Bluepilled friend of 20 years deletes me on Facebook because I say it's not a logically supportable position that...

>bluepilled friend of 20 years deletes me on Facebook because I say it's not a logically supportable position that Pakistani/Arab acid attacks and sex slavery becoming normal in the UK is okay because total violent crime hasn't gone up

Probably the smartest guy ive ever known in my life, and blind to reality. Makes me sad.

Nothing bad has ever happened to him. Nothing has ever gone wrong in his life. I wonder how common that is among people like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtu.be/KCtVAROpHj8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_yNAABKD4IA
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ratical.org/ratville/AoS/Propaganda.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjV38347f_WAhXJ6SYKHXrBAJUQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw18S56Dfblmg-61XdBIAuse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I wonder how common that is among people like this

Pretty common is my guess.

I realize that life to them is proactive they think they can change things

People who haven't lived perfect lives realize we are passive observers to life and things will proceed the way they will due to bulk actions of millions of people

I was thinking about the similar thing recently. Its really hard to swallow some of the redpills if everything in your life goes perfect. Being exposed to death, suffering, rejection, solitude makes you question the dogmas around you because that reality is not compatibile with things you have been told. For example if you have been born a religious person and you would pray to God every day asking him for different simple things like success at the exams at school, in relationship with a girl or for a good health for your family there is a good chance those things could have happened in your favour and you would have no reason to question existence of God, because from your perspective he has been in your life, he loves you and takes care of you.

Obviously he isn't that smart if he can't understand what's right in front of him

Protip: they're brainwashed. Nothing you say or do will change them. Not even presenting them with facts.
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

You Westerners are so fucking schizophrenic. You literally throw away a 20 year friendship because of some political argument? The topic at hand doesn't even directly concern him or you. You're talking about a different group of people (Arabs/Pakistanis) and he feels a need to defend these groups (why I will never understand) and destroys a lifelong relationship.

You guys have some serious social problems and miscommunication going on.

I know a lot of white kids from my mostly white hometown and I've had to live in a lot of other places and when we talk about any minority it's baffling how they don't believe me or anyone else who's actually been around a lot of them before. Sadly for most of these people to become redpilled they have to experience these things for themselves. I'm not sure how people think ghettos are somehow mysteriously places people get murdered in broad daylight and the killer never found, but even bad white neighborhoods are never quite as bad.

I didn't mean to use the commie flag, I was trolling another thread

youtu.be/KCtVAROpHj8

Being 'Intelligent' on paper usually means a life of following orders from 'higher up' and parroting what other people say. The Left's idea of intelligence is being told that if you fill your mind up with a selected assortment of information that people in higher positions than you want you to fill your mind up with, and just constantly repeat the words and wisdom of others, you are genuinely intelligent. Despite never thinking for yourself for a second.

The reality is that those who aren't academically 'Intelligent' are split into genuinely slow people and people who think for themselves to such a degree that they don't see why they are forced to absorb other people's interpretations of the world around them instead of dedicating their time to interpreting it themselves and coming to organic conclusions.

It's all about the fact that they don't want people coming to the 'wrong' conclusions.

Idk I feel like I've have a pretty cozy life so far with my parents still even helping me financially a couple years out of college. Never had problems fitting in socially and have dating good looking women. But my red pill is about as dark as it gets before going black.

Reminds me of this song. Read the lyrics. Rock and roll was fucking deep. Its no wonder people run around like headless chickens nowadays.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_yNAABKD4IA

>Probably the smartest guy ive ever known in my life
He can get arrested for posting any anti-muslim content on kikebook in the UK now, He's smarter than you know. Your position is correct that pakis are ruining UK btw, but he's covering his ass online

you don't argue. you kill leftists

they're doing everythingt hey can to kill us. they'll die first

>Read the lyrics. Rock and roll was fucking deep.
>posts Tool
jesus christ, what are you, 14? MOOOODS

Ye, your side of the story is probably the only reason he deleted you

Why is it so crazy? I have no desire to associate myself with people I know who are actively leftist. To me it is a sign they have some serious cognition issues or are just selfish attention seekers. I can't take them seriously in any sort of situation, even in a casual setting. It honestly astounds me how people can be so stupid

>Probably the smartest guy ive ever known in my life
guess not

There is goes. Crippled dommunication. Fuck you too buddy. Im 22 not fucking 14. You act like im some major fucking tool fan because i posted a relevant fucking song. Assuming Crippled communication.

I'm calling your friend crazy for acting like a petulant child over some stupid political argument. This behavior is all too common amongst Westerners though. You can't have a conversation without completely politicizing and totalizing everything. One wrong utterance or opinion and they ostracize you as if you never existed in the first place. These people have no loyalty to their friends, family, or nation. Therefore, to be frank, their political opinion is irrelevant since they'll betray their own mothers just to virtue signal.

it is insane to assume most monkeys are NOT cognitively hobbled

Be a good goy slave, you are not in control of your own destiny and cannot enact any change. Just accept, everything is predetermined, stay out of the way goy and take your goy pills

Friends come and go, enemies accumulate. Never forget that. Put that dangerous imbecile on list and forget, focus on now, and then when the day comes when you have power and influence, you read that list through.

Why haven't you deleted Facebook? That's the real problem.

Read Ellul "Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes"

Intellectuals are among the most vulnerable types to propaganda.

Free pdf.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ratical.org/ratville/AoS/Propaganda.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjV38347f_WAhXJ6SYKHXrBAJUQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw18S56Dfblmg-61XdBIAuse

Deep down, he knows you're right. That's why he deleted you. Also:

>using Faceberg in current year

It's not as easy as agreeing to disagree. Despite the platitude that we're all Americans, being American implies no common culture or set of values. Our differences are growing, as is the Federal system through which rival American cultures take turns imposing their will on the others. Of course our disagreements are worsening; we pose increasing existential threats to each other, and will continue until civil war or mutually agreed balkanization.

Admittedly ive had friends become cold toward me over the past couple years after debating about politics and trump. Particularly if it's about Islam when I tell them it isn't compatible with western society and we should be very selective regarding immigration. I'll show them statistics they have never seen before which is when they usually call me racist and start getting clearly flustered. After realizing they have no argument other than "but muh refugees", they tend to back off and become distant.
I think it has to do with liberals not wanting to interact with people who are capable destroying their world view with something other than emotion. They need to make sure they are in control of the conversation at all times and being around informed people on the right will end up with them being regularly BTFO

No one ever admits they are wrong. Not liberals at least, they're gonna have to experience these things for themselves. That's all there is to it, until they're standing right there watching a chimpout they won't believe it can actually happen. Most people that is.

conservatives are primarily defined by their ability to feel guilt, therefore admit rongdoing. hence only one side ever cucks

I'm sorry for your lost friendship feels OP. I was cut off by my best friend of the time over the Bundy standoff years ago. It hurt, and still hurts, to think that for all of our inspired conversations and shared memories, our differences could eventually set us against each other to the point of taking up arms.

therefore you can derive the universal principle that liberals at all times in all circumstances must be repressed

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society

Conservatives can be just as bad there just happen to be more liberals at this moment. I would trust conservatives to run society a tiny bit more than liberals but even then it's only by a very small margin.

You don't support that?! You must be a fucking racist!

all people are vile little monkeys

the difference is that conservatism itself is the propensity to admit fault. liberals lack it entirely

I sure as hell don't trust all non murderers... but if you ant to make society better the first step is killing all murderers