Why do white woman betray white men?

And how can we stop this madness?

>muh betrayals
Face it.
Why the fuck would white women want wh*Te """men""" when they're pathetic beta males who'd rather play vidya and wank all day?

The wh*Te man fears the black bull, and will do anything to stay away for his path.

The black man is stronger, faster, more intelligent and confident than a wh*Te subhuman.

You fear us.
We'll beat you wh*Te cucks.

the revolution will not be televised

Flag...

>more intelligent

> g*rmans
> human

it will be live

Andrei Arlovski is a badass.

Because they're whores.

White men fuck consistently non white women, and it's been proved they betray their race way more than white girls

Some women are biologically predisposed to selecting mates of different races and cultures due to the natural drive for genetic diversity.

s-source

Proof?

Sounds like Jewish nonsense to me.

They stay with their own kind more than any other women statistically and filter out all the trash on dating apps.

Women love dominant men. It's why every semi attractive woman has her Bad boy phase. They're controlled by hormones. White men just have to stop letting pop culture pussify them, pick up weights, form a gang,beat up a few shitskins, be battle proven etc. Women are also turned on by violence. When WW2 soldiers came home, despite being traumatised by the war and their relationships ruined by passage of time, their wives were so turned on by the fact that their husbands killed other clearly inferior soldiers that we had a baby boom for 25 years. It's also why Israeli's have the highest birth rates in the west, since women are turned on by their men dominating men from other cultures . In any place where there's constant violence and conflict, attraction between the sexes is heightened. Women love men who are able to set themselves apart from other men, using all means possible. That's I think we need to start colonising places to restart white women urges for baby making. Women only want to be with you when you've proven that you are better than other men.

Israel isn't a western country.

Jesus that's an ugly bitch why do you even care about losing that one?

Low class women have badly tuned risk assessment. They just want to fuck the loudest dumbest man they can find because they are too dumb to disregard meaningless boasting.

because theyre trained from birth to, and the men are trained to allow it

White men: Bitches who cannot defend their own territory.
Non-white men: Alphas who take white men's territory.

Pretty obvious which is more attractive.

The average white woman in her early 20's spends her days shitposting nonsense on Facebook then having sex with street shitters then goes back on Facebook to advocate for mass immigration.

Because the Jews won WWII and every allied soldier gets an eternity in Hell.

dont know the source saved it a while ago

They betray their family, their children, everyone.

HOW

You are right. War is needed. But people are far too bluepilled to ever accept that.

Just let white women go extinct, already.

so why are women triggered when I tell them I've punched niggers in the head?

The difference is, white men try to improve their genetic stock by going with high IQ Asian women. White men are intuitively seeking out Asian women so perhaps in a world where Asia dominates, their children can have the benefits of being part Asian. Their children's will either end up going psycho or beconing successful people who are able to manoeuvre through two civilised world, like the hapa dude who created DeepMind. White women on the other hand are more intent on race mixing with the lowest IQ men who are able to fulfill their dark triad urges. When White women race mix, they promote dysgenics and their low IQ spawn populate the crime ridden streets of any Euro capital. It is far more better for white men to race mix than for white women to do so.

Women know they can get away with a lot of things because their men are the most peaceful and wont be likely to retaliate against them. The law also protect women in their defiance and they get encouraged everywhere to race mix. The only option is to take their rights away.

How is this bitch betraying anyone, you futurecuck?

Israel is culturally a western country. I went to Telaviv for a tech conference and it felt more like a Euro city than a middle eastern city.

>Having sex with sandniggers

Her family should throw her off a cliff.

I live in Melbourne, one of the most cucked multiculty cities on Earth and I can 100% confirm that about 95% of all mixed race couples consist of white men with non-white females. Today I saw a rare couple though, a black man and asian woman. very rare here.

you don't accept war it happens. And with migrants war is being pushed down our throats.

who cares

Gold medal for mental gymnastics. Bravo

the adulterers

shill threads and the idiots who bump them

kek you dumb monkey you are none of those things

niggers are weak, stupid (tied with abbos for dumbest race on earth) and ultra materialistic

the only talent your people have is running, and thats just so ugga can get the coconut before booga gets there (because neither one of them is smart enough to farm on the most fertile land in the world).

Is this a copypasta, or do you personally just paste this on all these threads?

dude looks like the average american desu

Women like that, are like one step above down syndrome.
I wish I could care but it takes too much energy, let them destroy themselves I need to survive and protect my own genes

Obviously I have a problem with that, but then again, what good is a woman that does it? It automatically disqualifies them for me. They are bottom of the barrel, so not really a loss.

its must really suck typing out and then trying to sneak in more intelligent

the issue is we stopped living by the gun.. because 80% of you savages would have been shot dead by now

bumping shill threads are we?