>Poland
>white

Polish women produce the best offspring

>full time single mom

>full time single mom
Who pays the bills

> O2 - UK

British taxpayer I guess

Single moms are honestly the stupidest people on the planet, they have no self awareness or realize that their SMV has been forever destroyed because NOBODY worth value would ever settle for them

Tfw girlfriends sister called Magda has a fuckimg nigger kid from Nigeria.

She left him cus he beat her lmfao

Went to Poland and everybody loved Nigg kid. Disappointed

quite possible if true

> inb4 Poorlacks are racist

And obviously this subhuman and her nigglet lives in UK since she would be crucified in Poland

obligatory

>thumbnail

based retard

Heinous...

I can't believe anyone would do that to themselves? Or their Family...

Spawn of Satan...

Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist, Jew...Atrocity...!

Poland

I went to traditional wedding in north east Poland and this nigger kid was cherished and loved like any other kid. I thought they hated it?

Tfw she got tool to aqua world by her mom.. People looking at her. Loved it. Fuck that little bitch

We exported our trash to the UK etc. Have fun with them.

XD
polacks are fucking coalburners and the world knows it

she is probably of polish descent. polish girls in the uk are bbc addicts

why would you photoshop my picture into... oh, that isn't me, my mistake...

You could cut glass with that chin

Polish visiting germanistan
We have redpilled and bluepilled people(ex commies and their children) like any other country(more redpilled people though). The great thing about this country is our youth, they are going to literaly gas the juden.

she looks good, despite her poor choice in life to have a niglet. Sad she ruined herself.

mongrels are an international thing

I am 37 and single and single moms are the only dating material within my age bracket. Every time I meet a woman over 30 that I find attractive I find out that she is a single mother and the older I get the more I look down on them. I would be understanding if their husband had died but that has never been the case.

I have and make a good amount of money so younger women still gravitate towards me. Right now I’m seeing a 23 year old girl and she’s Liberally retarded, and the last girl I was dating was a 28 year old single mom that was clearly using her 6 year old son to hook me into staying with her by making the kid as emotionally attached to me as possible. It’s sad because the kid really did see me as a father figure but it was obvious that she was manipulating her own child as a way to make me stay with her, not to mention that the reason she got pregnant was to trap her boyfriend into marrying her. She constantly talked shit about her former husband and when I met him he was a hard working guy that cared about his son more than she did. Holy shit that relationship was a gigantic redpill that made me fully realize that modern marriage is a joke.

What's your opinion on a 30yo single mom with a 14yo daughter?

Now that is disgusting on a physical level. I have puked in my mouth.

Yea I'd have to agree user

Exactly.

I'm 34, and have the same issue. Any women I meet below the 26-27 year old range is so mentally retarded that I find myself hating them after a few months of dating. Then I try my luck with older women only to find 100% of them are single moms who see me as an easy way out.

Is the only hope to get a young bitch pregnant before you age out too much Bros?

Now that Baby is a genuine monster. Sacrificing all that makes White people unique should be a death penalty offence. That disgusting chimp, coalburner and their monster spawn should be killed and buried.

Hearty keks

YES!

Poland are only spared the shit forced upon western Europe because they're poor.

Government obviously.

Polish or British taxpayers, I assume.

single mothers are an abomination and any nation that harbors a large population of single mothers that nation is doomed for destruction.

Single mothers raise men who are either violent psychopaths or weak minded emasculated cucks, for example most of the mass-shooters and serial killers were raised by single mothers such as Stephen Paddock, Charles Manson, Adam Lanza etc, but most of these leftists, marxists and other garbage were raised and groomed by single mothers. Single mothers are extremely wicked and entitled and this poisonous entitlement mentality is instilled in boys which is why the black community produces the most amount of criminals and psychopaths, when a young boy has an entitlement mentality he thinks that the basic necessities of life can be attained without hard work and sacrifice which is why they steal, rape and exploit.

Single mothers are a cancer that if left to thrive will metastasized and will give a nation a slow and painful death.

I know that feel bro

At least she doesn't dye the mongrel's hair as blonde to try and mask its niggerness

Le Based Poland is meme from Americans living in a Corpratecracy shitting on everyone from cuck wage basements

My brother got married and had kids in his twenties. He makes all the money and she spends it. He takes care of the kids, cooks, cleans, fixes the cars, fixes the house, and she does jack shit. He paid for her to finish her PHD and is 100k+ in debt because of it and she’s been unemployed for 5 years now. My brother told me they have sex two or three times a year and he’s only staying with her because of the kids and he doesn’t want to possibly lose his business in a divorce.

His wife is extremely attractive and polite but everyone in my family hates her for being a leech. She is constantly spending my brother’s money on useless shit and keeping their family in debt.

I don't want women to be like this but nearly all of them are. Jesus Christ when did everything go so wrong.

What's this bull queer thing? I saw another thread with Churchill and bull queer stuff, Was it you?

When people who espouse traditional values forgot why they are actually important. If you can't tell why a certain set of morals is true, then degeneracy creeps in.

Especially now, when thanks to technology some of those values were made obsolete.

Looks like alpha Africans are siring every child in Britain. The women don't even care if the bucks don't stick around, they are happy so as long as they get to keep the genetically superior babies!