en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Guénon
youtube.com/watch?v=KECBlVRCvek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Frenchie bending the knee to the invaders
Not even surprised

how brave of you
what did you convert to?

they dont have any sand in france

What if I was invading Islam to make it white?

so your a somali loving welfare recipient , gtfo of Europe you retard

how does it feel knowing you re a race traitor and prime candidate for the noose once the real french rise up?

I am European

Nice.

Do white women like you more because you're "muslim"? Does it help in dating?

Hang yourself

Why would you do this?
Do you hate yourself or just the rest of us normal people?

If that involves fighting non-white invaders, then it would be alright.

jewish supremacy and judaic ideologies are totally dominant. historically speaking, the jews are the most powerful they have ever been.
now what is the only political force on earth opposed to judaism? islam.

Islam is a false religion. Jesus Christ is the way forward, the path to true salvation.

Europe is not your home.
GET OUT, TRAITOR.

youtube.com/watch?v=WtecrX_THYY

He talks about people like you.

>posting a picture of Hitler
>not knowing Hitler preffered Islam over christianity
Islam
One young woman I know found it attractive and somehow "dangerous" but except that, not really
Hated myself before Islam though.
I just found all of the drama all over Islam interesting so I decided to dig into it.
How am I a traitor?

Why did you convert ?

If you're going to be a refugee then pretend you're of that country and a Muslims, just have some decency to remember your roots.

This.
No one wants sandniggers here.

>hitler preferred islam over christianity
>what is trying to make muzzies like you so that they would fight by your side
they still see hitler as a hero to this day,mind you

Why is it that when you muzzies talk about your death religion, you bring the American Medical Association into the conversation?

What are you views concerning the migration crisis and what is your opinion of Le Pen?

>I just found all of the drama all over Islam interesting
I find it dangerous, muslims seem to hate westerners and our way of life and i enjoy my way of life.
I enjoy music and i wont let islam take it away, the rest you can have

Let me guess you father and mother are brother and sister

Why do Muslims fuck goats five times a day?

Have your killed your roommates yet?

So you surrendered without a fight, before the actual war started?

What's it like to embody a national stereotype? Do you wear a stripped shirt and a beret, cycling along to the mosque over a bridge carrying a stick of bread with onions and garlic hanging from your neck?

>not really
lel I assumed so,you will end with an ugly arab muslimah enjoy

>converts to an arab supremacist ideology
>lol how am I a traitor?
Arabs will fuck you up if they win and so will whites

How does it feel to worship a pedofile, rapist murderer?

“Beware of false prophets, Ye shall know then by their fruit”

Basically the faggot Mohamed.

Honestly the only solution to the caliphate is to start mass genocide against all Muslims.

I'm an ex-muslim.
Why would you do this? Are you retarded? Do you geniunely believe in that shit? Are you a 50 year old man that wants to fuck his 9 year old cousin?

>learn to make the difference
Frenglish is so cute sometimes

do you have discounts for buying carpet Al-Baguetti?

OP, will you step up and kill this apostate? Kill him with an acordian or a paintbrush or something really sterotypically French.

Is it me or is this really disrespectful? Maybe she should have covered up a bit and respected the culture? This is like some Muslim bitch walking around in a Burka in a Western city. Zero self awareness.

I was not fine with catholicism, I wasn't fine with the Christian theology in general (the Holy Trinity), I converted to Islam because it's the purest form of monotheism for me (tawhid)
All of these flux of migration must be stopped because the EU obviously don't even know how to handle this. Migration should be regulated and the migrants must be introduced to the cultural differences of the nation they want to live in.
Le Pen sucks, she has good intentions about the preservation of France & its culture but she doesn't know sh*t, especially about economics.
Muslims won't change our way of life, don't be delusional. Diaspora Muslims even tend to adopt western lifestyle.
Zoophilia is haram.
Nah I just need the neo nazi part.
>surrendered
Why? Why do you consider conversion to Islam surrender? It's theism man not a trend.
I dress regularly even though I tend to make my beard grow more now.
Nah I want a levantine wife
>Islam is arab
Lol man...

We don't worship anyone but Allah man, I don't know where this Muhammad worship meme came from but it's false.
Also your "excuse" doesn't work, the life of Muhammad and the life of Moses are quite similar sometimes when it comes to the gruesome stuff, yet you still consider Moses to be in heaven, right?
So what's the difference between Muhammad executing a Jewish tribe for treason and Moses ordering the execution of thousands of men except virgin girls they kept for marriage?

t. based Raheem

>dark eyes
A nigger converting to a barbaric sand nigger cult. What else is new.

>Islam isn't arab
What fucking autism does it take for one to come to this conclusion?
>Inb4 we wuz mohammed n shiet

You need to hang yourself user.

>Muslims won't change our way of life
You say our but my country has one islamist party on the way and severe islamic infestation in another party thats in the government currently!

Id say islam is well on its way to change the ways of life for swedes

I've literally never met a single person called Raheem before in my life.

Salam ex-brother
Yes, I am a believer, when you say that "shit" if you refer to the buraq for example, well no, it's Islamic mythology. Also you seem to be very misinformed about Muhammad's marriage with Ayesha, I mean you just talk as if you just found out and didn't learn the why's.

The fact that you're ex muslim doesn't mean you have to have a superior way of talking to me though, your name is still Muhammad ibn Abu bakr
Qur'an doesn't order killings for apostates. Hadith does but in a certain context

What are your views on traditionalism in Islam vs in Catholicism? How does Islam offer solutions to the this secular age characterized by civilisational decadence, nihilism and consumerism ?

off yourself, drink bleach if you were white too

So you're a French nationalist. I have no problem with your type, though Europe is more clearly compatible with Catholicism.

Somebody post that picture with Muslims taking over Europe then having whites finally kicking out the Muslims only to get all butthurt and saying Islam is part of Europe's heritage. That pic sums up this whole thread.

>like some Muslim bitch walking around in a Burka in a Western city.
exactly. they do walk around like that unapologetically. so we should do the same in muzzy countries

Why do you believe in a book that writes that the Virgin Mary is the sister of Aaron? Do you not have any intellectual self-respect?

We should try to be better

Nope, my name is not Muhammad or any arab mumbo jumbo. Thank god my parents still had some pride in the culture of our ancestors.

How am I misinformed of Aisha's marriage? She married when she was 6 and Muhammad had sexual relations as a 50 year old with the 9 year old child. I recommend you watch some of TheMaskedArab's videos on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=0LE3QARjIZg
He has videos in arabic as well if you prefer that

Are you excited to be able to marry children now?

>That face
"converted"

How do you make sense of these two things Muslim?

> determinism
> free will

According to Quran not a leaf falls that Allah didn't will. If you are a Muslim it was not your choice but Allah's "blessing"

You could set your poodle on him if you weren't a muslim. I suppose you could just force feed him snails and frogs until he either bursts or the slime poisons him?

Have you shot a policeman yet? Or is that something you're not allowed to talk about? Are you guys going all in with AntiFa on the 4th? Stroke your beard for "yes".

>be better,tolerant,acceptive goy
non whites will only exploit it,this thinking will drag your country to shit Hans

You sound like an edgy teenage faggot

Mohammed (PISS be upon him) is the model of how humans should be. It says so in the Quran.

What do you think about Mohammed being covered in jizz all the time and Aisha would have to scratch it off with her fingernails?

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229:
Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

How come Mohammed never had any evidence of Islam and only did things in secret? Whereas Jesus was very public about his miracles?

Islam is about as believable as Mormonism, it’s just that a bunch of very low IQ inbred Arabs use it for power and global conquest.

It hasn't got anything to do with tolerance though. But simply when in Rome do as the Romans do. And I'm in favor of Burqa ban so you're mistaken.

My eyes are actually grey/blue
Islam started with Abraham it means "submission" (to God), the Quran has many verses that actually states that Arabic culture isn't the ultimate culture.
Also you have many elements of the Arabic culture that are not compatible with Islam.
Please enlighten me on these two parties please
In France religion is a private matter, we don't allow any religious party in politics. I am sorry for this but still I think that these two parties won't be able to change radically your way of lives.
Thank you for the interesting question, Catholic tradition used to be very strong in Europe, and it was great, the thing is that I don't feel like it is/was as strong as Islamic traditions. Islam clearly says that it's God before anyone else in a pretty severe tone, I think that's how Islamic traditions managed to survive and are still surviving to this day. Just see how Muslims really are attached to their faith while most of the Christians in Europe now just see their religion as some kind of philosophy. Islam is pretty clear on that; you'll do by the way of God and not by the ways of men.
I strongly believe Islam has solutions to the degenerate tendencies of the Western society, the thing is that it must be able to get to the top to truly change things, or it should at least be spread a little bit everywhere to gain influence and to motivate people to suppress degeneracy.
I know his videos thank you
The thing is that we have two ways to deal with this marriage, either we accept it and the fact that it was a common practice at the time either we look into the itsnaad and see that it can't really be reliable.
However, this marriage isn't really a big deal when it comes to the deen. Muhammad is only but a Messenger as the Quran says. Are you pakistani?

Muhammad is the ONLY messenger and if you don’t believe in his teachings then you aren’t a Muslim.

Question: how many interpretations of the Quran are there?

K Y S
Y
S

Well my country grew under catholicism, it was the "daughter of the church" before the revolution starts and that it became how it is today (60% atheist)
I think Allah gave us free will and also let men be men on Earth, there are Quranic verses that says that men is "left alone on this Earth" and thus is dependent on his free will, in Surah Qiyamah for example
You're the only one using slurs man, I'm not being edgy
What are you doing comparisons with Jesus? Jesus is the Messiah in Islam as well and is believed to have performed miracles as well
I don't argue with cherrypicking, it's the most stupid things to do, from both parts.
>Muhammad is the ONLY messenge
Are you absolutely crazy?
We have over 60 prophets in Islam

Accept God, Jesus Christ as our savior and Messiah, he died, went to Hell and resurrected for our sins to be forgiven.

I'm an ex Muslim convert.

You are literally a cuck bro time to grow up

..any one slew a person – unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land...
5:32
mbplee.wordpress.com/2012/01/03/§7-whoever-kills-a-person-unjustly-quran-532/

edge lord confirmed

>bending the knee for the tool of arabic domination and think himself free
Faggot

Did you get your dick cut?

What sect?
How did you come in contact with it and got the idea to do it?
Recite you know what to prove you aren't RPing.

Hitler liked it.
Himmler wanted to create a new religion based on European paganism.

Do you like anime?

There is no such verse. Allah specifically says this about free will

>Do Men believe they are allowed to do as they please?

So you think it’s totally fine to worship a jizz covered pedofile who would rub his dick between the legs of a 6 year old, who would make up rules that apply to everyone but him.

How did the prophet die? Please tell me.

You're a fucking idiot, that's what you are.

>French
>White-flagging to the invaders

Oh for Christ's sake Jean.

How did convert into a bomb? Are you a transformer?

Truth is - you are nigger, user

When is the an hero stream?

>Accept God
I do, but He's not Jesus. I accept Jesus as a Messiah as well
So?
It's dealing with the Banu Israil though, oftenly misquoted
No, usually you do it at birth when you're a Muslim
Sunni Islam, studying the Maliki school
La ilaha il Allah, Muhammadan rassul'u'llah
There is no god but God (Allah) and Muhammad is His messenger
Quran 75:36 specifies that men is left uncontrolled in some way but that it won't last
Again, we don't worship anybody but God, we never say Muhammad in our prayers except in the Shahada

This entire post reeks of roleplaying and trying to make people convert. Either you don't know what the fuck you're talking about or you have an agenda of your own.

At least you got that part right.

Tell me how he died and answer my statement that you think it’s ok to follow the teachings of a jizz covered pedofile.

Tbh you sound like an average Muslim, barely knows anything about their own religion and just blindly follows it.

when will you kys?

Reminder that the quotes showing Hitler praising Islam are based on his Table Talks which are unreliable as source material.

at the end of the day you changed the religion because its not so popular in France.
Like if in the bible or new testament you don't find the same message and to not be a degenerate spineless human.
>kek.

>French convert
Sure thing Mohammad.
Now go back being a sub-human and work in a kebab shop.

Thanks for the reply. Well, I hope it works out for you. But please don't become one of those Salafists, they are very mechanical in their thought process and not really interested in the spiritual / esoteric branches of Islam. I'm interested in Sufism myself for that reason.

Also have you read Guénon?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Guénon

French traditionalist who explored Islam. His writings are interesting to say the least.

5:33. The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,

>I'm an ex Muslim convert.

And what are you now? What made you change?

This guy gets it, since i "converted" i'm pounding slutty arab pussy 24/24 7/7
seriously they fucking crave white cock

Don’t help them in the white genocide and caliphate you fucking idiot.

Coward.

No surprise that faggot nigger from France does not understand what prophet means.

Would you like to add me on discord?

I've been thinking of doing the same to criticism of my reactionary views

This.

Have you taken advantage of the "it's not gay if you are the pitcher" loophole yet? Does that apply to ploughing trannys, too?

you may want to watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=KECBlVRCvek

>poor white boi too poor to move out of his Muslim filled neighborhood has no choice but to convert to avoid public beatings

You don't need to be converted.
You cuck.

You think these girls want to marry an half-ape that diden't even finished high school and can't spear their host countries language properly.

They go for the white guy with the STEM degree or the lawyer.

And they take it up the ass.
So to still be "virgin".