TRANNY RAPES 10YO GIRL IN BATHROOM

>"Look the other way goys, there's totally nothing wrong with letting trannies in other bathrooms, you bigot!"
trib.com/news/local/casper/trial-begins-for-casper-resident-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-/article_16c71547-9ea8-53ca-843b-ea9f19628ae3.html

> The jury trial for a Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl began Monday.

> Miguel Martinez faces one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor. If found guilty, Martinez could face up to 70 years in prison.

> Martinez’s public defender, Tracy Hucke, said at a previous hearing that her client identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle.

> The 10-year-old’s mother reported to Casper police in March that her daughter said Martinez sexually assaulted her in a bathroom.

> The girl said Martinez, who is a family friend, invited her into the bathroom, touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. Nurses at the Wyoming Medical Center completed a sexual assault exam and found redness and abrasions on the girl’s genitalia.

Why do SJWs say this never happens? They should round up pro-tranny campaigners and make them serve the same sentence for campaigning for perverts in girl's bathrooms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>her client identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle.

Michael Obongo has finally been outed guise.

The 10 yo should have been in jail for cissexism

>family friend
>not a public bathroom

>Sup Forums is always suspicious of rape accusations
>unless the accused is a tranny
makes you think

> "Thing you're worried about won't ever happen, you're such a thing-ist, stop being thingphobic"
> Thing happens

Imajun moi shokk

>what are statistics
>what are functional prejudices, meaning assumptions that will pan out far more often than not + using them is ALWAYS better than not

This.

You can't have straight guys. Ever. Get over it.
Seriously. And our preference for women with vaginas over " women " with penises has to do with the we are heterosexual.
You know what a heterosexual is? We like pussy. A heterosexual is attracted to pussy.
Get it? Why are LGBT people so stupid on top of everything else?

Women with penises is a man.

Women don't have a dick though?

>invited her into the bathroom, touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. Nurses at the Wyoming Medical Center completed a sexual assault exam and found redness and abrasions on the girl’s genitalia.

Hnnngg...

>yes goyim a ten year old girl who probably doesn't even understand the concept of sex is definitely faking it
You are correct in that we don't know all the facts yet. However, the odds of a kid faking sexual assault, especially when most don't understand it beyond not letting strangers touching their junk, aren't very high.

Lol if he goes to jail for even 6 months he is as good as dead

Watch 'The Hunt'

i read a worse case im lazy and dont wanna find the article, but there was a tranny who strangled a little girl in a public bathroom once.

>tens of thousands of girls raped by straight men per year
>"hahaha rape culture doesn't exist, I bet these women are exaggerating, none of the men I know are rapists, rape isn't that bad of a crime anyway" -Sup Forums
>ONE girl raped by a trans woman in the last hundred years
>"WTF I HATE TRANS WOMEN NOW" -also Sup Forums

Conservatard logic.

>unless the accused is a tranny
Or black, or Muslim, or gay or Jewish or any other politically convenient group.

are you retarded, the trannies wanna use the same bathroom as little kids of the different gender so rapists can rape little girls and boys, and you call this a usual case of rape fucking dumb liberal shit, i bet you think islam is peaceful.

Rape culture doesn't exist. Men just rape more, faggot. Nobody encourages it outside of insane people groups, which doesn't include the whole of Sup Forums. That's why grown, psychotic men shouldn't be allowed in girl's bathrooms. Get out of here with your strawman.

Think Sup Forums is bad? Wait 'til "Michelle" gets to be in a Wyoming prison.

Lol. My husband is straight. Get over it. Straight men often find trans women attractive. Finds my pussy just fine.

we should get a trans euthanazation meme.try shift the public perception that releasing them from their cis bodies prison is ethical treatment.

Can you not shit up Sup Forums you bull dyke faggot bitch? You have literally the rest of the internet and society to celebrate your god forsaken alternative lifestyle.

>"Get over it"

Why?

It's called confirmation bias. By your logic, 9999 guys don't rape. One out of ten thousand does. All guys are rapists via your logic.

>the trannies wanna use the same bathroom as little kids of the different gender so rapists can rape little girls and boys
You didn't read the story.

The assault didn't happen in a public bathroom, it happened in the victim's home (like most rapes) and the perpetrator is someone the victim knows (also like most rapes).

Honestly the fact that the rapist is trans isn't even relevant to the story.

prisooon!

Anyone got the video?

You're just factually wrong is all. My husband only dated women. Before I moved from my home town, several of my male friends that were lady Slayers admitted I was attractive. 2 tried to have sex.

>Miguel Martinez

the beaner strikes again

stop excusing transrape culture

>my pussy
Crawling in my skin
This wound it will not heal.
Confusing what is real

You and your husband are both faggots. There's nothing straight about either one of you. Get over it.

lmao

Oh. Well fuck. Nothing to see here guys, it was just a family friend tranny that raped the 10 year-old in the family bathroom, not a public raping. All good if it's all in the family, right?

>tfw eventually there will be a case where a clever male rapist rapes by going into an adult women's bathroom and in the trial identifies as a lesbian woman so neo-feminists get confused about who oppressed who and where the patriarchy is in all of this and their heads explode

Sex with trans women isn't gay

But you still don't wanna sleep with most of us. You probably know the expression "never stick your dick in crazy."

>'Transsexuals' are mentally deranged.
You don't say?

There's no such thing as a "trans woman", just men who cut their balls and dick off. Still a man. And your husband's still a faggot.

>deliberately missing the point

The point is people are using this story to push anti-trans discrimination laws, when there's actually no law that would have prevented this crime from happening.

You can ban trans people from public spaces. But what's the point, when none of the crimes are happening in public spaces to begin with?

Some people prefer Tea to Coffee.
Pussy is delicious.
Pussy is created and ripened deliciously through chromosomes and genetics following puberty.
You have a penis.
You had a penis
You do not have a fully functioning natural pussy.
This is nothing to with society, this is basic biology. I desire pussy naturally and you naturally do not have an organic pussy.
Though pussy is not everything it is one of our top lists of desirable life objects.
Now fuck off with your mental malaria you wounded slit mutilator demented wrongcock.

>woman
>now

That's retarded.
Lol memes
A straight man attracted to something other straight men liked. Reeeaaal gay. Some one can't handle reality.

This.
You can put a Town Car body on a Mac truck frame. It's just a mutilated Mac truck.

About as peaceful as your 650 million dollar intel-fucking everything around the world drone-dropping millions killing US War machine.

I get the point they're trying to make. You just did a poor job of refuting that point.

>I got the point
>I just feel like arguing because I'm an autistic white guy and it's the internet

Nah, they'll just decide not to report it; it'll stay a local news item; and if conservatives try to turn it into a big deal they'll just slam them for celebrating rape for political theater and argue that it's irresponsible to make a big deal out of it because it's just one isolated case whereas the pain and suffering of trannies is very real and widespread.

you don't have a pussy you wannabe. Do you menstruate? Can you give your husband children?

Not in defense of the tranny, but this is actually completely false.

Children hear shit from their parents or friends, and assume things about sex. They may be pressured and are highly susceptible to language and questioning by police in order to give false convictions so that police can hasten criminal proceedings. It's a common practice, and far and away more children are found to be false accusers, than to be able to remember important details or give accurate public testimony. Children are the LEAST reliable sources of information in criminal proceedings.

Many women don't. But I provide everything other than. There will be fuck dolls soon enough, so you can fuck an equal.

HEY PARENTS! LET'S NORMALIZE THIS SHIT TO YOUR KIDS! YOU'LL FEEL SO GREAT VIRTUE SIGNALING! DO IT TODAY!

I don't disagree with your argument and you did a better job making your point the second time around. See how a little pushback makes for improvement?

You keep saying "you", but it was a different person who made the original post you replied too. Check the poster ID's.

What's sad is that online and irl bullying probably drove her to lash out like this. Of course bigots will refuse to take any responsibility for this tragedy.

>Miguel Martinez
They're not sending their best.

Needs to be the version with the related pics.

How can you be okay with being such a dishonest, false flagging douche?

Well, then you did a better job than he did. IDs aren't showing on my phone for whatever reason.

Imagine being the parents, knowing that this thing had done that to your daughter. How do you even live after that?

Mamoud pls

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

I don't understand how he's not fucking dead. The family was beaners, right? Where the fuck was the dad at?

Found the Paki.

muh retardation

AWOL as far as I can tell. It says the mother was at the house with the step dad. Real father nowhere to be seen. Will probably regret leaving now? Or maybe not.

Max kek

shitskins being capable of guilt or empathy

I'm rolling for my tranny name

"woman", That's a fuckin' dude.

We know for scientific fact that transgenderism is a mental disorder. They are already guilty until proven innocent because of their sexual disease. Nothing wrong here.

absolute retard

>unless the person is a complete degnerate with a documented mental illness
correct

>the opposite of a reasoned argument

gender confusion is a mental disorder

I'm just amazed people report shit like this to the cops rather than just beating these people to death right then and there. I don't even hate trannys, but you touch my child and you are fucking dead, no two ways about it.

The mother attacked the tranny in the parking lot. But, I guess, being a woman, she couldn't finish the job.

probably.

>family friend
The degenerates have to die first. It's sad, but the weak genes must be purged.

This was not an unknown reaction before PC.
Read a few survivor stories at one time, one that stuck in my mind little girl and her friend used to get rubbed by the local hobo, they didn't like it but he was their friend. One day she mentioned it to her mom. The local dads beat the bum to death on the local playing fields. Problem is the girl was then traumatized thinking his death was her fault.

All leftists and faggots are pedos.

All leftists support mass child murder. Abortion requires burning of the medical waste in incinerators.
Basically Jewish lead groups put >6,000,000 children into ovens every decade.

yes because this one is actually believable

>Pussy

You mean that hole that you must dilate everyday for multiple hours on end in fear that your wound will heal itself by closing back up?

Well here's what happened for this one
>Tranny and little girl go to bathroom
>Immediately after, girl claims sexual assualt
>Police called, girl taken for medical evaluation
>Evaluation shows evidence of sexual assault

Here's what happens in most "rape" cases I doubt
>2 16-24 year olds are drunk at a party/bar
>Sexual things may or may not have happened
>Consent is a grey area for both involved because both are intoxicated (but only counts if your a woman, right?)
>A week or more later the girl claims rape
>No physical evidence

Or
>Woman claims sexual assault even months to years after the fact
>Has no evidence other than her word
>Male is usually rich or famous or has something worth trying to break down or take away

>The girl said Martinez, who is a family friend
Parents should be prosecuted too then.

"straight men often find trans women attractive"

Um, no

>Straight men often find trans women attractive.

> Finds my pussy just fine.

It didn't need to be this way

Gas yourself.

KEK!
how could you NOT include that abominations mugshot?

>tfw

what does it feel like to fap with a tranny vagina or get fucked in it?

>I HATE TRANS WOMEN NOW
As opposed to hating them before?

LMAO