GUNS CANNOT BE DIS-INVENTED

So why do they think passing laws will do any good? Do they really believe laws will make every gun magically disappear? How can violence be "ended"? How can they be so out of touch with reality?

You can tell me to fuck off to /pol but I hate that place.

>liberals
>logic
pick one
at least the "ancoms" pretend to like guns

>jews cannot be unborn
>you just need to accept that they exist

what is a "ancom"?

Kinda curious as to what JFK's feelings on gun control were. You never really hear much about politicians' opinions on gun control before the 1970s because before then it didn't seem to be an issue. Like you could buy a full-retard Uzi in a sporting goods store if you paid your tax stamp and in general nobody seems to have given a fuck about guns until the 70s and 80s when police started getting BTFO because they were so incompetent and blamed the guns for it instead of their shit-tier training and their refusal to abandon muh revolvers

Please lurk moar before shitposting, newfag

so much truth to this

Anarcho-communist.

Antifa.

>Anarcho-communist.
wait, isn't that a contradiction? doubt stalin or mao would have tolerated any anarchy

>police started getting BTFO because they were so incompetent and blamed the guns for it instead of their shit-tier training and their refusal to abandon muh revolvers
Checked and kek'd. Never thought of that before.

Yeah, that's why their ideology is a joke

yes it is but anything expect for communism is a contradiction in the leftist ideologysphere

>their refusal to abandon muh revolvers
Idk about rural departments but many city departments faced heavy opposition when they wanted to switch to autos. Mainly from (((civil rights))) groups.

Youre shitting me, source?

The cops got BTFOd by gangsters during prohibition, too. Most of those good ol boys were using Tommy guns, BARs and other big guns on the regular.

>Do they really believe laws will make every gun magically disappear?
No, but ask yourself how many crimes are committed with full auto guns vs guns that you can easily and legally acquire.

this. many police even had people protest the switch from .38 special to .357 magnum

I think micromanufacturing is going to push gun control increasingly into the realm of fantasy as the technology advances.

"that wasn't real communism"

Neat, F.

Too bad a fucking crayon-eating Communist had to ventilate his head. I bet he's rolling over in his grave seeing that half of his current party follow the same ideology that got him killed.

>le any1 can bvuild a gun : ) :) :) :)

no one will ever believe a yankee can build anything ever as long as The Ghost Gunnerâ„¢ exists

>pro gun
>gets brain splattered by one

it's like poetry

Their long term goal is a fully captive society where you can't buy a metal pipe without government approval. They'll never say it out loud but everything they do is intended as a stepping stone towards that.

this

It's a stop gap measure since they can't can't really do anything about the actual problem.

Its like how you can kill people who believe an Idea, But you cant kill the idea

sadly, no.

You can if you drive the population's IQ down to a point where nobody can understand the idea.

really gets your noggin joggin

Use google.

>How can violence be "ended"?
the same way the government protects us from ourselves with the Drug War.
"we'll save you from hurting yourselfs with drugs even if we have to lock you up in prison and destroy your life and the lives of your family"

WE Sup Forums NOW

>the flags itt

WTF

Are you implying this isn't true?

Well, in Europe the people all just willingly gave them up. I guess maybe they think the USA is cucked enough to follow the same path Europe did? If you threaten someone enough, maybe tell them they'll face 20 years in prison for mere possession, a large majority of people might just cuck out and give em up?

I wouldn't but I would make sure they were somewhere no one would find them. But similar to the British TV tax, they may cover the streets in propaganda saying they can tell who owns what.

>this new

>Too bad a fucking crayon-eating Communist had to ventilate his head. I bet he's rolling over in his grave seeing that half of his current party follow the same ideology that got him killed.

are the other boards really this blue-pilled

>I wouldn't
yeah right, sure thing tough guy

The Bikini was disinvented, why not guns?

If they stop making gunpowder your gun is simply an expensive paperweight.

It's so criminals and terrorists have a harder time getting effective weapons, making guns in the black market would be expensive because of economics of scale, unlike drugs where there is a larger market and they are consumable goods and they often come from plants and shrooms where you just plant the seed or spores, no need to have skills and spend hours on machinery. Most time you guys show a homemade gun and say "check mate liberals!" It's a single shot peace of junk or a plastic 3D printed .22lr meme. Metal 3D printers are very expensive because they need a argon atmosphere to prevent the fine metal powder from exploding. You guys are sounding like the hippies saying "uhhh yeah a good border wall would be pretty hard to cross, but some people might get though so it would be a waste of money, so we should just leave the border wide open." I don't see as many school mass killings in Europe, so that shows that emos don't have the money and knowledge to buy or make black market guns, or explosives. Most black market guns would be pistols rather then rifles (because gangs), so at least if you do get shot by a black market gun it would most likely not be a intermediate or full size cartridge. Lone wolfs or a couple of deadly edge lords don't have the infrastructure of terrorist organizations to get AK 47s so saying muh France attack is invalid, just don't not let terrorists organizations in your country, and they would be able to afford more semi or automatic guns if the laws were similar to the USA anyways. If it were so easy to kill a bunch of people with a home made bomb or some gasoline, as I often hear, you would be seeing it. The mass stabbing in China doesn't count, it was with a bunch old people, try stabbing and killing 10+ kids or teens.