>only leftists make political statements in spor-

>black NFL players take a knee
Pol: Taking politics to sports? Libtards are degenerates.
>white football players do a nazi salute
Pol: .........

Hmm, this double standard, really makes you think huh

Other urls found in this thread:

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/18/greek-soccer-player-banned-for-nazi-salute/
aol.com/article/news/2017/10/18/nfl-will-allow-players-to-kneel-during-national-anthem/23247313/
youtube.com/watch?v=i0UoGiyzaf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not a double standard. Haven't you figured it out yet? You are always wrong. We are always right. If the evidence says otherwise, the evidence is a lie.

Aren't there already rules in football that forbid political statements? I expect the guy to be punished.

pretty sure the point was not to disrespect the anthem and not to keep politics out of sports.. dunno why i keep seeing this
also one argued that black criminals lives matter while the other says fuck criminals. yes thats nigs and jews. fuck them

He doesn't look white

>Nazi salute was not given repeatly during the national anthem and the player was punished. OP is a troll.

Judging by his tattoos he's incredibly low iq

This.

The Commies and libtards won the war, thus they get to make history and dictate what the next generation learns at school.

Might makes right, and the degenerates won through might.

All the stuff about free speech? Doesnt count for actual dissent.

Read Jack Donovan, They way of men.

That's the Roman salute, you stupid cunt.

Wasn't that guy banned while the kneel fags are praised?
thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/18/greek-soccer-player-banned-for-nazi-salute/

aol.com/article/news/2017/10/18/nfl-will-allow-players-to-kneel-during-national-anthem/23247313/

>roman salute
>implying there is a when the Nazis historically ripped it off from the Italian blackshirts.

You are the enemy. We will destroy you.

>black people takes a knee to 'fight' the country instead of the president

>Greek that doesn't know shit about politics does a nazi salute gets banned from life from greek football.

This shit rarely happens, and in the few instances it does, it follows the athlete for their entire career (assuming they aren't dropped)

>kino

>rarely happens
You dont seem to know that the crowd does it too

And the italian soccer team fans lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=i0UoGiyzaf8

There's the gesture la quenelle that Anelka did.

And where was the pol outrage for this?
That's right, none
But when NFL players does it, it's a big no no!

>pol doesn't support the politics it opposes.
kys

Except that, the player got a LIFETIME BAN from playing FIFA competitions, retard.

Nobody cared about the political statement you faggot bong.

The problem was that those niggers were disrespecting our fucking flag.