Beaner Hate Thread

Mexicans are a huge problem in my city. They are constantly illegally coming to my beautiful country and shitting out dozens of poop babies without even learning the language. Post hatred

your fault for living in the same city as them. snow nigger.

I hate them here too.

had one rear end me yesterday. No license, no insurance, no English. FML

They're all degenerates

this, hope you have no roundabouts in your area. those spics fly through them like in mexico city

The Mexicans need to be at the top of the Gas list.

They are the ones making whites a minority in America. Not the niggers

You should gas them because we dont want them back

even when they learn the language they are still a problem. if anything, the english speaking ones end up going to college and becoming entitled brats who think we stole their land.

t. colorado

Kek, spot the nigger.

Those mexicans you're hating on and their children contribute to society more than the average Sup Forums american NEET
T cuck, which 4chins has plenty of

Just food for thought, you can't complain about 'subhumans' when you're that low on the totem pole.

Guaranteed that 90% of the butthurt stormniggers here fit that description, stop blaming other people for your own failures stormweenies.

Fuck gringos and fuck white animals, you'll be mestiziced no matter what you fucking yellow belly scum

yeah, we couldn't go without the gangs, human trafficking, and drug running. great contributions of course.

a neet doing nothing is already better.

>mexicans are mostly gangbangers, human traffickers, and drug traffickers because I say so!

Untrue stormweenie argument #13837363

they don't all have to, if enough do it the state will turn to shit, much like yours already has

Good thing that none of your arguments have anything to do with the survival of my people.
Makes it easier for me to dismiss.

>virgin NEETs spending their lives playing videogames and jacking off
>survival
Lmao

There are many places in the US that have a significant share of Mexicans, and they don't comprise a significant threat to the safety of the arts, new York, los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, etc.

No need to fluff your subhuman hate with muh crime rates when you can simply say you hate them because they're not white.

its all about survival my man, if mestizos were becoming a minority in mexico you'd feel the same.

yeah except most americans on Sup Forums are college students. so that doesnt really work out.

Confirmed for never having been to LA. It's a beaner infested shithole

Ha, jokes on you buddy. Sure Parents don't learn English but guess what these retards never learn Spanish either. They end up only speaking English and quickly resolve their societal differences and hide as Americans, just extra stupid for not knowing two languages.

No se preocupes raza jajajaj I already have my 3 year old and my gringa, skinny blue eyes goddess I'm planning at least 5 more with with her. I love reading posts like this. You virgins do nothing but draw lolis and masturbate while Im making this country mexico again eat my brown ass NEETS

Based bro, make sure you preggo two or three white chicks on the side, we need to rev up those numbers to make the future adult angry autists mad.

I'm an White American living in Mexico. Mexico has so many problems caused by Mexicans themselves.

They really need to get their shit together but the longer i live here the more i realize these people are fucking hopeless. "Mordido" which means "the bite" in Spanish is literally part of their culture and society.

Corruption, bribery and violence is everywhere. They have surpassed Iraq in regards to the murder and death rate.

Mexico is a beautiful and fun country though....with a shit ton of problems.

Shut up dumb ass, what would you know!?

i could really go for a burrito to be honest

And the gringos aren't funding this....?
Whites love heroine and cocaine, the CIA just keeps flooding mexico with guns. Die fattty

I'm not a degenerate. I want to raise my kids the right way and be part of their life not have them scattered.

Shitty oaxacans make me fucking violent when I see them taking up space with their fat bodies and prattling their rat language or waddling around dressed in tacky shit clothing pushing their unruly little bean sprouts in the cheapest plastic toy strollers they could find. It takes me 10 minutes to leave the parking lot of the flea market I work at when it should only take me 30 damn seconds because of the endless crowds of apathetic mexicans who wander mindlessly in front of my car and even stop sometimes to free up the brain power to enter something into their phones. It's like they're ants connected to a hive mind or something. They all romanticize their own culture while at the same time expressing resentment for the country that hosts them. All the time I see spics talk to their kids in spanish, obviously not sending them to school in hopes of staying under the radar, and they never assimilate. They get into their formative years and have still not learned english. Their language sounds like an autistic bird to me honestly, it's very repetitive and obnoxious. I like watching videos of cartel executions not only because I get to see a beaner die painfully but also because it reminds me how barbaric these savages are still after nearly 500 years of domestication. Secretly I try to spit on every mexican I see if I think I can manage it.

Burritos are texmex...me too.

Is this you? Mad we are taking over? Jajajajajajanjaja

Do you like it OP when they go out to Denny's or to the mall in a small group of like 20

>Fucking oaxacans

Fucking ayyyyyyy this guy fucking gets it.

Roach stompers , is why mexicans love pointy boots

I thought I was the only one who said this ayyyyyy

whats up with mexican women bloating like balloons all the time. i remember being in line at the store and these two fat mexican ladies who had to be in their 20s, just buying a ton of junkfood

Get down here and see for yourself amigo. Your people are corrupt as fuck and violent as fuck.

Mexicans are so good at fucking things up for themselves than blaming other people for their problems.

Good dam it man, get a fucking clue.

Dudes on the far left and right look like solid people.

Oregonfag?

lol you'll always be lesser than us tho. dunno why you want to be here; the poorest white is inherently/by blood of a higher rank than the wealthiest non-white in America. You should live in Mexico, where mexicans have priority over whites

Who "mestiziced" who? The mestizo is the very embodiment of indigenous genocide. A failed experiment with nowhere to go. If any whites get mixed, it's our own doing, not yours. We created you.

>we stole their land
Mestizos are an unnatural race. They have no singular ancestral land thereby disqualifying their claims. To repatriate all races would mean that Mestizos would have to be destroyed. Spread the truth.

They actually breed well with us and after a few generations, their white.

Fuck you all white trash mother fuckers.

Wrong, op. Mexicans are compatible. Christian, hard working, attractive women.

The problem isn't Mexicans, it's that we get a lot of bad ones crossing illegally. The good ones are solid until they start buying the lib pic bs.

Not all of us mexico bro. I support trump, a wall, and mexico. Were just sick of the ones waving Mexican flags and refusing to become american while wanting all the privileges that come with it.

Rapists and chillmos. I refuse to work another factory job because all the factory's where I'm at are full of creepyass Mexicans and I don't need a physical assault on my work history.

Get a fucking clue man. Cant stand little nationalist Mexicans like yourself who have no respect.

This.

>mfw the cute mexican girls at my shithole high school used to fuck with me and steal my shit
>mfw I miss them

Why are all beaners dodgers fans?

sense trumps been getting on them, they kinda act like i'm about to deport them.

why do some people tuck in t-shirts? I don't get it. if you're wearing a button down shirt, sure. But a t-shirt?

>people

NiƱo rata detected