youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Tippit
youtube.com/watch?v=zzi7jbIMFsE
youtube.com/watch?v=B8RuM3iPcxA
youtube.com/watch?v=W_KFzBmFIG8
youtube.com/watch?v=HMda9r0mzqk
youtube.com/watch?v=bU5_otFzIu4
youtu.be/VgNq12jnj1s?t=2h32m7s
jfk.hood.edu/Collection/White Materials/White Magazines And Articles/Midlothian Mirror/68-05-30.pdf
books.google.com/books?id=TilCeCKDujQC&pg=PA200&lpg=PA200&dq=cia "Conspiracy on the large scale often suggested would be impossible to conceal in the United States."&source=bl&ots=R3UDlJbyo3&sig=FGKbeXrsfpMMDxWQSozPvh0ic20&hl=en&sa=X&ei=95fqVIb_ONXnoAT-pIDQDg&ved=0CEQQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=cia "Conspiracy on the large scale often suggested would be impossible to conceal in the United States."&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be american

>get shot

We are never seeing those reports

>it's been one week since you looked at me
>cocked your head to the side and said "im angry"
>pic related

jackie did it
don't know how Mossad pulled it off, but that's it.

holy shit is this fake?
it really did not look like it blew half of his head in the vids

SINCE SHE LOOKED AT ME

Silicone replica

did it not?
it's a pretty vivid head asplosion, you couldn't possibly have missed it

I mean, either that or I'm bernsteining

I certainley remember his head asplode

yes it fucking did

still

sooner or later, everything will be known, and paid, this world is information and that information is never lost

they just bought some time, but, he was just a vessel, our spirit is stronger than ever

kek

Not fake. Got leaked a number of years ago.

This is a real picture ? Looks fake

>REDACTEDredacTEDrEDacTEdReDaCtEd

Omg the excitement

they took his brain
they removed his brain
his brain was taken
they stole his brain
they hid the evidence

Really? Source?

GO AWAY, BATIN

Way too /fit/ to be jfk. This guy wore a back brace all day long. He engaged in very little real exercise. 46 year olds have dad bod.

Well Humpty Dumpty. They just put his skull back together like a jigsaw puzzle

>shot from the front
no, he was shot from behind, just not the building or shooter they told us.

Where the fuck do you think his brain went if he just got shot in the head

It did but picking up all the pieces was difficult to do so this is what the end result looked like.

must have seen a different angle

Jackie Kennedy carried part of his brain to the hospital.

I have no idea tbf m8, Imma grab a link off youtube real quick

back.. and to the left.
back.. and to the left.
back.. and to the left.

nah mate that shit will never come to the light

youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

The priesthood of Amun Ra have already decided Trump's fate. It is written..abata ankh t khet

Greedy bitch ate most of it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Tippit

there are tons of "offcial" autopsy photos out there.

fun fact, some photographer did some light analysis of some of these photos and found that there were sections (namely where the wound is) that appear to not have any gradients of different levels of light and are completely solid.

he also seems a bit small tho that might be the pic

dumb as fuck disinfo
>nazi memeflag
jew underneath

entry wound is his neck.

ah yes

SONGS ABOUT JFK,

youtube.com/watch?v=zzi7jbIMFsE

youtube.com/watch?v=B8RuM3iPcxA

youtube.com/watch?v=W_KFzBmFIG8

youtube.com/watch?v=HMda9r0mzqk

About how long after death would an user say this photo was taken?
Curious because of the condition of the skin and posture of the corpse.

>no Bullet - Misfits
ok pal

I think maybe JFK fucked Marylyn Monroe then he killed her afterwards (like any other prostitute) and this is revenge someone got on him for it.

IT WAS STORED IN THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES THEN WENT MISSING
they stole his brain, i didn't just make this up it's been known since 1966

when we die it will, everything will

ITT: disinfo CIA niggers

Or maybe the fact that all his fuckin' blood ran out of his head

youtube.com/watch?v=bU5_otFzIu4

>46 year olds have dad bod.
Not in 1963, they didn't.
Try harder kike.

Here a some other photos supposedly from his autopsy, maybe OP’s pic is a fake ?

no i mean the body looks small both the chest and stomach

And the neck wound everyone in this thread was talking about.

Right he took off his back brace and did sit ups on the reg, and his Marfans never interfered. Let’s throw all common sense out the window and accept a fake pic like good goys.

1 week? Before we know the truth about JFK?

Or before they try to assassinate Trumpu-sama?

Monroe was giving JFK LSD. After JFK had the insight that the world needs more love, not war, Monroe got offed by the CIA: they suspected her to be a communist using her drugs and pussy to pacify powerful American men.

JFK after his LSD trips changed his behaviour. So the CIA used connections with the underworld to get rid of him, payback for the Bay of Pigs massacre.

They set up Oswald as the Russian-trained patsy.

I hope they don’t kill him as gruesomely as they did JFK :(

It would be a Frank Ferdinand moment. Why do you think they’ve been pushing gun control so hard?

OP's pic is from a movie (from what I remember).

It always goes back to Hitler.

Yeah, trach a guy who just has his brain blown out. That'll bring him 'round.

Franz

Agree. Will that finally wake people up about who Trump works for? (I want my fuckin vote back)

Trump needs to live, so he can be blamed for the upcoming financial crisis. After that, he will be "as good" as dead.

you think retarded shit because you're a dumbfuck.
some cia jew has been gloating about killing monroe for a while now.

The full footage from the "assassination" looks doctored and fake. You're not going to get documents ever telling the truth. Ever. Ever. Ever. Get over it.

>LBJ fucked this

Kennedy embarrassed the Russians and the Cubans. The communists were able to pull enough assets to pull of an assassination there is nothing more to it. There were probably more than one shooter, a real foreign agent or multiple. This was hidden to ignit blood lust and bring about a nuclear war. Although the Democrats would continue to be best friends with the soviets/Russians until now.

I thought it was Addison's disease, not Marfan Syndrome.

There are actual photos, but OP's is from a movie

fotage paints a CLEAR picture that Jackie fired the gun
autopsy photos confirm the entry point is his neck
I know it was Mossad, because I'm smart, but everything appears to point to Jackie.

There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.
People that do the devil's work delude themselves into thinking they'll get away with it. Ultimately, they won't. The remaining future isn't predictable no matter how much (((they))) try to control it.
America is Babylon.

ah no the russians actually came on top of the cuban crisis that you triggered when you put nukes in turkey and then agreed to pull them back

Fuck off. That's never going to happen.

it looks fake the body size seems all wrong but at least learned that the shot was more violent the i believed

You sick people are getting hard off of killing Trump. It's not going to happen.

You mean the ones in Turkey that were outdated and we already had plans to pull back and replace with something different?

Did a bullet really fly into JFKs head and cause his skull to collapse? Or was it a CIA hoax and the planted c4 explosives in there before hand?
His head seems to fall at a very unnatural angle

Eaten in satanic ritual

were the Jupiter rockets obsolete?

Rare picture. Thank you sir. Though it is sad to see a chad such as him in this state, it is interdeshting

Good to know

kek, JFK conspiracy is a symptom of the broken human brain. people would rather believe in a grand conspiracy and powerful men pulling the strings than to confront the possibility that a lone gunman, a literal nobody could effect their lives and change history in a instant

there is a reason the vast majority of dumb niggers believe in conspiracies like the Illuminati,Hollywood clones,UFOs..etc

$0.37 has been deposited to your account

youtu.be/VgNq12jnj1s?t=2h32m7s

jfk.hood.edu/Collection/White Materials/White Magazines And Articles/Midlothian Mirror/68-05-30.pdf

Even if you see them, how have they not been doctored edited or replaced?

they will be redacted and the spicy info will be left out, AS ALWAYS

the faggots talking about the docs have literally never looked at FOI documents before, everything is gonna be blacked out

I think we'll see something more like pic related...

See? It was released. How could anyone say the trustworthy CIA was hiding anything? Anyways I'm so sleepy

did you know the cia coined the term conspiracy theory to belittle people seeking truth to jfk assassination? odd isn't it? funny it stuck so well and keeps being repeated to this day to anyone trying to figure out what really happened in world changing events that information is being kept from us. then you come spam crap about aliens killed him or a bunch of other retarded crap and we're all nutjobs when most of us just want to know what really happened and notice the odd inconsistencies with official story and reality.
books.google.com/books?id=TilCeCKDujQC&pg=PA200&lpg=PA200&dq=cia "Conspiracy on the large scale often suggested would be impossible to conceal in the United States."&source=bl&ots=R3UDlJbyo3&sig=FGKbeXrsfpMMDxWQSozPvh0ic20&hl=en&sa=X&ei=95fqVIb_ONXnoAT-pIDQDg&ved=0CEQQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=cia "Conspiracy on the large scale often suggested would be impossible to conceal in the United States."&f=false

We will if there's a good narrative. My bet is Cuba or someone did it and a bunch of people in the FBI knew but didn't care so they let it happen. Of course if that was true Trump would probably release it to make them look like shit with these investigations.

FBI and CIA doubt the Warren Commission more than the average person. My disbelief is more on RFK though since he was better than JFK was in every way and actually cared about the people.

Did he died?

Some weird questions about the JFK shooting, though I do believe Oswald acted alone:

>why was Oswald allowed to live in the Soviet Union under full room and board of the Soviet system for a year and a half and not immediately imprisoned when he snuck out and returned to the US?
>why would Oswald purchase a shitty Mannlicher-Carcano rifle via mail order catalog when he can walk into any Texas gun shop and buy a fucking rifle without producing any form of identification?
>If Oswald was such a marksman then how did he miss hitting Edwin A Walker from less than 100 feet away as he sat in his study and instead hit the windowframe?
>Why would Oswald leave the rifle on the 6th floor of the Book Depository building, just wedged between some boxes? Surely there would be a better plan right?
>How did Oswald shoot the President, hide the gun, run down two flights of stairs to the lunchroom and buy a coca-cola which he was seen drinking calmly less than 120 seconds after the assassination?
>Why did White House Press Correspondent Seth Kantor testify to the Warren Commission that he met with Jack Ruby shortly after JFK was shot upon arrival at Parkland Hospital?

Underrated

>and notice the odd inconsistencies with official story and reality.

you can literally find unexplainable weird shit with anything if you look hard enough

ok, why was his brain taken from national archives? that alone is bizarre as fuck and was never solved. Someone sabotaged the only evidence that could have been reevaluated in future and proven official story a lie, and it just happens to go missing FROM THE FUCKING NATIONAL ARCHIVES.

kek'd when I saw it

be faggots behind faggotflags.

get raped by rapefugees and all you can do is sit there and take it or else go to jail for 20 years for racism

first combo best combo

Jesus FUCKING Krist

Is this the master plan? It was a Masonic ritual sacrifice PsyOP like many after and probably before