What is the best US state to live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

freedominthe50states.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends what you like

Im trying to figure this out myself. I want to say western WA myself.

maybe Montana or Wyoming.

>new jersey = italy

How ironic

>South Carolina= Argentina
DELETE THIS

If you like fishing/outdoorsy things, horny rural women, and peace and quiet, NE Missouri is very nice.

Can confirm. Puget sound area very affluent.

Fuck off we're full

Virginia

Seems a love affair is brewing.

Washington State. Lots of variety, culturally, politically, and ethnically. The Olympic Peninsula is very much it's own thing, lots of native americans and tweakers. Seattle area is very diverse with a lot of chinks, polish, and blacks, very liberal. North of Seattle in Mt Vernon/Bellingham is pretty much all white and a mix of liberals and conservatives. Then there's Eastern WA which is mostly white with some beaners, very conservative. Also the mountains and scenery is gorgeous.

We are currently under dedicated slide attack from what is probably Soros funded cadre. Though this may be a legitimate discussion for recreational time, it is helping to displace discussion of breaking issues. Right now the priority items are:

Uranium One

The Vegas Shooting

Pedophilia network destruction

Anything else is contributing to slide discussion of these breaking issues.

Come to South Carolina. Just kidding, we don't like foreigners. Fuck off, we're full

Hawaii and California are on my list of states that can catch fire, burn down, and starve to death.

>utah
>austria

Lmao utah stronk as fuck

New Hampshier Vermont Arizona Florida Montana Wyoming couple others

Depends on your criteria. This website does a pretty good job of ranking the states on various metrics.
freedominthe50states.org

It's all about that north cacalaky

Utah's pretty great if you can ignore the Mormons, hate gambling and don't mind driving 50 miles to find a liquor store.

Didn't they finally get rid of the law where a bartender had to go hide behind a wall to make your drink?

Do not go to South Dakota!
Dont even think about it.
Do not go to South Dakota!

>where are the austin texifags??????
it's Tennessee

t. minority white state
Feels good to live in an 80% white state and 95%+ white county

Midwest is awful, you should stay far far away from it. That goes for the rest of you lot, fuck off.

I think my state could take new Zealand
Would be a costly war for both sides though

>Oregon
>England and Wales

Holy shit...

New Hampshire.

The only issues I have heard of when people move here is that property prices and property taxes are high compared to many other states.

The other side of the coin is there is no income or sales tax and median income is among the highest in the US.

Live Free or Die

That sound a lot nicer than SE Missouri. Crackhead bumfuck shithole with women twerking to rap. I hate this place.