I'm honestly jealous of women in the west in how easy they get attention, sex, and catering to...

I'm honestly jealous of women in the west in how easy they get attention, sex, and catering to. We need to restore the patriarchy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTiCQx71Q7s&lc=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's crazy to think people actually have sex. Like it's a thing people actually do.

Basically. Women shouldn't vote until after menapause.

>how easy they get attention, sex, and catering to.

Until they hit the wall.

Great until the last 3 words.

Meh

Thats why I started taking my hormone pills

Even then, they can continue getting attention from betas if they're willing to lower their standards.

I know this feel

You're not alone.

No, when they become crazy cat ladies after hitting the wall they're even more likely to vote for more regressive leftists shit.

That's some real shit, user. I feel exactly the same way.

Hello fellow incel

youtube.com/watch?v=rTiCQx71Q7s&lc=

Old women are more tribalistic than old men. It is a strange phenomenon.

In Japan it’s called Christmas cake, nobody wants a woman over 25 like how nobody wants a Christmas cake after Christmas. In France they have (had?) a day to bless single women past 25

But betas don't make them orgasm as chads do.

>Being this autistic

She is just an evil cunt.

Where do you think we are?

This.
Look at Merkel and all the other barren globalist who have no stake in the future.

She's a kike not a real German. Her loyalties are very much with her true tribe.

Good.

Because betas are selfish in their approach to sex. They are so focused on finally getting their own orgasm that they can't imagine ways to give the lady one. Basic Missionary Betas.

Having children should be a requirement for high-level leadership

If you have no stake in the future, then you more easily buy into nonsense

Honestly, if we want to solve this shot we just ignore it. The women pushing the current narratives are old bitches with cats in their house. They have a stable job, but are lonely, old, and spiteful women of the 60s. They will die, the same shit with this generation who’s currently climbing the ranks... they will die, alone and without kids. Who gives a fuck if they have sex when they’re alone at the end of their lives with no lineage outside of the number of people they slept with. I want to see these women suffer, especially the normal looking girls who are “tinderized”, thinking they are hot shit when they are pleb tier. Pleb tier because men only are with woman for their vaginas and excretions. Period

>r9k
leave your virgin faggot adventures to a less pertinent board

>leaf having vagina envy

Pottery.

There is no need for that. Hit the gym, read books about psychology and social science and in absolutely hard cases, save up for cosmetic surgery. That will guarantee you a top quality woman anyway.

You're truly only fucked if you're bellow 6'0

This is actually quite telling

My fucking sides

I keked.

Only men who have a job, own property and are married with kids should be allowed to vote. Fixed it for you

Western, 1st world countries are filled with Virgins. The majority of white millennials are virgins.

Real nigga detected

Thats pretty fucking retarded.

So you mean some white girls are still virgins? There's hope I can still find a virgin white qt to marry?

You might aswell go looking for a unicorn.

Just get them while they are young.
Or grab a fattie and fatshame her into shape.

this pic is disturbingly close to reality. kek

When did the patriarchy end?

GET RAPED, FORGET TO START A FAMILY

Slowly over the last 70 years. Total end came in the 90s I would guess.

>implying you take 2 hours to get ready for a 3 hours photoshoot with your bestie for your jewbook/instakike/etcuck pictures
they work for them likes and shiet. dudes that do the same also get the likes and attention.
you just dont seek it like they do, even you mock it. the attention, if you want it go and get it faggot

>all women have a man
>not all men have a woman
sorry m8, your daughter will be the same

>youth anti sex league.jpg
lets turn that vice into a virtue

yeah sure
they are vaginal virgins
but they have swallowed gallons of cum and have done anal with dozens of dudes

Millennials won't get this

kek

Sucks how much I can relate to this post.
What's wrong with all of us anons?

>Slowly over the last 70 years.

Thanks, allies!

Goddammit user why did you have to remind me?

Except it isn't.
>men
The more rational and logically thinking part of population.
>own property and have a job
Pay more into the system, than they are taking from it. Also, show that they have some sort of responsibility.
>are married with children
>have stake in the future, and aren't irresponsible fuctards
Yes, it isn't foolproof, and there are going to be plenty of exceptions on both sides, but you will eliminate the majority of leeches and parasites from the voting system.

30% of American men are fucking 70% of the women because you're too afraid to approach them. Those women don't even know the other 70% of men EXIST!!

KEK

>Tfw you had a lot of sex in hs and haven't gotten laid in the 10 years since
I don't remember it being particularly amazing after a while
I do know I miss it though

>We need to restore the patriarchy

Good luck with that. The far right is overflowing with the worst of the worst beta males who will immediately prostrate themselves just to sniff some 5/10 girls asshole. Like Laura Southern for example...She's a coalburner, tranny loving, feminist who never demands an end to women's suffrage, doesn't have kids, is getting old, isn't married. And the far right worships her.

It's fucking pathetic. The modern white male is literally fucking useless outside of being easily replaceable wage-slaves. Even the high end careers don't require white men anymore. Indians and Jews are doing all of that work.

r/incels has to leave this board ASAP.

I suppose you can't miss what you never had, so that's something I guess.

Doesn't help fill the void though.

1 post by this id

Kek

That blanket fucked with my mind, user.

>mfw I don't know this feel

millennials are practically the only people who care about that AIDS nigger's music

Patriarchy? That's just a workaround to the bug. Fix the bug.

1. Perfect sexbots and artificial uteruses.
2. Dump the ashes of the sisterhood in the dustbin of human evolution.
3. Free up the resources the parasites squander on themselves.
4. Conquer the galaxy.

This guy is why men can not and will never cooperate efficiently.

Feels good man, not a virgine