kagebunshin no jutsu

Ninja school?

Kek

Thought:
ninja school?

gay and pretentious as fuck

I'm waiting for one of them to explode.

Ninjas have to attend school as well it seems

>mfw I'll never get into the ninja academy and learn sexy jutsu.

more like chuuni exams

Is it a ninja school?

Was gonna say the same kek

kek

>On October 22, there will be an examination for certification in the Koga-ryu school of ninjutsu. I am not making this up.
>According to At Press, the certification test will be held at Zojo-ji, a Buddhist temple in Tokyo. The examination is thirty minutes long and covers your ninja knowledge of the Koga-ryu school.
>Since the test is open to those in fifth grade and up, it probably isn’t that hard. A score above sixty is passing, and you can get another ten points based on your ninja outfit or ability to throw shuriken.

Why lie on the filename, user?

we wuz ninjas n shiet

Asians have really good peripheral vision. They can actually look behind themselves without turning their heads. Those masks getups act as blinders to stop cheating, because without them the instructors wouldn't be able to tell if the student has his eyes on his own paper or the one 3 desks left of him.

muslim ninjas?

ninja school?

Keeps then from spreading disease

would have loved dress code if this were mine

DERAILED
E
R
A
I
L
E
D

no it isnt

>sides

Absolute ninja!

fpbp

>you will never grow up in japan and attend a highschool for ninjas

Isn't this just to prevent cheating?

Kek

I always wished I could go to a ninja school and learn the assassination arts.

NINJAS!

What are the differences with red ninja training?

cheating is acceptable as long as you arent caught

even if you get caught, as long as you can escape you pass

Comfy thread of the day award.

Nice

>A certain species of indigo is native to Japan, and it was popular among peasants. That means that they had a good, relatively cheap way to dye clothes dark blue. The same cannot be said of black dyes. One must first under-dye the cloth with indigo or deep red in order to get dark black. Naturally, the extra step meant that black clothing was more expensive to manufacture. This is not to say that black clothing didn’t exist, just that it would have been uncommon among the lower classes.
The Shoninki, a 17th-Century Manual written by Natori Masazumi, says that “the color of [a ninja’s] clothes should be worn of the following colors: brown, dark red, black, or navy blue. These are so common that it is hard to stand out while wearing them.” In this section, he is talking about daytime infiltration. Wearing these common colors would make the ninja indistinguishable from the rest of a crowd.

Some remnant of history

Ninjas is in Korea, Japan has samurais

that's the american way

you what

Ninjas were Japanese

>ywn go to ninja school

>Ninjas is in Korea

But why the mouth coverings though?

>reverse image search
>no results

WTF is dis

This is just to prevent cheating (by making it obvious if you're looking at someone else's paper, making it impossible to write answers on your arm or hand ahead of time, not allowing secret pockets with notes, etc.)

The truth is, gooks cheat more than any other race on the planet. There's a reason they do so well in standardized tests when they come here. I've heard of them cheating on everything from GREs and SATs to pop quizzes. They are experts because they get punished by their family if they do badly. Thus, they cheat to do well, so the schools make the classes harder, so they have to cheat harder to pass. It's a vicious cycle. Then, when they come to other countries that don't have endemic cheating problems, they realize they can get away with anything.

I've watched asian kids take tests with their notes open on their desks. I've seen tons of them pull out phones on tests. I've even had one of them copy off of my test while I was taking it (multiple choice - I wrote wrong answers then went back and changed them, the day our tests came back was a lot of fun).

I studied abroad in Spain over the summer. Many of the asians there wanted to live there for the year, but to do that and take classes they had to pass so many hours of intro Spanish language classes. Most of them didn't even show up to class, and the ones that did cheated on just about every test and assignment. I later was told by a few of them why some just showed up the first day and then never attended class again. They would take the class on the first day to create a record that they attended the university. Then, they would party in Spain over the summer on their parents' dime, and when the term ended, they would buy a fake diploma online. Records would show that they actually attended the university, and since so many of them applied for visas, the Spanish government usually didn't have the time to individually verify all the fake diplomas.

>WTF is dis

Uhm...Sup Forums? The sauce of every OC on the internet? Does it ring a bell?

Also, most of said students spent an entire summer in Spain and couldn't speak any Spanish (sound familiar?), whereas I came in knowing no Spanish but returned with intermediate grades on my SIELE. Most of these kids had been studying Spanish in their home countries also.

nnja cloaking technique.

Tuve que ser un venezolano huevon nojoda mátate marico

Koka city council on the Ninja day, 22 Feb.
The city had Ninja village in old era.

bravo compañero sory about the mexicans

>muslim japanese school
>1 post by this id
>image search>google
>kotaku.com.au/2017/10/japan-has-a-ninja-certification-test/
reminder to sage

>Venezuelan education