What is bothering you right now user

I'll start:

Liberals and the degeneracy of western culture. Without a sustained swing to the right for multiple terms, the US may face irreparable damage.

What's your issue with the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aInsIn7xnWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being NEET

who is kanye west

same....all the degeneracy bothers me more than anything else

But the good news is I think that we are headed for a major backlash to all this shit. The internet is red pilling people faster than ever before and the kike power structure wont hold on for much longer

I'm tired but need to force myself to be awake for at least 11-12 hours more

Also I have no idea what to do with anything and I fail every task I'm given

The amount of shills on this board. The fact there's no transparency about what's going on. People are freaking out but we don't know WHY. Something big is coming, but I'm not sure how it's gonna play out. Hope for the future but scared of what i'ts going to take to get there. Media dividing us on purpose for their evil goals. I could go on and on honestly.

One of the greatest artists of all time and an individual trying to empower others.

That there is no group that can stop cultural Marxism. Most of the "right wing" embraces it now, and the only ones who oppose it are useless LARPers.

I'm part Jew and I know that no matter what happens with the regards to demographics in this country someone's probably gonna try to kill me within the next few decades.

>degeneracy of western culture

>flag

hmmmmmm

jews

the destruction of white christian america. my way of life is in ruins and dying.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aInsIn7xnWs

I'm annoyed by how small are fried potato's bags. And they have too much air.

I do not understand why people does not rebel against that. Came on people that's not acceptable.

WE NEED TO PURGE THE JEWS FROM HOLLYWOOD TO ISRAEL AND MAKE THEM OUR SLAVES

Still not pregnant.
Want to buy a horse but no clue which breed is best for a functioning farm.
The room is too hot.

My country is a shithole and I cant get out of my house without fear of being robbed.

Also, my shoelaces are too slippy, and frequently untie themselves. That's makes me really angry.

I just watched Richards UofF speech. I thought it started off pretty cringe, but it got better when the questions started.

What angers me is watching videos of his supporters outside getting "followed" or stalked. Why do these spergs even go out into crowds of antifa? Why are they relaxing areound blacks?

Everywhere I look, signs that it is too late bombard me.

>Fucking immigrants everywhere
>The absolute state of white women
>rampant degeneracy and decadence in every facet of media
>the amount of mixed race relationships, it's as if people are being programmed for interracial breeding.

and the last one
>Having a major crush on my muzzie coworker

kinda attracted to her because she's literally the opposite of the kike manufactured denigrate white women I see everywhere around me.

degenerate*

My lab dog do EVER attempts to jump over me if I try to pet him.

no, rome made that mistake and was destroyed for it. carthago delande est, there is no other option

>I don't know where my family comes from, heard that there might be nigger in my family
>whites in my country are going to be a minority soon
>the absolute state of white women(and men to an extent)

Also, the CAPTCHA, I don't know if I should click on the pole of street signals as "signals". It works anyways no matter what I choose to do, but that annoys me.

It bothers me that im 24 and still no partner and no children of my own

And no, i do not want to be that creepy guy that is father for the first time at 40 with a woman over 30

My wife keeps slipping with our child (5 weeks old) on her in bed. I keep telling her the baby has to sleep in the crib because it's more safe. It gives me anxiety. Every night I have to stay up and wait for her to fall asleep so I can move my daughter over.

So yeah that's really bothering me.

Also the Jews.

Working at Walmart for the past 12 years.

Co-sleeping can be really goddamn dangerous. You need to put your foot down.

I already know I hate Maryk.

The final battle with Satan and the fact Satan appears to be winning. RIP nuclear family, morals, faith and decency.

>What is bothering you right now user
I hate my stupid job, why wasnt I born into a world where everything is automated and people get free money so I could be a lazy manchild for the rest of my life? That's bothering me tbqh

>I hate my job
Can't be a real German.

that im perfectly content but the people around me keep projecting all kinds of things I should desire onto me

The Pacific Ocean is too big. That really bothers me. All that space wasted.

Antifa literally surrounds the buildings.

Also the "nazi" who got punched by a black guy was an obvious fed.

#metoo

The internet has created echo chambers for people to get their irrational beliefs reinforced and it's starting to have serious real life consequences

The loss of the care for virtue.

Dehumanization of the West in favor of the use of the individual as a source of interchangeable labor, that the peoples of the West are being replaced because they're simply too expensive.