Why are liberals fucking brain dead?

Why are liberals fucking brain dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MomsDemand
lesswrong.com/lw/hw/scope_insensitivity/
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors
twitter.com/MomsDemand/status/920643325157429248
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why women should never have been allowed to vote...this is also now a women hate thread

>5x critical hit %
>+250m range
>bumpstock adds rapid-fire
Totally unbalanced, would not play.

Higher caliber could have killed more people, but there would have been less rounds shot?
The accuracy is still terrible tho.
A garand would have been real effective tho.

link to the tweet

so help me God if these idiots go after battle rifle calibers after insisting that intermediate assault rifles were weapons of mass destruction...

What if the terrorist in Vegas attached bumpstock to a minigun, huh!? This craziness must end!
#thinkofthechildren

This is why I stay away from facebook and twitter

I mean i'd never heard of bump fire stocks before, being no guns and all, but for fucks sake.

Nope, no way. Has to be from a parody account.

twitter.com/MomsDemand

I fixed their logo

What if you attach a bump stock to an actual machinegun

It makes it double automatic!

Wot if we put a bump stock on the bump stock for 4X the shootiness???

Scope insensitivity

lesswrong.com/lw/hw/scope_insensitivity/

I finally checked, it's fake.

Imagine what will happen when Kim attaches a bumpstock to his nuke.

I figured it was fake, but the shit you see now..who knows anymore..

>noscobe

>mfw I have no face

meh really depends on the stats for sway and kick

GO AWAY, BATIN

an M-28 Davy Crockett would have killed more people

>No guns idiots making policy judgements on guns
I'm sure they can make quality assessments.

>attaches silencer to missile
>no one hears it coming
>shrieks of I TOLD YOU SOOOOOOO echo through america's minds as the ghosts of the anti-gun lobby haunt our nation's capital

now theres a fine weapon.

oh i don't even want to imagine. too horrible

1. Females gaining power in our society
2. Fluoridation
3.Demonization of manliness.

There are more reasons, but I'm too lazy to list them all.

It’s sad that their new speak terms like “assault rifle” and “sniper rifle” have made it into the mainstream. Pistol grip makes a gun an assault weapon, scope or optic makes it a sniper rifle.

Is this a joke?

Holy fuck, the gun in the picture is a bolt action; you have to manually cycle the bolt each shot. Putting a bump stock on it would do absolutely nothing except ruin accuracy.

Fake tweet, but it's sad liberals really are so retarded I had to check

What if the terrorist in Vegas was dual wielding one sniper rifle and one assault rifle, both with bumpstocks attached of course? The government should do something about this!

Is that satire?

It even has a barrel shroud which is the shoulder thing that goes up

After Las Vegas, I'm just more determined to arm myself, and be ready.

And that's a pistol. Not many rounds in that mag...

Talk is cheap motherfucker

We all need guns. This was just training for the big simultaneous attack. We are fish in a barrel. I want guns.

>getting triggered about someone wanting to own a gun

You cannot conceal carry in Norway. So if you want to stay strapped at all times you have to break the law, fool.

No... That's not what happened.

Honest to god, LV could've been disrupted if everyone was carrying laser pointers.

Which are massively illegal in Australia

He'd have a fucking terrible kdr. Require a bump stock on all civilian sniper rifles

>A garand would have been real effective tho.

Nonsense, the ping sound it makes when he reloads would have allowed the concertgoers to escape.

I'll own one legally, but yes, I will carry it concealed no matter the risk. Times have changed, I will not be a helpless victim when they come for us. You will be one of the libtards hiding behind me when the shotters attack Ikea?

Does that ACTUALLY say bumperstock??

As a woman this is HILARIOUS & I agree with it.

Daily reminder the most dangerous thing to the average American in a trip to their doctor. Thanks to the cronyism and corruption of the AMA, more Americans are murdered by medical incompetence than die from all the guns, wars and car crashes combined. Fuck the AMA. It's time to destroy the bed of corruption called American medicine.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors

>a garand
We have had semi-auto rifles with box mags since the 50's, in case you weren't aware

Good for you. You should look in to getting one right away. I'm not gonna tell people what to do and not do. But how often do you get searched anyway? Probably never.

>You will be one of the libtards.....

Just shut the fuck up. You have no idea who you're talking to.

>not owning a gun
you basically are a libtard

Spooky.

Hmm, which gun do you recommend? Can we get a desert eagle into Norway?

What if they had attached a bumperstock to a bazooka gun??

The right will never learn!!

FFS TITS OR GTFO

This is retarded on so many levels. I thought your media had very strict censors, how did this slip past them?

>bump fire stock
>bolt action rifle

You don't know what you're talking about. Fuck off.

Yes you can. You can get one in .357 or .44 mag. It's gonna cost you like 25k NOK though. I would recommend CZ and HK.

Yes, i know at least two people that own one. The .50 cal is legal tho. .44 or .357 should do the trick.

That quote goes from okay to woman-tier manipulation.

>account is Moms Demand Action
Pretty sure it's satire.

not*

I think bump stocks should have been illegal from the start, however, I also think a semi auto rifle could have killed more people than a sloppy and inaccurate bump stock

Silencer is much more effective. Wouldn’t you want to silently send over RPGs instead of sending over automatic rocket fire?

Hmmmm...

white sharia lookin pretty good 2bh

Just noticed this, thanks user.

Fpbp

TITS OR GTFO
Gash are not allowed to post here

Don't be ridiculous user. A bump stock turns all weapons into fully automatic machine gun nests. Now we need to go after the heat seeking bullets before another massacre like this can happen.

Have assault weapons gone to far?

It's not real user

They have gone too car

Well, lookee here. Another video of the USA celebrity who has long before sell out to the Jew, in women's case even get repeatedly raped by their Jewish boss.

twitter.com/MomsDemand/status/920643325157429248

Guns are pleb tier, mortars are where it's at.

In France that lands you 75 000 € (700k nok) fine and 5 years in prison. I don't want to research it too much cause I have no privacy but I doubt it's worth the risk in norway

stop talking now

So if you get caught carrying a gun in France you're in debt for the rest of your life? That's crazy. I mean, a fine and a prison sentence, ok. But 75000€? That's insane.

Imagine the 30 more gorillion if the gas chambers had bumpingstocks. OY VEY!

Yeah. There is concealed carry but it has to be related to your job (ie : security gard) or you have to be considered important (politician) or convince them your life is threatened

I considered asking for a permit when I was in the air force because classmates had their pictures taken secretly on the subway by sand niggers, probably to send them to a terrorist cell in France

But I doubt I would have been considered important enough

>thigg anime gun
time to fap to stupid guns..... again

Just imagine if a person were to attach a bump stock to a railgun! Stupid DRUMPFTARDS never think of the consequences!

what if he had a high powered gauss rifle

There are soooo many things wrong with this.

with a Bumperstock sniper rifle, accuracy would go up 9000% & 6 million would of died

btw found a larger version and cleaned the lines the lazy-ass artist left in

Thanks friendo!

>Attached bumperstock to sniper rifle

My sides. How stupid are they.

Who knows?Their logic just fucked up!

>some cheeky cunt attaches a bumperstock to his knife
>didn't bin it
>get stabbed over 6 million times in a second
>cops arrest me for holding a knife with my torso
Blimey.

>think of the children!