Jonathan Cruz

North Korea will test a missile tomorrow

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

North Korea will test a missile tomorrow
lets hope you are right user

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

I Really want Trump to look in the camera and say”Do it already Kim you pussy.” Then watch the MSM freak out.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

https://twitter.com/steffanwatkins/status/921510538370338816

First link is a leaf. You lose to Satan in the afterlife. Bye bye butthole.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

How many fucking times has this same exact thing been reported for months now?

Fuck off until the nukes start flying and LA and San Francisco are vaporized.

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

I’m just waiting for something crazy like this. He was pretty uppity for the race and it made for some of the best content. His second term is going to be lit.

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

I would hope not, Christian and baptized!

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

I'd kinda like to see a war between NK and the USA to see how fast we could eliminate them, but it's kinda unfair to the brainwashed people of NK.

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

Kek

What would the news do if Trump mooned NK at the DMZ?

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

I don’t think it’d be much of a war but Kim’s chemical weaponry could really mess things up in japan and South Korea. Trump wouldn’t be able to live that one down and it would probably cost him his second term.

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

It’s going to happen at this point. We just don’t know if it’s tomorrow or in 9 months.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

that sudden wave of nostalgia
Thanks user

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

eh don't care. they're expendable sheep already for going along with it that long without rebellion.

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

Before Thanksgiving

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win” -King Roger XI

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

Second term would be sealed

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

Can u elaborate on that?

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Yeah it's a very one sided and complicated war.

But if we could shoot down all their shit while winning a ground war, that would make them look retarded, that would be a win.

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Stop replying to these North Korea threads already you fucking Redditors, nothing is happening

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

Nothing will happen. They'll just become a nuclear power. And the Kim family will stay in power until the people rebel.

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

We can just destroy all their launch sites via air strikes, all of that shit they have near the DMZ is conventional, but they can't launch shit if their launching sites get destroyed, and we know where all of them are at

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

This is a very real possibility, but I just don’t see NK being granted this as irrational as he’s been acting. I know it’s nothing new and probably a bluff but becoming a major nuclear while spewing out such propaganda won’t happen unless other virtue signaling nations step in to cover for them.

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

USAF B-1B`s bombers (cs [...]01flt, flight of 2) are en route into Korean Peninsula (psbly ADEX-2017). Wkg on HF (weak and unrdble).
Refuelers - USAF KC-135`s (cs "Mist21flt").

https://twitter.com/MarkII_swl/status/921559946243792896

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

CIA incited rebellion would cost the least amount of American lives if any

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Robotic Asians.

James Murphy
James Murphy

I'm 100% confident we could do this.

But I think they could more economically be defeated by shitposting.

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

so the fact is this big ACC is coming in to weather the typhoon tight?

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

are at.
They’re behind the at!

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

That’d be ideal but even a few anthrax missles that got through would be devastating to South Korea. If Kim senses any serious threat he will launch everything he has. His subs are as big of a threat as anything.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Well here we go again

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

CIA incited rebellion
yeah, what go wrong there? ever?

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

Inb4 nothing happens

Seriously, I'm all for taking out fatboy Kimmy but a war with NK would be a clusterfuck of epic proportions. They know it and we know it.

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

The entire purpose of THAAD (which has a 100% success) is to take out short to intermediate range missiles, which are the kind chemical weapons are mounted on, the only real problem is all that artillery at the DMZ

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

This is the storm Trump was talking about, boys.

China has reportedly given the OK on a pre-emptive strike for NATO forces.

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

What about submarine launches?

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Despite F16s circling over Seoul for most of the morning, nothing seems out of the ordinary.

This post has no new information.
B-1Bs are on standby in Guam.
Guam got a recent large delivery of munitions.
Two aircraft carriers are in the region, one in Busan, one just off the cost of NK in the East Sea, one in Busan.
There is a special submarine carrying Navy SEALS forces in Busan as well.
US-ROK training excercises start Monday.
North Korean MELs have been mobile and changing positions frequently.
North Korea expected to launch missiles in the coming days.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Fear mongering to ensure Sup Forums keeps follows their messiah.
This place is full to the brim of stooges.

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

Intermediate missiles are launched from submarines, but we'll know where they're coming from the second they're launched something and even though the North Koreans have a lot of subs, they don't have nearly enough nukes to supply those subs with and only 1% of their chemical weapons are ready for battle

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

on an airplane earlier
see fleet of navy ships
now see this
wtf lads

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

THAAD may have a 100% success rate but I guarantee NK has more missiles then we have interceptors.

It's no different than any other system: through enough shit at it and it will be overwhelmed.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

This is how the North Korean leaders have always talked. Dear Reader is a good book I'd recommend. He wanted nukes as a deterrent, so he couldn't be overthrown by the West. Now that he has them, he's guaranteed to stay in power. I don't see a land invasion of Nork possible

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

In this hypothetical preemptive attack, we would have destroyed most of their launch sites first, so any missiles they do manage to launch would be easily intercepted

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

EMAILLLLLLLLLLLLLS. Thank goodness Australia is voting on faggot marriage. Wouldn't want to go being too pro Jewnald now would you?
shilling chaos
denying there's any chaos
Order out of chaos. Am I correct you God damn dumpster of shills?

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

I cant fucking believe I'm going to see a nuke fight in my life.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

The economy and people secretly trading with Chinese at the border is what makes this possible. Once the people don't need the Regime to eat. It's over for Kim

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

THAAD isnt meant to shoot down artillery rockets. Its mean to shoot down HIGH ALTITUDE long range missiles.

North Korea does not, in fact, have enough missiles/launchers to overwhelm the system.

And THAAD is just one layer of the umbrella.

You forget about the missile defense cruisers, missile defense in Alaska, AEGIS systems, all working together.

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

He wanted nukes as a deterrent, so he couldn't be overthrown by the West. Now that he has them, he's guaranteed to stay in power. I don't see a land invasion of Nork possible
Actually, it's the exact opposite, his nuclear ambitions only make a US invasion even more likely, Kim doesn't want nukes to secure the safety of the Kim regime, he wants the nukes so he can blackmail the US into leaving the South so the North can invade again

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

The only way I see us achieving such a pre-emptive attack would be with submarines and long range stealths that would give NK little to no warning. Anything else and they'd likely see us coming. And I don't know that we have enough hardware to cover an area the size of NK in a "surprise".

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

Happening now

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

this. his psych profile is he wants to finish what his granpappy started. fuck kim, let's fuck him up bad.

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

NK is aware of THAAD. Be sure that they'd be launching a fuckload of unarmed decoys along with real warheads, if shit goes down.

Given the recent revelations that NK were accidentally given the blueprints to Russia's super-EMP weapon in the early 2000s, and the fact that it's confirmed that NK has mastered the miniaturization of nukes, along with recent satellite launches, there's the very real chance of NK having mounted one of these EMPs onto the satellites. One detonated at about 60,000 ft(?) would be enough to take out 90% of US' electrical grids. And these EMPs, when using the Russian blueprints, don't have to be megatons. NK is more than capable of producing them.

And 90% of the US being without electricity for 1-2 years would be a real shitshow.

John Hall
John Hall

When USA flew B-1Bs over the peninsula, NK didnt know about it until we told them we did it--then they raged.

US has the tech to strike at its discretion.

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

If America survives a nuclear war with North Korea, we will be ready to conquer the world.

PAX AMERICANA

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

what if 23 october is 23 september

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

But I think they could more economically be defeated by shitposting.

norks can't see our shitposting

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

Yes but that's ONE plane. We'd need to send dozens over. I don't think dozens of B1-B's getting shifted around would go unnoticed.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

America would survive any nuclear war with the Norks, NP. South Korea, however..

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

We should have insect drones with poison darts go sting the fat fuck and call it a day.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

I'm pretty sure the US is well aware of the possibility of the EMP, so I'm pretty sure thefirst order of business is to make sure no Korean is flying over the states, We probably keep tabs on anything being launched out of the country since they announced they had EMP tech

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

This scares me more than nukes. EMPs are just bad fucking news.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Thanks for the good info user! I know we have the best guys so I doubt Kim has anything up his sleeve that we aren’t we’ll aware of.

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

learn to build houses and stove tops out of mud and sticks. learn how to make snares and temporary shelters

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

Spooky idea there user.

Miniature drones with ricin pellets for assassination plots.

CIA nigger confirmed.

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

It's another Sup Forums gets excited about literally nothing happening in North Korea for the 700th time this year episode

Every single time, fucking nothing. I get it, you autists get bored so any moment of "excitement" you sperg out to shitpost, but it's literally nothing. There won't ever be a war with North korea, because their government, especially all those in the upper eschelons know they would lose, and they know it's pointless, they're not as stupid as their propaganda makes them seem. It's all sabre rattling, there were times in which tensions with NK were much worse than they are now, during the 1960s and 70s it was pretty damn bad, then in the early 2010s with the Cheonan and the artillery strikes on Yeonpyeong (there was also naval skirmishes a decade before that in the same area). Things have been much closer to actual happenings in the past.

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

you are out of your mind to think that one bomb would take out the electrical grid of 90% of america. are you a refugee?

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

Trips of truth right here.

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Deagel.com shows cluster emps with
One warhead to really do some damage

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

North Korea are literally gonna LowOrbitIonCannon us lmfao.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

doubles triples of truth

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

NK will never strike, the US will.

NK sells nukes/missiles since they have no economy. That'll be the end of American hegemony. We will never risk losing that

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

it would if it were a large enough hydrogen bomb. the govt did a study on this, retard.

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

so I'm pretty sure thefirst order of business is to make sure no Korean is flying over the states

How exactly would that help? Just like in the US, the most sensitive command centrals are located underground or inside of mountains. If they are alerted of a US attack on their country, they'll just wait for the satellite to pass over the US before dropping their load, a couple of hours after the initial US attack.

I do hope that your government is 100% sure about whether they have EMPs up there, and if they know, I hope they have countermeasures. Because if not, we'd enter a scary fucking phase. Nobody wants the geopolitical stability to flip on its head overnight.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

All three of the Koreans at the CIA.

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

He is absolutely correct. One properly designed EMP detonated ~300 miles over Nebraska would completely wipe out the US electrical grid. This is WELL known.

The military would be largely unaffected as they are hardened against EMP attacks, but civilian infrastructure is not. We'd descend into complete chaos in a matter of weeks.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

Will you be our king?

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

THAAD is a meme
North Korea could shoot a lot of their short-range missile at a lower height that what THAAD operates at
Infrared seeker can be exploted by dummy missiles
Trouble with more than 2 incoming missiles
Failed all its 1990's tests and has had 11 "successful" tests since 2006 because the tests are highly scripted and predictable for the system

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

So what you're saying is.... we just need fucking laser cannons.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

I suggest you use Google.

These EMP weapons aren't just regular nukes you detonate at a high altitude. It's all about the gamma rays; not the explosion. And NK are more than capable of producing EMP weapons that would generate enough gamma rays to say "lights out" to 90% of the US, when detonated at the right altitude.

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

When LA gets nuked we'll figure out how many missiles THAAD shot down.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Who struck first is usually a debatable topic with modern US military action.

Gulf of Tonkin and 9/11 were both shaky justifications for broader conflicts. Another such justification could easily be manufactured with NK. At this point the question is--how bad does USA want to stop NK?

Personally, I think war is the only way to end the problem.

North Korea says they wont negotiate until they have an operational ICBM with nuclear warhead able to strike the East coast of America.

That is precisely what America wants to negotiate them out of acquiring. So negotiations are a nonstarter from the very beginning.

Also, NK cannot be allowed to get a functional nuclear icbm arsenal. They hold SK and Japan hostage for UN concessions all the time, and thats with a shitty army armed with WW2 era equipment.

I cant imagine what sort of bullshit they will try once they can hold any country in the world hostage with mere threat of nuclear war at any time.

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

The amount of gamma rays is propotional to the yield of the nuke.

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

Literally a nothingburger. Btw that's a real word on spell check. Also, joint exercises happen all the time. Its prolly just a Soros shill trying to start a fight.

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

Why is Trump willing to risk a second term and a nuclear winter just to destroy a backwater country with the larping Fat Boy as its leader?

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

And for those thinking NK would be incapable of producing this EMP warhead, despite being given the blueprints in 2004, consider this: NK has hired a fuckton of nuclear scientists who worked on the nuclear programs in Russia, China and Pakistan.

That's primarily why they've suddenly gone from the estimated nuclear stockpile of 5, up to 25-35. And ICBMs with the range to hit almost the entire US mainland.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

When they got enough ICBMs to deter the UNSC they finally take down false korea and complete the unification.

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

Checked, I'm ready

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

That's simply not true. It all depends on how it's DESIGNED. Seriously. Google.

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Fat Boys wet dream

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

that's like saying that the OP is reported to suck cocks constantly

the US does a yearly simulation of a DPRK invasion

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

The biggest reason EMPs are so scary is because the generators powering the power grid would be shut down, but it's not crazy to believe that the government doesn't have backups for these
Back in 2010 or 11, the Norks actually attacked a South Korean island killing several South Koreans and we did nothing, it's going to take a bit more to get us to go to war

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Jean, Anne, Dorothy

Fuck is this, a nurses cemetery?

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

basically

my prediction: half, maybe.

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Not necessarily. Trump wasn't president in 2011.
I actually belive Trump would give the go order the minute the Norks demonstrate they can hit anywhere in the US.

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

Heaven forbid NK actually develops MIRVs...

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

http://www.deagel.com/Defensive-Weapons/BLU-114_a000941001.aspx
Blackout bomb can take out entire country grid

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

They also hadnt miniaturized a nuclear bomb or tested a hydrogen bomb (just want to point out that there is a large technological leap between a basic atomic bomb, and a hydrogen bomb, as well as a large leap in destructive capability). Nor did they have ICBMs capable of reachinf America.

Put those things together and the whole dynamic has changed.

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

you're making up bullshit

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

Actually, if they try to attack the states, that will be up the GMD to take out, which only has a 55% success rate

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

You know it will happen eventually. I suggest you keep an emergency Kim il Sung photograph under your bed to the day it happens.

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

mah nigga

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

None of what you posted suggested heavy activity near the border..

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

Stocking up on anthroplex and super male vitality just in case

William Kelly
William Kelly

Unimaginable strike
Kim Klone Army Confirmed

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

F16s I hear flying overhead right now in circles, that have been doing so almost non stop the past few days, along with groups of blackhawks flying over at random times suggests to me some activity--but for what purpose I have no idea.

I do know its annoyingly loud as fuck.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

I'm in South Florida and I just saw a bright flash in the sky. Can anyone confirm? IS IT FUCKING HAPPENING?

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

Your computer is still working. So no, it's not happening.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Don't stare at the sun bro.

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

Shit happens at ft. campbell here in the U.S, 24/7, the helicopters I mean. It's been spotty the last few months over there, so I doubt jets flying over the country is anything indicative of happenings any time soon.

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

Are you USAF or dweeb english teacher?

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

Your mother should've swallowed.

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

USAF
Pretty sure every branch except CG is stationed in SK, user.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Earlier today

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

More like right fucking now.

Been hearing this shit all day:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5JX9t_3cbSg

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

I don’t think it’d be much of a war but Kim’s chemical weaponry could really mess things up in japan and South Korea
lol
I live next to half of a nuclear reactor (the glowing half) and fat gook is threatening with his kimchi farts
come on you giant fat penguin with a stupid haircut, shoot off all your missiles and watch what happens when half of them land in China because you are a stupid gook

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

Imagine a world where NK can sell a nuke to Iran, dictators in Africa, or some terrorist group since they're out of money or just feel like it.

Conventional US military power will become irrelevant and our hold on country sovereignty/economy (military bases) will have no meaning anymore.

It'll be the end of Pax Americana as we know it

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

Post pic or up a vid

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

Lol godzilla will become real after a north korean nuke vaporizes an active reactor in japan and irradiates everywhere on the island.

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

英語で話してください

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

we don't have any dinosaurs that could grow into Godzilla, the closest thing is my penis

切るぞ

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

This. Everyone's freaking out but I'm over here saving bottle caps and whistling I don't wanna set the world on fire

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

切るぞ
lol no you won't

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

what are you going to do with the bottlecaps

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

man even skykangs is quiet. the happening is never gonna happen

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

Fucking do it.

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

I don't wanna set the world on fire
not Jingle Jangle Jingling along

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

g-g-g-guys.... there is no time to joke...
Please dont joke about this topics....

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

To Buy a combat shotgun and some stimpacks

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

I understood the last part "kudasai" (please) what was the first part???

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

I basically told him to speak English.
Then he pretty said, "i'll get by" or "I'll pass"

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

pretty much said**

John Lopez
John Lopez

Here we go!

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCNUXI0-WXA

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

actually said that I will fucking cut you

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Do it, you fucking hairless chimp.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

fuck you, let's destroy the chinks together

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

wasted trips

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

I don't think
well shit user that settles it

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

yeah but those satanic trips are happening

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

The war begins...

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

these are all the same person
less babies specifically here would have somehow prevented or made this situation better
????????????????????????? youre pretty retarded user

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page