Veterans take a knee during the national anthem

>veterans take a knee during the national anthem
DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW

Veterans are individuals not a hivemind.

These vets were most likely those "welfare queens" you hate so much. Blue falcons.

They're being disrespectful to their fallen brothers. Next question.

Ripping up my veterans tickets right now.

When did this meme about "disrespecting the troops" start? This whole thing was supposed to be about protesting niggas being shot by police.

Why is he wearing womens shoes?

the eternal boomer strikes again

> Vietnam to pre 9/11 vets not being faggots

Nobody knows what these weak protests are about, not even the people participating in them. It's just:
>GIVE ME ATTENTION I'M MAD ABOUT THINGS

You mean the useful idiots of American interventionism who get kicked to the curb as soon as they're injured are STILL brainwashed by the system that fucked them over? Yeah, that has never happened before...

hahaha

And my VFW won't allow handegg on the TV until the nigs stop noggin.

Wtf is going on amerifarts

>Take a knee
>Say you're supporting injustice
>Really just want a front row seat to all that THICC

Crafty old fuck.

Probably POGS

In this country individuals are allowed to freely express themselves.

(white) americans deserve everythin they get. but the rest of the world shouldn't have the same bullshit stuffed down our throats

Kneeling for the pledge of allegiance is actually a lot worse in my opinion.

>hurr durr fuck the military fuck army fuck soldiers fuck guns fuck all that fascist shit redneck fucks t. typical fletist
>haha this soldier is taking our side what now rightwing

*sigh*

Vietnam " Vets "

This nigga knows what's up

Stealing valor or uncle toms trying to use their veteran status to support thug lives matter.

If a coon hangs themselves does that mean that no nigger was hung in racism?

He isn't. This was addressed the other times this thread has popped up but that won't prevent Sup Forums from being as retarded as Sup Forums once more.

And btw is there any evidence they're vets and not just old dudes wearing vet looking gear?

This.

Didn't know there are still veterans of The Battle of Wounded Knee still alive.

wtf dumbass the nfl commissioner came out and explained what they were talking about days ago and said that they were going to work in the communities affected, use their platform and money to address the problems, and we are all moving on jfc mind your own damn business. don't you have a forelock to be grabbing?

>wearing camo means you're in the army

all of you are fucking stupid

what did he mean by this?

>DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW
Why would I defend it? It's indefensible.

He is missing a leg.

Only
The whole narrative is bullshit, but MSM keeps pushing the bullshit narrative.
here's truth:
>(((hands up don't shoot))) was a lie
>most people killed by cops are white
>of the niggers that are killed by cops, almost all of them deserved it
true that a small percentage of nigger shootings were innocent or undeserved. That is unacceptable and to be condemned. What these protestors are trying to say is that niggers are being hunted by police.
Not true. Police "slow roll" into black neighborhoods to avoid this shit.

We've moved on from this. Did you not get the memo?

Benedict Arnolds. I don't want you fuckheads fighting for me.

Just Boomers trying to prove to each other (and their shitty grandkids) they """aren't""" """racist""".

This. It's the eternal boomer

Boomers are unable to critically think through issues, what do I care if some doped up demented no names have to say about "police brutality" and "racial injustice" in America, they have no expertise nor knowledge on the matter and their time in the military gives them no authority to speak on such matters. They're dumb fucks, just like the people who hold them up to be any more than grunts with so few options in their life they have to suck off Uncle Sam for a few years just to ride high on the GI bill. Their opinion has no value.

Your argument that kneeling is disrespectful is weak, padawan, and denies the American-ness of peaceful protest.

Boomers. Not even once.
They just can't fucking wreck enough.

The inter-generational contract=
YOU HAND IT OVER IN A SIMILAR CONDITION TO WHICH YOU RECEIVED IT.
You fucking boomers don't have the right to completely upend the thing and shape it into a fucking turd.

Most troops are attention whores. Aside from throwing money and benefits at them, it's the only way to get a lot of them to voluntarily fight in wars that aren't a direct threat to their families or communities; they do it for the "glory" or whatever. Hence we've been raised to slobber on soldier dick every chance we get, and they've been raised to expect it and always lose their shit when they don't get it, even when they legitimately don't deserve it.

So of course some of them are going to do shit like this. They see where the culture is right now and are responding in a way that they think makes them look good. It's the usual virtue-signalling "look at me" bullshit that everyone's doing, but now it's dressed in camo.

Disrespecting the american flag is the definition of unamerican.

>draftees who smoked dope in Vietnam side with liberals
LOOK OUT CONSERVATIVES BTFO

>Hey vet user, I know you dont have the money to pay for these pain pills every month so heres some cash
>takes the knee
i don't blame him.

Sure kid

Sacramento Commiefornia

>any of this post
Fuck off, If we had a draft I'd bet a months salary that your ass would be running for Canada.

" Vets "

>GIB FREE MONEY
>MORE GIBS
>GIVE ATTENTION
>STOLEN VALOR
>GIB PARKING SPOTS
>GIB HOLIDAYRA
>DISCOUNT PLS AT BUFFET LOL
>BIG AMERICAN FLAG ON TRUCK
>VA LOANS LOL
>SUOICIDE AT 40 WHEN I REALIZE KID INST MINE

This. Theyre always the first to pull the "I'm a vet!" while defending degenerate leftists

They knew what they signed up for

KEK! I haven't seen or heard blue falcon in a while. Have a (You)

Every Aussie has the patriotism chip installed here.
'Muh ANZAC digger legend'.
.gov dickriders I call them. All they want is to fucking serve the government. You could 100% make Australia a degenerate filled fascist dictatorship at this point.

This is actually against the UCMJ, they could be court marshaled.

You cannot take part in political protests or rallies while in uniform.

the absolute state of america

These are probably the same people who refused to fire their gun and wore a peace sign on their uniform during Vietnam while their fellow soldier was crawling through a tunnel with a pistol and a flash light

At least they aren't Europe...

Veterans can take a knee. They served the nation, and if they want to piss on their own service, that's their first amendment right.

Hell, the whole audience of the NFL can take a knee. That's their fucking first amendment rights.

But the PLAYERS of the NFL cannot, according to the NFL's own rules. Why? Because they are on the company dime during that time, and the NFL does not want its players pissing off its customers, which pay for the NFL and buy the NFL stadium tickets, merchandise, and subsidize the NFL through various tax vehicles.

Remember, the NFL doesn't allow the players to use certain words, it doesn't allow players to wear what they want, it doesn't allow players to use what brand of electronics they want, it doesn't allow players to perform TD celebrations, big play celebrations, etc etc etc.

Why did the NFL set its rules so the teams have to come out and line up before the national anthem? Why does the NFL require that players stand respectfully and be quiet while the anthem plays? Because it doesn't want to piss off its flag loving customers that it is chased since the league originally formed. That's it. If their fan base wasn't so patriotic, it wouldn't matter. But that's the fan base the NFL first targeted, and that is still its core fans.

They had 700 fraggings in Vietnam.

>muh authority
They are probably the same jackasses who thought scoical security was a good idea and would never be corruptable.

HA to sympathize with criminals only mocks your war efforts.

looks like new york or atlanta to me lad.

I hate America so why should I want to defend it?

The church should handle ALL welfare related issues. The state should not be involved at all.

All that much easier to kick in the teeth.

>boomer
>ever knowing anything about anything
LOL!

>signs in french
nah

NORMIE

12 yr old virgin anime fapping cucktard faggot detected.

>Boomers continue to support whatever destroys the quality of life that they enjoyed.

Seems right. Fuck them. They don't have more political insight than us after having spent time shooting gooks. Who the hell cares what they think. If they support BLM and cop killers, they can go to hell too.

If I saw a veteran do that I'd tell them to their face they should have died in the war they fought in.

Fucking complete trash people.

all that it shows it s easy to deceive people.

Did you just assume his gender? Shitlord.

12 yr old virgin faggot venting , buttblasted much.

Only true Americans disrespect the flag.
Right wing rural retards BTFO again.

Kneeling for your fallen friends is not the same as kneeling for some thug nigger. Thats where the true disrespect comes from. Equating a fallen soldier to a dead thug. Fuck you retard. Soldiers kneel all the fucking time.

keep sniffing wood glue faggot.

"veterans"

Kek

Cucks

dont cut yourself on that EDGE

12 yr old virgin faggot venting .

What the fuck does "taking a knee" mean?
How do you even take someone else's knee anyway?

keep snorting tampons faggot.

>blue pilled non combat paper pusher in the military takes a knee

Fuckin POGs.

>t. someone who has never been in the military

You stand at attention for those fallen

>CHANGE MY FUCKING BEDPAN! MILLLENIALS ARENT GOOD GOYS! I MADE ENOUGH TO PAVE MY OWN WAY!
Old scum, fuck em. When they all go the continuation of this shitty Union lost half of its damn supporters if not more.

Through you company, the church, or your own will - I don't care but ,I agree, a government run social security only marginalizes groups.

>black woman stands
>american vet who killed people for kikes knee
lol

>Fat ameritards bitching about people that actually try to make a difference in the world

Nigga you act like they'd actually care about what your fat neckbeard ass has to say.

That's how it always starts. You start off with something you have no argument about and carefully move the goalposts until it's something you have some kind of argument about where you know bringing the argument up you want to bring up immediately would be instantly disregarded.
Trump did the same thing during the election because he knows that to beat the Jew you have to be the Jew. He must have thought all his Christmases had came at once when it started off as "Trump disrespects women because he called Rosie O'Doggell fat" and then became "Trump is a rapist" based on literally nothing, but you know what wasn't based on nothing and had both evidence and witnesses to back it up? Bill Clinton being a serial rapist. Who is Bill Clinton married to? The opponent who Trump was facing for the WH. How can she possibly defend these women "raped" by Trump when she's constantly covered up the rapes committed by her own husband? She instantly loses credibility. If Trump had immediately came out with "your husband is a rapist" people would say it was irrelevant because it isn't Hillary who raped them and it would never have been brought up again, but credibility means absolutely everything in a race like that. (((They))) even tried to do it to Trump himself by bringing up the "Trump doesn't respect women" thing in the first place. (((They))) ended up butthurt as fuck that they lost their own game. The "Russian rigging" meme went the exact same way and the only people who believe it are the goys that will believe anything anti-Trump. That isn't what (((they))) want though, you need more goys onside and not just the ones who blindly follow you. No one will though because Trump has memed (((them))) at their own fake news game. By doing that, he's caused them to lose credibility to everyone else, and now they're kvetching because the (((media))) is their, unironic, trump card and they've lost it.

Finally giving mo money fo dem programz? It's about time.

>You start off with something you have no argument about and carefully move the goalposts until it's something you have some kind of argument about where you know bringing the argument up you want to bring up immediately would be instantly disregarded.

You mean like you're doing now?