Is caring for your wife a beta thing?

>Be me
>18 years old, having dinner with my dad.
>Start talking about his past and how he met my mom
>Long story short, it was the 80's and he used to take her eating everyday, one time they ordered soup and she asked for cream for her soup but the restaurant wouldn't give it to her.
>My dad got up, walked to the store and got a little bit of cream for her tyo eat.

I wonder. Is he a beta for doing this? She didn't order him to bring her the cream, but he took the iniciative and provided it for her because he wanted to, like a caveman whose "partner" was hungry and he hunts down a rabbit for her to eat.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/the-us-is-the-most-obese-nation-in-the-world-just-ahead-of-mexico-2017-05-19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interacting with women for any reason whatsoever is inherently a subservient action. If not directly subservient to the woman subservient to your instincts.

your parents are fat and so are you

>he took initiative
Does that sound like a beta Paco?

Not really unless she's asking you to buy outlandish shit

By everything Sup Forums has taught me, if you >take initiative< and buy something like flowers or chocolates, that makes you a beta male

>Says the burger

Lol no Paco, back then women were still worth something.

Mexico has been statistically more obese than the US for years now.

Congratulations you're absolutely retarded
you mean you are waiting for orders/instructions before making a move ? THIS is beta as fuck

Providing for your partner is alpha, along with protection

being a selfish cunt is NOT being alpha

your father should be your example

Flowers are a pointless luxury. Food is necessary and the cream will make her food taste better and offer more nutrients. It is more about thoughtfulness than gift giving, in OPs story.

I also forgot to add : providing is beta only if the girl is not interested and just using you

marketwatch.com/story/the-us-is-the-most-obese-nation-in-the-world-just-ahead-of-mexico-2017-05-19

>The obesity rate for American adults (aged 15 and over) came in at a whopping 38.2%, which puts the birthplace of the hamburger and the Cronut at the top of the heftiest-nations-in-the-world rankings, according to an updated survey from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

>Posted May 29 2017

She probably got cream from a real man while your dad was out grocery shopping in the middle of their date.

He prolly searched for an opportunity to get away from his akwards son for a moment

That's what i do when i'm out with akward people

My point was that shit like flowers and luxuries that only spoil the woman is the kind of stuff betas buy, if I saw my girlfriend was feeling sick of course I would buy her medicine.

Sup Forums taught me that if you are a slave to your urges and spoil your girlfriend (even if you have the initiative to do so) because you want pussy, that makes you a beta male

Oh looks like we pulled ahead. Maybe, I wonder what the stats would look like if you included kids.

Still keep in mind you look like a joke calling any other country fat.

FACTS

I guarantee you your dad railed your mom that day.

Women nowadays are stuck up bitches and whores and you shouldn't do anything like that unless you know they're worth it, but in the 80s that's perfectly fine.

>Being this retarded
I thought germans knew how to read.

cream is beta

No this is what a real man does. He provides for his women don't listen to these fucking neck beards with sex robots.
A real man provides for his family. Period. You are the man of the house, so you run shit. That isn't beta that's boss and realistic. Don't listen to the literal faggots.

You provide and she respects you, raises the kids, and keeps the pussy wet for you. You have to be a true alpha to do it. It isn't fucking easy but well worth it.

>cream for her soup
The Poors of the world eat such weird shit

your dad is definately a beta. he's distracting from his betaness by spoiling your mom and giving her nice things all the time.
caring for your loved ones in a protective sense is another story though

Cream for her soup? You guys really are Neanderthals

Proportionally. Still the fattest gringos are way fatter than the fattest tacos

>caring about what Sup Forums has to say about this
I don't know that you father was a beta faggot, but you most definitely are.

Yeah. our kids are fat but then they know how to get themselves a good body but yours are thin and grow up to be a bunch of fatasses.

Fuck....
The 80s.
Kill me now life is over.
ENJOY IT KIDS. GOES FAST.

Because you are dirt fucking poor. That is just logical

You're beta if you let Sup Forums incels teach you anything

Sup Forums has made a change in my lifestile. It made me go to the gym, get a nice latina waifu and be generally happy.
I don't know about you but I actually learned a couple of things while being here.

It's only beta if you overdo it. There's nothing wrong with taking kind initiatives for your partners such as little gifts and attentions.
If you're constantly digging in your savings to buy her expensive gifts eventhough she's not grateful for them, then you are a massive fucking beta though.

No it's what you're supposed to do. Now I do think it's weird your dad went to the store for cream instead of just asking the restaurant for it

It's fine because he took the initiative. When a woman starts asking for basic shit, you're already locked in as a beta, because you can't provide the service she biologically expects in a mate without appearing too weak to provide the protection she also expects from a mate.

>ice cream in soup
the fuck?

>ice cream in soup
Read again.

>My dad got up, walked to the store and got a little bit of cream for her tyo eat.
Damn that's a thirsty nigga LMFAO

There is some truth to this, but it's incredibly naive to think all women, or even a majority of women, are so selfless. They can be quite manipulative and selfish.

i'd cream ur mom's soup too fampai