WE

Can't we just do several DNA analysis of mummies and mortal remains from that area?

SLIDE. Sage
Dont even think of replying to this faggot

Already did, White.

they have

And every time royals in ancient history are DNA tested they turn out to have european haplogroups. Not that it matters, I'm not a low IQ monkey who thinks just because someone with similar DNA to me was a king, THAT MEANS I AM A KINGGG.

You don't see any Europeans going "Omg, France and Germany had kings, England too! WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIEEEIT"

We already did. A few Pharoahs where black but most where not.

Most ppl dont know africa is the most ethnically diverse content on earth. The Egyptians were not the africans we see in america period. They def werent white either.. prob has fairly dark skin while.the upper class was whiter due to not being in the sun ever

Hey all, I KNOW China is in Eurasia so it should be a given that Chinese were white. However, archaeologist never wanted to acknowledge it (shitty normie emoji goes here)

>Africans could create a high civilization.

Even if that were true, any finding that can't be replicated doesn't prove anything. Even the richest blacks end up getting into fights at their "high society" functions.

I'll leave this here.

how can niggers be this retarded? the oldest distinct ethnicity thats in egypt nowadays are the christian copts, and theyre nowhere close to those big nosed ooga booga monkeys

The we wiz kings thing is more about the fact most african Americans are lead to believe they have no quality history but in fact we had kingdoms n shiz too. And were a big part of the ancient world at a time.

Ur a smart white man shouldnt you understand that?

Sage

this was from last summer

isn't that yuya not rameses? yuya was jewish or syriac

Looks like a Roman visage and nose.

Black people literally go around calling each other King and Queen. They literally think they are kings.

Why would Egyptians have been black?
Where do they even get that idea?
Just look at north Africans today, they look more middle eastern than anything.
There's a reason blacks are called "sub-Saharan African"

I can't understand why black people still try to be relevant.

They mean nothing to human history and they still are irrelevant to mankind.

kek

You may be right maybe I didn't research enough.
But that photo aside, one day they will say Europe was a civilization that blacks made just because they live there.

Whites and Asians are the only people who can maintain a civilization everyone knows this is true.

Most of them can't grasp the fact the Sahara served as a migratory barrier up until the 15th century.