Capture the Flag

So the flag is back...
"On October 16, 2017, le lieu unique, Nantes, adopted the project."

We're on this, yeah?

No. The French have betrayed us

it's up to the frogs.

do they have the balls?

Looks like this tab will be pinned for a while.

Begin Operation: Baguette Faggot

Who cares.

I'm french and i'm planning on getting that flag, wym ?

got a drone?

What else is new?

We've rekt this faggots entire life. This one will be way more fun to completely ignore.

Break the one last thing his life has purpose for; then watch the fireworks.

Mods will shut this down pretty quick.

>pic related

>We're on this, yeah?
I'm several thousand miles away on another continent. If someone else could please fire a flaming projectile at it using a bungee-cord catapult, I would be very grateful.

That puppydog face, I just want to hug him

you'll need a powerful drone

where is the fucking flag giv location

Camera located, probably.

What happened to Shia hanging out in the cuckshed in Finland reading plagiarized Sup Forums posts?

But seriously, given what we know about Hollywood, should we maybe lay off this poor kid? Everything he does is a clear cry for help. I actually feel bad for him.

what if we somehow put a printed image infront of the camera? or some speakers playing shadilay

Idea, leave the flag up, but obscure the camera with a Kekistani Flag or A Swastika

Do you believe you can access the camera

A lot of Frenchies from Nantes are actually ready to take it down. Thousands responded to the thread 2 days ago, on the 18-25 (French Sup Forums), but since then mods are deleting the threads on this matter.
I remember one guy contacted a hawk farm, and the hawk trainer agreed to train his hawk to take the flag down

The autistic user-agents are on it

Sounds like froggies are going to have lots of work to do for the frog God

>the hawk trainer agreed to train his hawk to take the flag down

Hi Shia. No, no one gives a fuck about you anymore. You exposed your own racism in your arrest video. Nothing left to do. Night night even Steven!