traveling to Greece next month for about three weeks, is it still based?

Had the time of my life out there besides being groped in an elevator by the hotel manager.