>pic related

Is Italy, dare i say it... white?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=wxu81IiOdaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hwat

Same girl?

That is a groid, not an italian

Oh shit the bandwagon allows niggers on it? I guess they have to sit at the back.

Black people also live in Europe, retard. She's black, no shit, if she lives in and quite possibly was born in Italy she is Italian too

Quite white for sicilian

I simply don't believe it. I think he probably made passes at Hollywood cuties but this strains all credibility.

WOAH

Easy there, Einstein.

Citizen ship doesn't make you part of that "ethnic" group. She would be an Italian citizen of nigger descent or Niger, or whatever. Same difference.

I'm being a phone fag atm, excuse the spaces and typos.

That's Lupita Nyongo. She's Mexican by-way-of-African.

>that
>being raped

Lol she probably welcomed any male attention that she got, even from a worker bee landing near her

She could literally be the only black female to ever be raped by a light skinned man. Seriously, look up white on black rape statistics.

She is a groid, she will never european or italian. Title of the thread should have been
>Groid actress etc etc

OP is a faggot. The girl in that pic is from Mexico/Kenya and works in USA.

The italian actress is, instead Asia Argento and... she's awful, without sucking some cocks she would never worked.

And... she's a whore.
hooktube.com/watch?v=wxu81IiOdaw

KNOTTED

Wait what? Nobody fucks charcoal

I didn't say it made her HERITAGE Italian, I said she's Italian for likely living and working and possibly being born in Italy. Don't you know what a demonym is? Or are you one of them retarded burgers from the deep south that only reads the Bible and this weeks' Walmart ad?

kek

Is she visiting Italy for a week? Does she live and work in Italy? I didn't claim she was a spaghetti munching dago, don't you know what a demonym is?

Just how many women did he dick?

But then again, most women want to jump on this bandwagon just for easy bucks and reputation.

roastie
liberal jew
I don't care what really happened.

Are you retarded?
>Lupita Nyong'o is Kenyan-Mexican
>She is not Italian

>Lupita Nyong'o never said Harvey Weinstein raped her
>He sexually harassed her and tried to coerce her several times into either massages or his hotel room

Sup Forums and their fake news.

blacks can't be Italian dickhead, is a white person living in Japan Japanese ?

Anyone have picture of the italian woman?

Virna Lisi

isabella rossellini

... relax

>is a white person living in Japan Japanese ?

Hmmm... really makes ya think

monica bellucci

This may come as a shock to you burger but there are black people all over the world. 1 person is not the whole country retard...

You posted a photo of a literal African.

>Quite white for Sicilian
Except there are no blacks in Sicily but now with the refugees well.. The mafia is killing them. this girl is most likely fro northern Italy like in a big city like Milan or rome

so fucking hot

>light skinned man
Nice way of saying a jew, Shlomo.

post more sexy german leaders

It's a joke about Sicilians having nigger moor blood. Jesus Fucking Christ. Watch 'True Romance'. You're welcome.