What are some arguments as to why all drugs shouldn't be legalized?

What are some arguments as to why all drugs shouldn't be legalized?

I had some dyke literally chimp out on me for even suggesting that SOME drugs should be legalized, like cannabis. I don't even use drugs (except alcohol).

>hard mode
no muh morality

>elder god mode
no muh gateway drugs

The states in murica that legalised weed have turned into shitholes full of pothead degenerates

They were already shitholes to begin with
Just because it was illegal didn't stop the types of people who smoked pot

There is none, my only concern would be making it a taboo to smoke crack/heroin/meth. Addiction with literally no benefits, however psychedelics should be taken by everyone.

Just like when alcohol was legalized the country went to SHIT

Pharmaceuticals are more profitable

You can't patent Cannabis but you can patent synthetic medications for epilepsy, parkinson's, nausea etc
Patented drugs = $$$

The same goes for Psilocybin, DMT and LSD. All three are powerful anti-depressants combined with therapy. But you only need to take them very few times, they're very cheap and can't be patented.

Basically if you want to legalize drugs, you hate capitalism and therefore America.

In what ways? Do you have any sources? I'm not trying to disprove you, just interested.

i do drugs, nigger.
thats why, you dumb motherfucker. derp. I smoke weed.

VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 208 TO LEGALIZE MEDICAL COCAINE

oh sorry, OP thought you wanted prodrug arguments
I have a billion

Drugs should be legal because they will be taken off the streets over night

Then remove the degenerates. Don't take away everyone else's freedom. Eugenics would solve all drug problems.

The states that have legalized weed are also seeing their states make more money

That's what Uruguay is doing right now.
The Uruguayan government controls Cannabis production tightly and sells it dirt cheap, at around $1 / gram. Former street dealers can't compete with clean weed for that price.

Legalizing drugs would destroy jobs, dea agents, prison guards, prison construction jobs etc.

>Perfect human beings don't have a natural ambition for new sensations.

I agree drugs can be a problem but eugenics it's not the solution.

America is currently having the worst drug crisis in its history because of legal, easily available prescription drugs, legalization would make even more dangerous substances available to use and abuse.

Mentally healthy humans do not become addicted to drugs. Sterilize addicts and the problem is solved in a generation or two.

Not every drug user is addicted to drugs.
Personally I love LSD but I only use it about once a year.

life sucks, we need drugs to not commit suicide

Lets say all drugs became legal tomorrow. Heroin, meth, crack, psychedelics, etc... Does Sup Forums think people would run out and immediately go try heroin and crack all of a sudden?

That's why I didn't say "sterilize all drug users".

Of course they would.

The Cartel would still control the market

It is an easy avenue to lock up Marxist filth.

Speak for yourself, BR.

a lot of prescription (opiate) drugs could be replaced with cbd-extracts. Those can't kill you unlike opiates. People will buy drugs whether or not they are illegal and keeping them illegal only helps drug cartels and other criminals because illegality makes the profit margin of drugs that are cheap to manufacture extremely high.

those jobs rely on tax money so cutting those away would only be good. Recreational drug industry would create a lot of private sector jobs. Useless potheads could actually be useful in growing houses.

I'd like to see it if only for a month. Let the games begin.

It's too dangerous. Take oxycottin, for example. It's basically reformulated heroin and we all know what heroin does to people. With every drug you need to weigh that damage vs benefit.

Now, this kinda falls apart with cannabis because the actual damage is so low. I'd consider it somewhere between tobacco and alcohol in terms of damage vs benefit.

>hard mode: no muh morality

How about no you cocksucking swedistani? How about I don't want to live in your dystopian utilitarian shithole where we are all reduced to cogs in a machine, and the machine is only maintained for its own sake? God, the world will never be right again until you and your kind are dragged screaming through the streets and publicly asphyxiated.

driving vehicles while high one of the strongest arguments against legalization
pregnancy risks

>implying cartels can compete in a free market
Right, that's why the Italian mob still controls the booze trade even after prohibition ended

Actually, they do. Perscription painkillers are sometimes just repackaged heroin. Oxycottin, for example, is still that opium based drug they pushed as a substitute for morphene addiction.

So first they get hooked on addictive perscription drugs and then they get hooked on illegal drugs.

Worse, the addiction is partially biological so it's either opiates or you feel like there's needles being stuck in your joints ALL THE TIME.

Yeah, since it's illegal it couldn't be advertized so no one knew where to get it.

Same argument libs use to make gun laws. Fag

It's impossible to stop people from using drugs. This is like outlawing suicide. All you do is create a black market which finances and shelters criminals. This has been thoroughly proven. Even if you manage to eradicate pure drug trafficking people will just make synthetic drugs. Legalize drugs and ostracize and discourage drug use.

I believe that drug addiction is a health issue, and not a crime.

>it would illuminate gangs and cartels, making it easier to catch and arrest them

>gangs and cartels would decrease because there's no need for a black market anymore

>less illegals flooding the border since the gangs in their countries are one of the main reason why they fled

>free up prison space

>save money and resources

>people would trust the police more, especially black people and this would curb all the BLM bullshit

>more regulation for drugs like cleaner needles and less meth lab explosions

>tax drugs to help the economy

It's not even about medicinal purposes, there are so many other, better reasons for it too.

...actually, I'm pretty pro-second amendment. The problem is that people can't argue for it effectively. Worse, the NRA doesn't alter alternatives to gun control laws so pressure builds up against them.

Now, what you should be saying is that guns prevent more crime than they create. Cite as many cases as possible where a gun was used to prevent a crime, especially when the gun wasn't even fired. Bring up police response times. List every previous gun control law. Just saying "They Want To Take Mu GUNZZZ" makes you sound like an illiteral hick.

>Implying booze isn't easy to produce
go ahead, produce your onw cocaine

Have you heard of meth?

i guess if you want to do a bunch of drugs and wig the fuck out. it's none of my businesses.

Would you? I don't know how many times i've been offered E, coke and mdma for free but said no. Let degenerates kill themselves, less competition.

>No one knew where to get it.
If you ever were in a central train station you would know how easy it is to get drugs. They even come at you sometimes.

that is really stupid. and you shouldnt talk about shit you know nothing about. medical marijuana put huge amounts of money into my states economy, and legalizing it did even more.
the only down side is a shit load of cali faggots are trying to move in now.

Lmao go outside for once in your life

They are degeneracies and legalization means that society accepts it.

>In what ways? Do you have any sources? I'm not trying to disprove you, just interested.
All our libshit states have made it recreational.

You don't even know what the 2nd amendment is about.

you faggots learned fucking nothing from the 20's prohibition.

>I NEED MY DRUGS!!!!!!
Low IQ

They're harmful, and those that take them are in no state of mind to refuse to do so, and are not in a healthy state. The government is the only effective force to combat it.

They'll turn your red state blue, and enact policies to turn it into the shithole they came from. Drugs attract corrupt types, and that is the real danger.

Why is he so fucking FAT?

Playing devil's advocate here.

>Drugs are most often a form of self-medication and cause problems rather than solve them
>Drugs reduce people's productivity
>Drugs are an unnecessary expense that lowers social mobility
>Most drugs induce dependency and weaken users' ability to practice self-determination
>Drugs promote self-exclusion from society

That said, it's easier to get people to use less drugs by regulation than it is to stop people from using drugs by law enforcement. Criminalizing drugs also creates what I call a crime cascade and reduce people's ability to receive protection and relief from the law.

OK, Sven some drugs or psycho-active compounds have what is called psychological addiction and most of them have this unique phenomena. It does only affect some people but the NEETs are more likely to be affected by this then lets say someone who is working.
You have this other phenomena where the brain and body starts to get used to the compound and needs a larger dose of the drug to get a effective high.
Also you have some stimulants where the user will use it until they go crazy because of lack of sleep.

The ones that are most likely to use any form of drug are the ones unemployed, so you tell me Sven would you want a bunch of Somali niggers high on meth and starting to realize they can walk outside of the city? I don't think you want that dystopian future.

drugs enable degenerates. a large percentage of people are human trash and only become contributing members of society because society forces them to. when you remove the pressures to not be a subhuman they revert to their natural state.