What happens when she dies?

What happens when she dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
archive.is/OXkZH
youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo
youtube.com/watch?v=2DZ9XLNKBH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It goes from God save the Queen to God save the King.

And Brits will lose their shit

Probably put her in a crypt or something, burger

Bitch sold out to Jewry long ago to escape the Louis XVI treatment.

It's over for UK. They will be a caliphate and the royal family will be Muslim cock riders.

Not just5 Brits, but the Commonwealth.

they won't have anywhere to put that bejewelled hat any more.

Elizabeth doesn't die. She only moults.

Nest King declares open season on all non-Whites and guillotines are back!

The Royal Corgis go to the humane society to be put down.

Nothing because she is the most worthless monarch ever and didn't do a single thing to save the Empire, when she dies nothing will change because all she does is get knotted by her luxury dogs.

*Next

I fucked up, sorry gang...

The west falls.

However, if the Bogdanoff Twins/God Emperor of Mankind make an appearance...

The last legitimate vestige of the british tabloid monarchy will die with her. The institution is broken after her.

((((she)))

FAITH, COUNTRY....
>KING

The goa'uld is transferred to a carefully selected child.

The Goa'uld symbiote transfers to a new host.

Well she stops breathing, her heart stops beating, and she starts stankin

Stupid leaf, the Empire was gone when she took the helm apart from Hong Kong etc.

Not that she could do shit anyways, she's not fucking Elizabeth I or Victoria.

>Prince "This country's handgun legislation is draconian" Philip will never be the reigning monarch
Feels suicidal man

Princess Leonor takes the throne

I'm gonna do a media blackout for 2 weeks so I don't have to hear about it. Couldn't care less.

>"London Bridge is down"

Just Google that Squire

She gets respawned after 60 seconds cooldown.

Oh shit, check those time codes brother

She's passing on the crown in a few years..once we've left the EU. Apparently she's not happy with May ATM.

she gets reborn somewhere else

LOL

technically her retarded sister would take over, one that's been in loony bin for the past 60 years.
if not then Harry takes over and world goes into male dominated energy field since he will get to rule and not his "wife"

No Comedy on British TV / Radio for two weeks. (at least on the BBC)

Snap

Welfare continues to the next heir

oh god, imagine a threesome with those two princesses

The monarch would be Charles, who would become George VII as Charles is an unlucky name for the monarchs of the UK to have.

t. foreigner

Me too, it will be too much.

Gay

Maybe, a certain team become contenders for the Premier League title again.

WUT?

Are you fucking serious????

Maybe tourism will increase. Idk.

Villa?

Yes, it's most likely. Charles I got beheaded by Cromwell.

Shut your trap fuckface

If anyone is actually curious as to what will happen (on a step by step basis) when the queen dies you should read this article theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
archive.is/OXkZH
Lays every piece out in detail.

>Charles I got beheaded by Cromwell.
Holy shit I forgot that.

>It's over for UK. They will be a caliphate and the royal family will be Muslim cock riders
you are aware this bullshit make no sense on this modern world?

Charles takes over. This happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo

No, he's a burger.

Fucking wish a monarch did that, but Charles is not as elegant as that and is too spineless. And he would be a shit personal monarch. Charles III dissolving the parliament would basically be like Charles I dissolving Parliament, since both are shit monarchs.

Nigel Farage seizes power and becomes the new Lord Protector.

I doubt he'd change it.

wow, made my hair stand on end.

She goes to heaven?

>Charles is not as elegant as that and is too spineless

Look at how he had Diana killed because she was fucking moors.

>implying George III wasn't unlucky

Serious question, what does the English monarchy even do? Exert influence? Or do they have a pivotal role in politics (proposing laws, vetos, etc.)?

I guess I can google it, but I’d rather hear it directly from a Brit.

Monarchs quite often change their name when they inherit the throne. George VI was born Albert, Edward VII born Albert, Victoria was born Alexandrina (wtf), Henry VII was born as Harri (being the sheepshagger he was). You get the picture.

National day off (paid) for mourning, Royal funeral.

And then the coronation of King Charles.

That's pretty much it brother

Hope she dies tonight so I can have a day off tomorrow.

not them.

lmao

Yeah but I doubt he'd change it just because Charles I had his head chopped off. Charles II didn't do too badly in the end.

How so?

Soon... my time will come.

What the fuck!?

That's a good link. Thank you.

Probably would.
Charles is a shit name anyway.

There is recorded evidence that Charles has influenced government policy. Although the Monarch has no real power over political affairs, they are ultimately the Head of State and tradition garners them unofficial power.

Trip Fag

The monarch can dissolve Parliament, given that Parliament consents (lol).

Who knows maybe a explosion of sweets, maybe a kitten die or a Israelite F35 is decommissioned for hitting a "bird" who knows ?!

Answer me, you twonks!

I love British insults.

They can dissolve Parliament and basically order the British Army to do whatever

Bedazzled

The worms eat her

Their consent isnt technically needed... Monarch can have soldiers march in and do things the hard way.

Is that old cunt still breathing?

Which would be suicide for the Royal Family.

Going to be a piss take to change all the money

they are like rich chavs on benefits.
get all the freebies they can grab,take drugs and screw each other

The real Charles III

Thanks!

And on another note, do Brits think that the crown had Princess Diana killed for being such a “free spirit”? Or is that just a conspiracy theory to the average person?

He was a Twink ?

The monarch has to approve of a Parliamentary Act before it can be passed, and can deny the PM a government. Can also dissolve Parliament and reign personally if Parliament votes to it. This is all on paper, of course, depends on how receptive the establishment is towards it.

a Mohammad in every home of course. Muhammads dont count though.

Conspiracy theory.

We place her body on the Golden Throne

You be the judge.

The world goes fucking insane. It will come in our lifetime, even if she lives to 120 (dies in 2050)

This is true.
Most believe that Diana was assassinated, or that they're covering something up at least, but as to why they actually did it? Who knows? Like JFK's assassination exactly, except somebody actually important died in the latter.

>Thinking anything could be done to "save the Empire" in the 50's

lel. If you wanted to "save the Empire" you'd have to go back to before WW1 and convince the PM and Monarch that neutraility would be the best course of action.

Brits will stumble over themselves to find the next Royal ass to wipe.
>Brits hate Ameritards who dared to sever the strings between wiping the Queen' ass, wiping a Rothschild' ass and freedom from indentured servitude/debt slavery
>The only time that the UK takes a break to post on Sup Forums is when it's not their turn to wipe Royal Rothschild ass; amirite?
youtube.com/watch?v=2DZ9XLNKBH8

So fucking manly with is little dagger and is 9mm pen.. round

America was founded by freemasons and Jews.