DO you think men should not marry and just fuck as many sloots or be a beta male and get married...

DO you think men should not marry and just fuck as many sloots or be a beta male and get married, ruin your life and make a white baby possible?

inb4 pic related is alpha

Marrying doesn't necessarily make you beta.

The only thing that separates a beta from an alpha is that the alpha doesn't give a shit about what the societal standard (or Sup Forums's for that matter) is for alpha.

Brad Pitt from fight club is the only true alpha.

Fat bitch shoulda picked that fuckin apple back up.

Healthiest shit she's eaten in a month.

both
the best men are the ones who fuck a lot of women before settling down with one. it shows that they're discerning in their choices
conversely, the opposite applies to women because double standards exist for a reason

lol poor cuck, that women is disgusting

He's not an alpha because he's proposing to an absolute hog.

>has to fuck them to find out if they fit the category
must be low iq

>fucking a bunch of 8 and 9/10s while searching for a 10 is retarded
well shit. guess I'd better start dating women for their personalities

Jesus christ. That pig-woman pegged him in the face with a half eaten apple, and then tackled him. Apparently he actually wants to marry someone like that.

What ever happened to things like self respect or standards?

>the best men are the ones who fuck a lot of women before settling down with one. it shows that they're discerning in their choices
spotted the woman

its a fetish

Are you retarded?

>needing a 9-10 when every other cuck like you in town is gonna try to flirt with her and tell her she can do much better versus a 7

Men have been psyop'd for decades, user. What the hell does it mean to be a man, or to act in a masculine way anyways? People who try to argue about being a Real Man (tm) are insecure LARPers

>Brad Pitt from fight club is the only true alpha.
get off this board, normie. Brads a fucking joke with a tranny kid, AFRICAN adoptees and a cringey Asian who cucks him from his cunt feminist wife. and Fight Club is an allegory of the gay bathhouse scene in the 80's. literally AIDS.

Shit like this is what ruined the white race. Men having no self-esteem and going after fat ugly filth that probably has the character of the crackling cement between the bricks in a soviet building

[spoiler] it was the lanky guy the whole time [/spoiler]

>the character of the crackling cement between the bricks in a soviet building
Why did i laugh

No they've just been pumping women up full of birth control pills and pissing it out into drinking water and filling us up with soy and making sure we have all those great microwave emitters next to our dongs.

I dont think men's masculinity was originally a target. I think it was just shameless profiteering with no knowledge of the negative effects it could cause.

>I think it was just shameless profiteering with no knowledge of the negative effects it could cause.
THIS. inb4 "shill"

people are only in relationships now because they can't be alone or control their sexual urges

prove me wrong

Then they will destroy many women for you in the process

Jesus of Nazareth was the most alpha male of all time.

I can't

but it doesn't apply to everyone

i just want to see this bitch naked

Men should not get married because of what marriage has devolved into. What marriage used to represent 200 years ago is much different then what marriage represents today.
The third party has switched from God, to the state. Marriage is misused as a wealth extraction tool and should be avoided like the plague.

what motivates these cucks to marry such a whale? i just dont get it