GOP Voted To Cut $1.5 Trillion from Medicare/Medicaid To Give Rich and Corporations a Tax Cut

commondreams.org/news/2017/10/19/51-gop-senators-just-voted-cut-15-trillion-medicare-and-medicaid-give-super-rich-and

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=114s&v=LTaMPkdOE1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds good. Between this and welfare reform we're getting rid of freeloading boomers and NEETs. What a time to be alive.

eat the rich

Gop is filled with the rich.

Sounds good to me I rarely use Medicaid anyways.

Well I don't like seeing rich boomers get tax cuts, but I do like seeing regular boomers die on the streets.

Mixed bag really, never cut taxes on those rich kikes and boomers, if anything we should size all their assets

As are Democrats. Do not forget 16 of the top 20 donors last election where Democrat.

>imblying everyone is equal and deserves to live

DNC is filled with the rich.

Hillary got the most wall street money of any candidate in history.

>libtard talking points
this might work on reddit

Boomers don't deserve to be alive

But niether do rich kikes or rich boomers

That's because the DNC is the party of ultra high IQ city elites.

The GOP is the party of rural and suburban retards.

How? Where are the numbers? What taxes and expenditures are specifically being modified? Over what period of time?

Good, maybe the freeloading niggers will fuck off to Canada for their free shit.

You need a really high iq to shill for wall street

The GOPs middle class are multi millionaire thieves who enrich themselves off workers.

STOP VOTING FOR CLASS ENEMIES
m.youtube.com/watch?t=114s&v=LTaMPkdOE1c

>you don't need a high IQ to be successful at global trade

k

not sure

fuck off bernie

Gop or democrat are both class enemies of the worker.

Republicans want to bankrupt America to give tax cuts to billionaires. It's so fucking obvious at this point.

I don't have class enemies, only racial ones.

You don't need a high iq to read a wall street shill script some billionaire gave you

They are one and the same, once class enemies are dealt with then everything else is in the power of the people.

No, they cut 1.5 trillion off Medicare. Tax cuts are not related. Communists have this weird idea that size of public sector is somehow fixed and everyone is public sector worker. Thus cutting public sector funding from Medicare obviously means that public sector billionaires like Thiel and public sector corporations like Walmart get that chunk of money instead.

I guess their donors got their money's worth.

>commondreams.org

>commondreams.org

kys faggot

YOU DUMB FUCKING LIBSHIT

Do you know why there are no manufacturing jobs in metro areas?
Do you know why all unskilled labor is exported to foreign countries?
Do you know why our workforce participation, before Trump, had been declining since 1978?

BECAUSE CORPORATE TAXES ARE TOO HIGH, YOU FUCKING MORON

>Be Carrier
>Trump gives us $7M in tax cuts to stay in USA
>Employ 800 people, 500 of them minorities
>Pay average of $23/hr
>Employees generate $10M/yr in federal income tax and $30M/yr for local economy
>Trump turns $3M profit for USA, $30M profit for Indiana, keeps 800 families employed at a good job
>Libshits attack him for corporate cronyism

Kill yourself.
Literally, fucking kill yourself.