https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvdtz3ItRQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdzI-191xhU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmaZGkHM9Vg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vHJEDCajXE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBMsXcSTi4s
Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

If they're speaking English and whining about interactions with white people, they're not Asians but most likely Americans.

American whites have allowed all their minorities to act like uppity sons of bitches and insult/challenge them openly all the time. Why would american asians be any different?

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

yeh, but, muh dick, unironic

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

The females are allies of my dick. Which is probably why all the guys are so mad

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

Everybody shits on whites because they know we're superior and it upsets them very deeply.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

Asians are insectoid people. They even look the same like insects

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

asian masculinity are typical self hating betas

and of course they mad when their females rather go with whites than asians

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

American asians are cancer, especially Filipinos.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

Has anybody met a Chinese person that likes China?

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

I'd like to think most Asian men are intelligent and think with logic more than emotion at the cost of masculinity, but they do indeed have inferiority complex and bite the hand that feeds them. All in all Asians are way better than Mexicans/Blacks.

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

What are you autists shills now about ? Asians are usually reasonable people and don't fiddle with our inner conflicts. They are the last foreign race in the US that know their place.
Focus your attention exclusively on the danger from the increasingly violent spic and nigger uprising, and the ((( ones ))) behind everything.

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

Filipinos and Puerto Ricans are cancer anywhere.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

they are posting under videos with Asian male/WhiteFemale couples as they are conquering and that they have bigger dicks than whites and if we would not supress white women they would all go asian. it looks they are not even shitposting.

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

i would also hate some race if it stole 50% of my women

inb4 muslims

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

asian "males" are even more beta than our worst nu-males

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

if you check what they are saying they actualy think they are more masculine than us and that they are stealing our best women while whites gets worst of theirs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvdtz3ItRQ

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

bump

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

Love reading /r/asianmasculinity ; Its a reminder that things could be worse. My asian friend used to berate everyone on there for being literal pussies

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

never heard of any women being attracted to asians tbqh

I mean, there are some attractive ones but they tend to be nerdy, short and baby-faced

Jack Young
Jack Young

This

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

Yeah, it's like employees complaining about their boss.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

well whites are shitting on whites
maybe whites and (((whites))) should consider stopping shitting on whites and we could observe asian reactions from there, how about that
also this

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

asian men low-key hate huwhites more than anything

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

it's just people being insecure fags. I have many asian friends and they are great people, they don't give a shit if a non-asian dates an asian girl because there's literally a fucking billion of them

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

>>145872856
Yeah whoever believes anything on reddit is an idiot first of all.
Some Asians usually American ones that are successful and good looking will have white girlfriends but the fact is most are short and have weird noses and will get with another Asian.
It’s funnier when you see beta white males with the female counterpart to this. Some weird monkey faced girls with upturned noses, usually the fatter ones too.

Do yourselves a favor and stop race mixing people

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Doesn't make much sense unless they're complaining about not being attacked because they make more money a year, but aren't the subject of attacks from the left because they're a minority in the US...

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

This

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

I'm pretty sure that these are american asians
influenced by (((them))). Havent heard from asians outside the USA doing this

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

The only reason Asian men hate white people, is because they desire white women, but white women don't want 5'2 men with a small dick. I'm serious, go to hapas och asianmasculinity and you'll see how they obsess over white women.

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

My 2 best friends since middle school are Asian. I very rarely meet an Asian person that isn't well mannered and friendly.

Why do you people make fun of /r/asianmasculinity when this place could be called /r/WhiteMasculinity.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

It's mostly out of envy

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Yea. Asians secretly lust hard for white women but white women don't want someome who is 170 cm black hair and is boring

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

t. Chang

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

asians
masculinity
Who gives a shit what they think of us

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

Asians in Asia, not in the USA. Go to China: whitu monkey is worshipped like whitu God.

Xavier James
Xavier James

those are NOT asians.
They are mentally ill perma virgins with serious issues.

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Majority of Asians in the USA vote democrat. They've absorbed the anti-white, leftist brainwashing. Good students indeed.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

how can the most powerful race be cancer?

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

theyre jealous and resentful of our racial superiority but largely harmless, however we need to be weary of a beta uprising when they reach critical mass

William Reed
William Reed

Oh rearry? Oh, dis-a terriburr, mah feering hurt, I no seen-a yo dog, stop asking.

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

They all have the upturned nose monkey face

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

I know one white girl dating an asian and its because he has infinite china money and spends thousands on her per year to fly her around and enjoy life. She has not worked or spent a dime of her own money in years.
She also kissed other men when shes been on vacation without him.

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

Sounds pretty typical desu

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

Your first mistake was going on Reddit. Your second one was spreading Reddit cancer here. But then again, I'm perpetuating a myth that Sup Forums hasn't been infested with Redditors for years already and that because of it, Sup Forums has turned into a meme board, churning out copy pasted threads hourly. Every other thread on Sup Forums is structured rhetorically, with the thread starter knowing that he'll be reading identical meme replies from hundreds of identical threads in the past.

why is Sup Forums so easily blah blah blah
why did new york blah blah blah
why is the MSM blah blah blah
what did he mean by this blah blah blah

TLDR Reddit is where white people go to complain about their shame and misery, and Sup Forums is now Reddit

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

/pol

William Green
William Green

a race tailor-made for the hump and dump, though.

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

If youre into beastiality, i guess

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Asian here. AMA

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

you cant tell me youve never looked at those topless oooga booga jungle bunnies covered in ochre or whatever in nat geo and not thought about showing them the majesty of the white cock

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

he is half Asian and he looks Russian :-/

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

plebit
That website is like one big designated shitting street.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

imblying

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

Fags like you are the worst, you ignore someones entire post just to nitpick one typo.

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

hes not a chad but with a haircut that isnt complete fucking garbage like his current one, hed be pretty decent looking. lmao at his comics being unironic though.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

He does look like a chink Putin but kind of faggy.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

Underrated

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

More like
Muh Height

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

This

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

What do you expect?
Its like going to stormfront and expect that they are gonna talk anything good about Jews.

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

Asians are weak and gay soyboys. Nobody wants them as allies

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

The other day i saw someone who looked exactly like you. How often does that happen to you?

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Reddit is such a despicable place. Every single one of them has this unmistakeably beta bitch vibe in their posts. What's worse is that because of Reddit's strict rules, every beta bitch redditor has to use tired memes in place of politically incorrect throught. The place restricts its users from speaking their minds and it's a complete mystery how no one's written a paper yet correlating willful mass delusion with being on Reddit.

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

Yeah they look like shit. Most of the women too

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

Can understand they want white women for their beauty but their personality is god awful.

And make horrible moms on average.

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Kek

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

like this?

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

They have poor organizational skills and willingness to persevere through hardship imo

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

White women have best, nicest and most colorful personality. No other women can even compete

Reminder White women are most fair and heavenly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdzI-191xhU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

Yea kinda.
Cause like a nigress when she chimps out you just want to bash her head.

If a white women chimps out you just loose your shit and wanna go postal and off yourself.
Kinda thing.

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

its all fun and all but hapas are legit insane.

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

Then there's also this stormfront refugee who spends all his time posting copy pasta under a deus vult meme flag. Reminder that white women have had at least 20 sexual partners on average by the age of 20, and that Miley herself has probably had 4 abortions already.

Jack James
Jack James

going to any of those places

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

when I was a poor wagecuck working in a thai restaurant, the thai people were racist as fuck towards white australians. They really thought that they were superior and I guess they didn't realise that I can understand their filthy monkey language because some of the shit they said about me was hilarious.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

I'd probably give the white woman a pity fuck after a heated exchange. That's one of my fetishes. Nigresses? Haven't had much experience with them, but as far as I can tell, they're culturally inclined to go nuclear at the slightest provocation.

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

suck a dick cucknadian. I don't think there are any white Canadian posters on this board anymore full of chongs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmaZGkHM9Vg

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

Liberals attack whites. Even white liberals. I'm dating an Asian girl. Pretty sure she doesn't hate me

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

Don't have any kids with her.

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

sometimes I wish I was asian just so I could disappear into a crowd with maximum ease.

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Whites are the most cucked race on the planet

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

muh white is the most fair and good looking!!!
sees a beautiful asian, middle eastern, or black female
i-its because s-she has white genes!!!! (disregard they're from isolated places where whites can't survive)
stormcucks can't decide if they love white women because they're white or hate white women because they're whores
white supremacists dating and marrying non-whites

storm cucks are truly the funniest.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

It's to be expected since Australia has had this reputation of being one of the most racially intolerant countries since the mid 80's. It's not a recent phenomenon, it goes back decades. Not sure about New Zealand.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

I am Asian, I don't shit on white, but they shit on me all the time so meh.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

call chinks insects
insects have enough sense to keep mudslimes and negros away from their hive
whites can't do the same

the West deserves to fall.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

Kys you Albanian dookie smear. Miley has had multiple abortions and her arm tats signify each and every one.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

Yea true, they go nuclear but usually don't do fucked up shit like fucking your best friend to fuck with.

Maybe destroy your stuff or something or insult you.

Ian Price
Ian Price

*to fuck with you

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

And? I don't care about Miley she is a degenerate everyone knows that

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

The best known female celeb from Canadian - Avril Lavrigne - has dated multple Asian guys and her sister is married to a Japanese guy.

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

Asian immigrant here. Americanized and American-born Asians are sub-humans. Please stop all immigration so neither of us have to deal with them more in the future. I’ll even take my children and raise them in the homeland to prevent them from adopting a single Americanized Asian trait.

Hunter King
Hunter King

RICED

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

asian masculinity
Bwahahahahahahahahahahah!

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

You can spot a plebbitor from a mile away, their posts do indeed have this bitchy, sarcastic and condescending tone to them, they're just oozing of estrogen

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

I don't get why they attack us. I hardly date any girls and the only asian chick I ever dated was philipino in HS and I didn't even take her virginity even though she wanted me to really badly.

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

there's nothing inherently bad with average white women. In fact white women tend to have large breasts. It's essentially all about investing time into relationships and shit to find the right one. Of course people are going to end up with loose twats, and alcoholic spouses when they don't invest time into their relationships. Invest the time, marry a prime.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

They are the last foreign race in the US that know their place.
If they knew their place they wouldn't be in the US.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

Asians are a cancer. While spics are the biggest threat before the white man today, asians are next in line and a way bigger threat than niggers.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

So what you're saying is that, Asian men are cucks who willingly marry thots that will divorce rape them for those sweet sweet beta bux

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

Canada does have a lot of asians. Mostly wealthy immigrants from places like Hong Kong and Beijing. I bet that Avril had that quality in consideration before dating him.

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

first gen are pretty alright if you don't count the snobby "millionaire dad" families. Their kids grow up without any sensibility or humbleness and makes the rest of us asians who actually try to fit in and integrate look bad.

good thing is most of them are fucking retarded and gullible to a fault. I remember back in freshman college I built my chinese roommate (extremely wealthy family) a gaming computer for around 300% of its actual value. It made me enough money to go on a vacation to Hawaii that year.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Hang yourself

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

WHOA

people are talking shit online?

MIND BLOWN

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vHJEDCajXE

Easton James
Easton James

Whites and Asians generally work well together. Indians and Whites get along well too. But that's Canada. I'm not sure how it is in the United States.

Noah James
Noah James

t. nigger

most asian families only have 1 to 2 children, if you're actually not a nigger you would know that native asian demographics has barely changed while hispanic and black population have exploded in the last 40 years.

William Miller
William Miller

The average penis size of an Asian is 3.2 inches...They are just mad because it takes me as a white man no effort to fuck their girls.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Australia has had this reputation of being one of the most racially intolerant countries
well I guess you haven't been to Australia lately. The cities (where the vast majority of people live) are an SJW's paradise. You might still find some racist types in the country but it's fairly uncommon.

Also, can you really blame us for being racist considering we have to co-exist with fucking aboriginals?

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Boring
cannibal insects are not boring

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Yes honey your penis size is fine.. Trust me its not the size that counts
3.2 inches is more than enough sweet heart

Asians can never truly satisfy a women because they will never be able to fill her up.. Women want to have their holes filled and Asians are just not capable with their 3.2 inch avg dick

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Just asian guys being insecure, nothing new under the sun.

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

You might be on to something.....

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

Asians literally have no better physical qualities better than whites tho

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

((Asians)) is a very broad term though. are we talking about east asians/koreans japanese (who have never been colonized because they're our equals) or are we talking about chinese who are basically the jews of asians.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

Asians are the fastest growing minority group in america you fucking retard.

In 1960, asians made up .9% of the polulation and are 5% today. By 2050 they will be 9%.

In 1960, niggers were 11% and are projected to only increase to 13% by 2050. What the fuck are you talking about? Plus, niggers will never be a legitimate threat because theyre too stupid to help themselves and gain power. Asians on the other-hand are smarter than whites.

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

Anyone ever notice when you fuck an Asian girl how shallow their vaginas are?? It takes like no effort to hit the cervix.. The best thing you can do as a white man is to pump and dump Asian women, knock them up, and then leave them to raise the children all by themselves. When I lived in Japan for six months teaching English.. I got 3 different Asian women pregnant. I cut off all contact and left them all alone. Don't have to pay them anything and I have successfully spread my seed around..

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

atleast Asians don't commit crime and can behave.
Meanwhile Spics are like 20% and rising or whatever in US
Asians are also not smarter

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

tfw hapa
tfw 6'4" with 7" peanus weanus

can't grow beard
JUST

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

US has 6 k nukes alone

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

not wanting to take care of your kin

your the kind of degenerate we hate niggers for being.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

Yes honey your penis size is fine.. Trust me its not the size that counts
5 inches is more than enough sweet heart
Whites can never truly satisfy a women because they will never be able to fill her up.. Women want to have their holes filled and Whites are just not capable with their 5 inch avg dick

t.tyrone jenkins

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

I know i already said spics are the biggest threat to the white men, but asians are second.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

literally
I don't think you know what that word means

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

they actualy think they are more masculine than us

less height
skin less white
less historical achievements
worse history
worse facial and physical aesthetics

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Why are flillipinos cancer please elaborate. There are none in my part of Jersey.

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

Good lad.

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

where whites can't survive
Kek whites survived on the moon and soon Mars and we are the only ones who have and will do that. Keep dreaming brownie.

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

Only the females are, the men are bitter little shits.

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

can't grow beard
JUST

1. Your mom was a SE Asian mail order bride
2. The vast majority of SE Asians cant grow beards
3. The majority of Northern East Asians like Northern Chinese can grow beards.

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

white people talk shit about asians
belittle asians at every chance they get

woah...

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

Calm down there wouldnt want to hate speech at the whites
oh wait they dont matter lmao

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Asians males are the least sexually attractive men in the world. Having an asian boyfriend is the only thing more embarrassing than having a nigger boyfriend in the US for a girl. Meanwhile white men are desired all across the globe.

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

no, han chink. I think only japs have the beard gene because they got BLEACHED a long time ago

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

a-asians are our allies !

makes you wonder how destructive the people we consider enemies are.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

also I beg to differ, while there are many mail order bride pairings with e.g. flips my parents met through university, which explains my >3 sdev high IQ.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

Why would I want to raise hapa children?

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Our only ally is that one Jap who hates japan and is Probably a LARP.

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

The second line is false, therefore the rest of your post is built on false premises.

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

that pic
Herro, Vsaucu here!

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

Asians males are the least sexually attractive men in the world.
According to data, its blacks.
Difference is blacks have massive egos and high self esteem, asians not so much
Having an asian boyfriend is the only thing more embarrassing than having a nigger boyfriend in the US for a girl
In many studies, more white people were ok with them or their children marrying asians than blacks.
Although the highest was for hispanics for some reason idk why
Meanwhile white men are desired all across the globe.
This is more or less true

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Shariablue pivot
Now ASIANS are your enemy goys
you fucking shareable turds really suck at this
Sagedreported

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

I always respected asians and their women, one japanese girl told me all their men are cucks and she wanted to date me, and I told her not to because she should get an asian man and don't race mix.

And this is how they pay us?

I guess we whites are truly alone as a race.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

Just end the LARP you fucking faggot.

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

go to asian women
only date white me

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Do Asians know niggers

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

Agreed, as a general rule of thumb else>niggers.

It's funny that, the darker your skin, the less attractive and the less IQ you have in general.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Yes

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

When I lived in Japan for six months teaching English.. I got 3 different Asian women pregnant. I cut off all contact and left them all alone.

Smart. I've seen a lot of sob stories about gaijin marrying a japanese women, having a kid, then get divorced and fucked out of custody by the state.

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

I find this hilarious to
posts a coal black nigger
she has white features
They don't seen to realize the irony

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

Literally muh dik

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

If you weren't larping you'd be a nigger

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

As in all things, blame the Jew.

20th century Jew media painted all Asians as servile, submissives, with the exception of martial arts. According to them, the fact that you can karate makes up for depicting Asians as beta males.

As polgbt, I admit I dont normally see Asians as attractive, but when they are ripped, they are super hot.

I find "Amer-Asians" (half Asian/ white) very attractive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBMsXcSTi4s

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

But there are no attractive niggers. You are just delusional.

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

Asian men? Why wouldn't any woman want a moon-faced, effeminate, borderline autistic mummy's boy with no personality and a penchant for being deceitful?

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

This nippon gets it.

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

we are

don't be fooled

they hate us, want to genocide us, yet leech our genes like parasites

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

But how can I still watch chink cartoons with a straight face?

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

stop watching anime loser

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

What should I watch then? Cucked US niggerloving media? Selfderisive proturk german media? Blanda-upp sweden remakes?

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

/asian masculinity is full of insecure, beta asian men projecting their own shortcomings onto white men.

Same with Sup Forums, bunch of beta white men blaming all their problems on niggers.

You all one in the same.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

not niggers
amerimutt
Fuck off already, subhuman.

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

secretly
The massive amount of porn produced in Japan featuring Japanese men and White women should tell you everything you need to know about the unhealthy obsession of Asians towards Whites especially underage White girls.

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

He looks like a pozzed version of Golovkin.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

I'm reading this shit, they are literally ALL MAD that we are cucking them. That's it

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

One race built the civilized world and the other tears it down.

There is no comparison between Whites and niggers. Even after Jewish brainwashing and drugs injected into their society whites are still better.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

Here's the thing about those communities and when we say "Asians are our Allies". We only mean Koreans, Japanese, and Northern Chinese. All the rest are insecure bug people. Those insecure bug people are the ones who hate white people. I've lived in Japan and China and had many, many friends. They are our allies. Bugpeople are not.

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

not going to lie, i would only be minorly offended by hitting that

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

nigger detected

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

This man is insane. "Eurasian tiger" will be a mass murdered one day.

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

The Supreme Gentleman was actually part north african, not east asian. The woman they said was his mother was not.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

/pol instead of Sup Forums
Every. Single. Time. A dead giveaway.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

I remember him making a post saying that he could easily pass as Russian once the race war started. And he'd inflitrate white spaces and kill them. I'm not even joking.

Brayden White
Brayden White

Sounds about right. I know one as well, daughter of a single mom, had it all with a white Chad and ruined it, he ended it with her. So she rebounded with a little Chinese office drone type and they're miserable.

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

Kek

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

taking pride in the work of others that you had no hand in

typical of white trash
but hey keep breeding with your
5%native
4% african
55% european white
10% jewish
26% latino
white woman

you'll surely save the "white" race kek

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

Having a chink fetish doesn't make them allies in the first place.

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

its yellow peril all over again

they fear what they can't control, because they know they'll have to actually pick up their lazy asses if they want to have a chance against the ruthless competitive nature of Asians.

If asians weren't a threat there wouldn't be chink hate threads every day. Take it as a sign that whites race is on its last breaths; it's not coming back no matter how hard they try.

Jack White
Jack White

having sex for anything aside from procreating
no wonder white people these days are a bunch of degenerate pleasure seekers. You have no grand goals or plans, and leave civilization building to asians and jews.

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

Sounds like many of you have little life experience to draw from. I grew up in an area with a very high concentration of 1st generation Hmong immigrants. The vast majority of families were conservative, America loving citizens which a very high regards to the constitution and the 2nd amendment.

Very few of their children got into trouble, and none of them are what I would describe as anything but average+ intelligence. Although many of them despite being born here struggled learning to read English because Hmong was spoken in the home growing up. Despite this they (their children whom I grew up around) spoke English very well and often translated for their parents.

As an added bonus they also hated niggers and spics, with a strong distrust of jewry even if they didn't realize ((who)) was behind it.

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

hurr durr asian masculinity represents all asian guys

Do you think Sup Forums represents all whites?

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

Sidenote: they also either fought alongside us or otherwise supported is when we were in Vietnam, it's how they earned their citizenship.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

Come on Wong! I'm just going out with my friends for al little bit
Nothing will happen sweety!
By the way! I need 2 grand sweety, I want this new trendy purse
Every friend of mine has it!

While being fucked by a white chad, checks phone, Wong is calling
Oh hell-o, swee... ty
Y-yes I'm h-having fun with my f-friends
I have to hang up darling
I... I'm A-ABOUT TO *hangs*

William Foster
William Foster

holy fuck thats how all the chinks in my city dress hahahahahahah

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

am i the only one who noticed this?

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

hory crap

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

ahhahahahhahahahah
quids
hahahahahahahhha

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

/pol/
white

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

Noticed those quads.

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

How do I get with girls?
I can talk with them and go on dates, but how do I kiss one?

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

Asians are the most insecure weirdos around

too many faggots on here watch anime and jerk off to cartoons

then they pretend like Asians are cool

fucking stupid

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

lowest iq gooks but biggest gold diggers

heard one say "we marry for money and get love later"

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

/thread

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

this

soulless black eyed garbage race

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

they aren't shit posting

they really are that pathetic

James Torres
James Torres

WE

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

It's funny because it's true

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

CHECKED
AND
REKT

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

FPBP, these people weren't even supposed to have rights in this country.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

American Asian women are just as vapid as white women.

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

implying Sup Forums isn't

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

Chinks, especially the younger ones born here overwhelmingly vote socialist.

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

tfw you cant tell if the chink is just a buff kid or an adult

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page