He molested women for decades because of Sup Forums

The absolute state of journalism

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/culture/2017/oct/19/trevor-noah-sexual-assault-hollywood
pghcitypaper.com/pittsburgh/sexual-violence-isnt-just-a-hollywood-problem/Content?oid=4776291
youtu.be/ZCkQbASQWF0
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/19/two-democratic-operatives-lose-jobs-after-james-okeefe-sting/
cnn.com/2017/10/19/opinions/trump-weinstein-liberal-hollywood-kohn-opinion/index.html
m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=226&ebc=ANyPxKqHX0BUkbcxH70EVLFG_mCRPwp8YxkrGO_5CyHkf_RJQZgjEcA96ZoU9LTmDbe0DE2wqleAZ7asSRiPRyZ_YhP677IXLg&v=alIJOtyHAGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also (((Kohn)))

Kek, are we really driving the kikes mad?

It's true, I told him to do it

>it's real
wew lad

Fuck y-you antisemite!

Harvey was a distraction from the Awan hearing & Vegas. Worked. Awan who? If Harvey diddled little kids, they wouldn't have sacrificed him. He was probably ready to retire & got paid off to take the fall anyway. Don't hear any of those feminists mention paedos/the REAL Open Secret, yet they all know. THAT'S their biggest worry (of it getting out).

Hollywood is a special sort of hell.

They know they're fucked up. They know they're surrounded by people who have been taught (and have had proven to them, by other people's apathy to their actions) that they can simply do bad things because no one resists them.

But when they 'dare' to come forward, they don't name names.

Are they afraid of death?

It'd be kind of obvious if you named names and then were killed, so they must be worried about their careers...but wouldn't it be quite indicative of guilt if people didn't inform the brave person who came out against molesters and rapists?

This utter delusion and the absolute state of the MSM.
>Everything is Trump's fault, no matter what.
>He made me molest those women 20 years ago because he's a racist bigot in 2015!
FML, normies will eat this shit up too.

>Sally Kohn
A kike dyke on CNN. The ultimate degenerate combo.

Everyday the American media's hole gets deeper

anybody got that list of Harvey's victims?

This is some next level shit. Let's play pretend for a second and say that we're following the ideals of the logic she claims to spout: shouldn't she want her kid to grow up feeling good about who they are, even if they're bisexual, straight, a wolfkin dragontherian, or even a demonkin?

>It's really important to me that my non-biological children are faggots like me
It should be a crime for this kike to adopt.

If it wasn't for that god damned Trump, rapists would still be raping. That motherfucking cocksucking bastard motherfucker.

>Are they afraid of death?

They are afraid of god and angry mobs the most.

I hope my wife's son is gay too

(((Sally Kohn))), ((((((CNN))) Political Commentator)))

kek

Expect butthurt behavior out of every single media company that didn't break the story.

Remember kids, the ones who got the scoop get all the praise, Pulitzer Prizes etc. The simpering fags who didn't break the story have to make up some shit to say.

holy shit, its 6:30 and it looks like the sun is going down, its the end of the world because of trump comming up in the next segment of CNN.

It should be a crime for her to exist

Too late. From attempts to generalize focus (and thus stymie investigations into Hollywood in particular) to just blaming men, the defense force is real.

theguardian.com/culture/2017/oct/19/trevor-noah-sexual-assault-hollywood

pghcitypaper.com/pittsburgh/sexual-violence-isnt-just-a-hollywood-problem/Content?oid=4776291

That bitch should be in prison for child abuse

Soooo. We should be thanking Trump?

>Sally (((Kohn)))

>Journalism

OY VEY!

kikes?
IT'S ALWAYS KIKES

Ban those ak-15s goys

This enrages the jew

Pretty sure his fall was caused by his actions desu senpai baka.

youtu.be/ZCkQbASQWF0

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/19/two-democratic-operatives-lose-jobs-after-james-okeefe-sting/

that guy has a punchable face

Trump curse strikes again
F

kikes looking out for the kikes as always..

so we're supposed to believe that all the rape that fat fuck committed years ago is Trump's fault today? good god the mental gymnastics of these filthy kikes

CNN is always on top of it!

>Sally (((Kohn)))

this isn't funny anymore I'm crying
#p146077633

;)

>(((They))) are falling because of the (((feminist movement))) they created

I know people confuse 'ironic' with seemingly every other word there is, but if you ever need an example of what it actually is then this is one.

>mfw chink

Jesus Christ

That's low as fuck

CNN should be fucked for having such an opinion piece up on it

>it's bigoted if you're straight and want your kids to be straight
>it's not bigoted if you're gay and want your kids to be gay

At what point is shaming just no longer a thing?

cnn.com/2017/10/19/opinions/trump-weinstein-liberal-hollywood-kohn-opinion/index.html

It's actually real this time.

More like wider, amirite?

>jews will pretend they don't base their lives around projection

that involves rational thinking user

>The left and the media absolutely cannot envision any event or action in their lives not being Trump's fault

This is what it's like to look upon a broken people.

Fuckin' KEK, you filthy Chink!

#gamergate claims another victim

>try to make women useful idiots
>forgot that women aren't useful

The lesbian semite called out hollywood's hypocrisy. She(they) said that on issues from women's rights, gay rights, etc. hwood virtue signaled but never practiced what they preached in the writing rooms.

The article isn't blaming trump. It just says as a response to trump women rightfully took their anger out on weinstein.

oh shit

>as a response to trump women rightfully took their anger out on weinstein.

Thanks for (((clarifying))).

>women saw hillary get raped so it reminded them of weinstein raping them and accused him of rape
ok, nothing will happen though.

"Make no mistake about it, Harvey Weinstein is at fault for his behaviors and the climate he created in his companies and in his industry."

...but then....

"Just like Donald Trump is responsible, in some way, for having gotten us all to surface and scrutinize these issues in new ways"

...to answer the opening question...

"But should Weinstein in part blame Donald Trump -- for whipping up Hollywood against sexual assault in the first place? "

This opinion piece is doing mental gymnastics to attempt to put maximum blame Trump, even if that maximum limit is insignificant. The headline cannot be excused either.
Sure, but let's not forgive them for a headline that intends to add another pin to the voodoo doll.

that explains this part of the article

"Hollywood supposedly supports racial inclusion, but the characters remain as white as their writers' room"
>"I'm fucking white"
We all know the writers rooms are full of jews.
The normies don't know how to differentiate, and this author is counting on that.

Just more proof that these lefties won't be happy until movies no longer have whites in it.

just nuke us kim senpai

>Jews
>sophistry

choose both, senpai

So Trump helped lock up a serial sexual predator?

kek

Looks like an uglier Milo

>Sally Kohn

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=226&ebc=ANyPxKqHX0BUkbcxH70EVLFG_mCRPwp8YxkrGO_5CyHkf_RJQZgjEcA96ZoU9LTmDbe0DE2wqleAZ7asSRiPRyZ_YhP677IXLg&v=alIJOtyHAGM

>Kohn

Kek'd

We're on the path.

no shit he knew Hilary couldn't protect him anymore, goddamn left journalism is more telling than you know if you read past the bullshit.