#MeToo

Yet another roastie lies about being raped. It backfired though, as she's now got 5 years in prison. I have noticed a trend in recent months that these harpies who cry rape and are found to be lying are getting far stricter sentences. Hopefully this trend continues.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-41692026

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNubAGCGo7U
twitter.com/ivylynn13h
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
youtube.com/watch?v=SqZaEmf2pHA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4969900/Doctor-s-indecent-assault-conviction-CONSENSUAL-sex.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping for hope

Did she actually accuse him through the #metoo stuff?

Women are fucking evil.

No fucking shit! Women can never be given too much power : youtube.com/watch?v=xNubAGCGo7U

Most get away with it because it’s hard to prove, so they guys reputation will stay ruined.

>this is a 10 in Britain

My favorite bit is when the group of harpies that always circle around these dumb cunts screech indignantly and shame anyone for questioning the legitimacy of the accusation! Patriarchy! REEEEEEEEE

She is already sentenced, she must of did the crime months ago for that to be true now.

Feminist... Why are they such degenerate? This attention whore pretend that she needs diaper because of "cyberbullying", when she is really diaper fetishist. twitter.com/ivylynn13h

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
youtube.com/watch?v=SqZaEmf2pHA

Five years only is too small of a punishment, but it's a beginning.

What she did was kinda shitty but 5 years? Fuck away with that overreaction

Reminds me of Spain.

what is that picture? Please give me a way to find the thread or some more pictures about this autist lol

>if her fake claims stuck the man would lose his job, have to register as a sex offender and see up to 10 years
>but 5 is too harsh for a woman

I'll rake you myself, brother.

It increases the sense of victimhood which turns them on.

Five years? What the fuck? It's basically just slander and / or libel...

Based leaf

Also checked

>jail for attempted murder? Wtf lol they didn't actually murder them tho??

She literally tried to destroy his life. 5 years is lenient.

is this in UK?

what do you mean it's just slander? The guy could have taken 10 fucking years and would have to register as a sex offender . Effectively becoming UNEMPLOYABLE.

I don't often unironically say this, but this time i mean it : You're a fucking KEK. Kill yourself.

The punishment for a false accusation should match the punishment for the crime the victim was accused of.
Otherwise there will be arbitrage.

si

All leafs must fucking hang

Slander and/or libel that has resulted in thousands of men spending life in prison based on a roastie's unsubstantiated claims.
This cunt is lucky to get five years. She should serve the equivalent of a rape sentence and become registered as a lifetime sex offender, just as the male victim would've if the court didn't see through her bullshit.

Oh okay. So for Trump... he should be in jail for all of his false accusations...?

Seems more of an excuse for their fetish.

atleast the justice doing its job

this 9/10

Curious. 100 years ago women needed to have a chaperone. Now MEN need to have a chaperone to bear witness to their innocence.

Toasts almonds.

I agree.

You should worry about politics a lot closer to home, user.

We've got our own issues to deal with.

Buy a hd gopro on your chest at all time.
Backup up every minute of your life.

Wow... Justice... in the UK... this is so rare its almost a habening

Obvious bait

The point isn't political but rather it is based on the bias of the MRA types who think women are basically evil and no punishment is too strict. I want to know if they think Trump should go to prison for all of his false accusations.

Figures it only happens when it's a soldier who got false-raped accused.

When will us filthy commoners get equal protection under the law?

REEEEEEEEEE HE IGNORE RAPED HER!

>accusation of rape is enough to ruin a man financially and socially. It's so bad that even when acquitted the stigma still sticks.

Bitch didn't get nearly enough time.

don't have a pic capable of representing my anger appropriately.

Look at those dead, cold eyes

i'm a shit human being, but that kids eyes makes me want to hurt that fucking roastie.

>no punishment is too strict
You responded to people saying the punishment should match up...

They gave you the exact line they wanted met, not passed.

How much prison do you get when you rape someone?

My next question is: do you think an individual should ever go to prison for ten years due to a rape?

She should've gotten the equivalent he would have served if he had been convicted of rape.

That's the only way you'll actually deter this shit.

Auto chaperone won’t work. “He edited it, your honor...”

Well, it's neat to see someone going to jail over an offence like this. May set a precedent.

This is a 3/10 in EnglandStan

Gee, if only there were ways of knowing if, when, and how a video file has been edited. Imagine if security footage was permitted as evidence in court. Imagine!

Imagine how much bullshit could be prevented if you could just open palm slap one woman per year.

Underreaction desu. Should've gotten the sentence he was facing.

Fuck Gemma is so hot

go jaggy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4969900/Doctor-s-indecent-assault-conviction-CONSENSUAL-sex.html

What the living fuck is wrong with bongland? why does this roastie have custody over the child after beating her close to death?

Why are British women so ugly, lads? How do you put up with them?

I would :(

SWINDON
W
I
N
D
O
N

not exactly the crime of the century

>Muh collectivism
>Muh Hivemind
>All Canadians are the same as this one poster
fuck off insect

oops wrong one

Agreed, all those women who falsely accused him of rape/groping should go to jail.

Anyone else remember this?
>run for president
>tens of women appear out of nowhere accusing you for rape
>go silent after the election

good

All leafs must be raked.

Nice. She didn't get what she deserved but 5 years is a good start.

rare. and checked

>After Westminster I (1275), judges increasingly dismissed cases for trivial technicalities such as failing to mention by which door the rapist entered the home or “which member the rape of her virginity had ruptured.” In one instance, according to the woman, the rape took place on a road between two towns, but the judge threw it out because she failed to specify a single town as the law required. Post suggests that these dismissals stem from the judges' beliefs that women appealed cases maliciously, rather than to avenge a true crime.
HMM, why would people think that hundreds of years ago? Oh, but wait!

>Potiphar or Potifar is a person known only from the Book of Genesis's account of Joseph. Potiphar is said to be the captain of the palace guard. In the Quran he is referred to by his title, Aziz. Joseph, sold into slavery by his brothers, is taken to Egypt where he is sold to Potiphar as a household slave. Potiphar makes Joseph the head of his household, but Potiphar's wife, who is not named in the Bible or in Christian tradition, is furious at Joseph for resisting her attempts to seduce him, and falsely accuses him of attempted rape. Potiphar casts Joseph into prison, from where he later comes to the notice of Pharaoh through his ability to interpret the dreams of other prisoners.
It's almost like women have been using rape accusations to brutalize men for thousands of years! Crazy, huh?!

fucking kek.
Remember to bin those butterknives now, you cheeky wankers.

I am hoping that this metoo shit causes a flood of spurious rape accusations so thick it opens the way for judicial reform. The whole 'i was raped years ago but never said anything and kept associating with the rapist for an extended time after because (some bullshit). You get raped you speak NOW or forever hold your peace. You falsely accuse a man of rape you belong in prison.

frankly, I suspect the vast majority of these #metoos are because some dude who wasn't an 12/10 chad hit on the girl.

That seems to be the gist of most sexual harassments. "Eww, this loser hit on me. I feel dirty. How dare he even talk to me. It's because I'm a woman. I've been sexually harassed!"

sauce?

Please tell me this was used as justification to get her potential to have custody of any sort over this child revoked.

This woman sucked off that judge, no?

Random Trump-hating liberals like to bring it up on Twitter/Facebook from time to time, with "NEVER NORMALIZE TRUMP!!"

Other than that, yeah, if this was such a big deal why don't the actual women who accused him doing any more? It's almost as if it was all a lie...

How the fuck do you imprison someone for 9 years for something that has NO EVIDENCE since it is actually impossible for such evidence to even exist since the deed never even happened.

Do you remember when the civilized world operated on "innocent until proven guilty"

I want to leave this world behind.

what a vile "human"

Just read today about a Swedish girl who
>drove with a man in his Lamborghini
>got drunk
>accepted to go to same hotel room with him
>on the morning woke up
>thinks he might have undressed her
>nothing else
And this girl cries metoo now...

How else do you prove rape claims?

the claimant's genitalia can be examined

Physical exam including rape kit. Semen if present. Damage to genitalia consistent with forced penetration. Bruises. Defensive wounds. Skin cells under fingernails if victim managed to scratch attacker. Also the more general; witnesses (audio if not visual), examination of alleged crime scene to prove attacker was there if feasible, video surveillance in nearby area if available.

Also, in the case of possible drugging; toxicology test on victim.

meanwhile a rapist gets 7 months

>tfw virgin nobody with no female friends

can't get accused of rape if none of the roasties know who you are.

that’s definitely photoshopped right
she’s not that ugly

It's America, they're mostly pretty fucking stupid.

Welcome to the brave new world nigga you asked for it, you got it. Now gib me gibs and stop throwing bacon at my synag-i mean mosque

She is the real victim

>have to register as a sex offender and see up to 10 years

Many men are serving life for rape.

Shane-o gets around

Jesus Christ were you born this stupid or did you have to work on it?

Do you even know her/what she did?

>Do you even know her/what she did?

Since society oppressed women she deserves leniency