youtube.com/watch?v=OQb9QaOXNK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It sure is a better flag than toothpaste

we really need to get this flag back

Why did you change it to red?

We when will we get our red ensign back lads

France started swinging their pursestrings around

Oranje blanje blou

when sailing the orange would fade away quickly, sailors would have a hard time identifying the ships country and might engage it probably costing a fortune if sunk. It's all economics

Someone orangepill me, is it true our king is not a descendant of Willem van Oranje?

Wasn't it also more expensive to make orange dye compared to red?

That's bullshit. How far do you think cannons shoot?

The house of orange was compromised by kikes a long time ago and now serves the tribe as one of the most influential kike families

>Orange would fade away

Then why is your king orange?

Yes!

Does this look like an ethnic franco-german, descendant of the house of Orange-Nassau?

>Prince Bernard founded the bilderberg group
>Beatrix is still a high-up member

>House of Orange
Fuck off real Dutchmen support the real king of the Netherlands

Wtf

Wtf, how did we get Jewed?
Who is this Chad?

that looks like an old German, which he was.

Your king IS a descendent

Based Phillips II von Habsburg

Nope, not by a long shot. In the period of stadtholders, Willem the Silent's line died out and the house of Nassau came into the hands of a cadet branch.

Even in more modern times: Willem III was infertile due to syphilis, and Emma conceived a child with (probably) the head of court Sebastiaan de Ranitz. Ranitz was tone deaf; so was Emma's daughter Wilhelmina, our current King's great-grandmother. This is when we lost Luxemburg, who went with a male (Salian law) Nassau as grand duke. The Kingdom of the Netherlands should have gone to house Hohenzollern, a few branches off.

Willem-Alexander is actually jonkheer (lower nobility) von Amsberg.
The house of Orange still halts any genealogical and DNA research

>Habsburg
Educate me on your history flatland-man. I though the Habsburg were Austrian.

that's a spic.

Got lucky and inherited slightly more dominant dutch genes, still a servant of the tribe.

Pic related is his grandpa and mother

Fuck him.
Ah, good.
On second thought, weren't there rumors of this guy being in the SS?

I fucking knew it.

He was member of the NSDAP you mong. He is a kike-like goy

>hapsburg

> descendant of an illigitimate child of the silent one
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justinus_van_Nassau

>follow the oranje, be based

>Implying a kike won't try to blend in with his enemy

>reminding you again that he founded the bilderberg group

it's true though

Do you guys hate our royal family?

Wouldn't be the first kike that tries to hide in plain sight of his enemy.

> Implying they would accept kike members
He didn't look like that in his earlier years either, wasn't really a kike as well apart from being power-hungry and hedonistic.
Wait....

Nah, he wasn't a kike. Just an asshole

It's almost like the apartheid South Africa flag

Coincidence?

Fade in the sun you dumbfuck burger especially with the kind of dye they used back then. Go put a flag out in the elements where it's mostly in direct sunlight and you'll see that it fades

They are Austrian but the Habsburgs took on the Spanish throne and Spain also uses to rule the netherlands

The Amsburgs are extinct

Exactly

>(((burg)))

Yeah i thought it was. Only difference is South Africa has the 3 flags in the middle

because the apartheid South Africa flag was based of this flag.

There were plenty of jews fighting in the german army. Besides, how do you identify a kike that doesn't look like the streotype, atleast in his youth? family roots aren't diffcult to falsify/hide.

Such a shame the Germans let those rats flee to Canada. We're a Republic at heart.

>THE JEWS TOOK AWAY THE ORANGE
Really, faggot?

Red-White-Blue is older than Orange-White-Blue. It comes from medieval times, red was almost a universal colour and the blue either comes from the hook and cod wars or the Frisian colours. The Low Countries were recognized by these colours far before Willem's time. The 'prinsenvlag' was only adopted by orangists.

There are red hair mutations common in Jews too.

His father Charles V was born in the Netherlands. And was as much of Dutch/German blood as of Aragonese/Castilian.
After the majority of the biggest Dutch minors (Holland, Brabant,Flanders) came under influence of the Burgundian dukes in the 15th century, They made a great effort to centralize the Netherlands and create a state to rival other European powers. the Burgundian Dukes tried to connect their Dutch lands with their French lands by conquering the Alsace. In this conquest the Duke Charles the Bold died without a male heir. But he had a Daughter, who married with the Habsburgs. After Austria and the Netherlands united under Habsburg rule, They married into the Spanish house thus giving the heir of this union control over Spain,The Netherlands, Austria(And big control over the German lands) and many Italian lands. His name was Charles the fifth and during his rule the reformation happened thus causing uprisings everywhere in his empire. After many years of fighting it he decided to split his empire, Because it was too big. His son Phillips the second got Spain and the Netherlands and his Brother Austria. Phillips was a die hard Catholic and was drawn more to the Spanish culture and wealth. Dutch Calvinists used this to legitimize their destruction of relics and their revolt against their monarch. Their revolt eventually led into a war now known as the 80 years war. During this war the Habsburgs where busy to keep the Turks out of Europe and keeping it Christian(There is an actual saying from that time: Rather Turkish than Papist). While the Dutch Calvinists preferred to war the protectors of Europe to establish a (((Merchant))) Republic. This is not an exaggeration since the Dutch republic is the Birthplace of Jewry.

Do you have any evidence that this nobleman, who looks German desu, is Jewish?

T. Historic illiterate

Willem-Alexander is an Amsberg, his father was Claus von Amsberg

sounds like something good ol' Swedish Discipline could fix. Fuck I miss Stormakt.

no. who the fuck are they? they're just a royal family like the Norwegian royal family that I see in gossip magazines and gossip tv. Only queers are into that shit.

This is better desu

Implying your royal family is relevant kek

haha yeah stoner 4 life right? blaze it up nigga haha!

Just change the red to oranje

nobody was implying anything like that and certainly not me. I guess you didn't get the message, but if you're still hung up on royal families, you're a huge queer.

Not really since Sweden was a major player against the Habsburgs during the 30 years war and supported the spread of heresy in Europe.
Spain is a rightful Habsburg Throne. Bourbon niggers got no place on it.

>major player against the Habsburgs
Do you mean with?

Barely anyone in Spain is into the royal family and certainly not me,i just came across this post and found it interesting

>founded. the. fucking. bilderberg group.

Even if he was not an ethnic kike, he still served jewish interest. It makes no difference.

Great Dietsland, when?

well you fucking nigger, I'm just telling you how it is, that's all.

What does Luxembourg have to do with us.

His mother is Orange

Luxembourgish is German you silly waffle

Please keep you amazing anthem
youtu.be/WERBwKzwcHQ

Nothing, but they're honorary.

The 30 years war was pretty much the Habsburg dynasty vs France and Sweden.

>Evicts the Jews from the Spain
>Is actually a Jew
There must be an American behind that larp flag

It can still be the anthem of the Flemish community as it is now in Belgium. However, should Flanders and the Netherland go together, I'd say we need to change our united anthem to this. youtube.com/watch?v=OQb9QaOXNK0

Why is you national anthem in French?

>I put orange on your flag to honor the House of Orange
>Posts the flag of the republic
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?