/hue/ - Brazilian Politics General

Reminder to post in English or the thread gets janny'd

Other urls found in this thread:

en.abna24.com/news/america/brazilian-shia-cleric-promoting-islam-in-brazil-pics_825315.html
noticias.gospelmais.com.br/atirador-matou-criancas-realengo-radical-islamico-18727.html
g1.globo.com/goias/noticia/estudante-que-atirou-contra-colegas-em-escola-de-goiania-ia-matar-todo-mundo-cre-delegado.ghtml
olharcristao.blogspot.com.br/2011/04/wellington-menezes-era-muculmano.html
extra.globo.com/casos-de-policia/autor-do-massacre-em-escola-de-realengo-se-interessava-por-assuntos-ligados-ao-terrorismo-1525139.html
g1.globo.com/Tragedia-em-Realengo/noticia/2011/04/manuscritos-de-atirador-mostram-fixacao-por-terrorismo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brazil will be a Shia nation

en.abna24.com/news/america/brazilian-shia-cleric-promoting-islam-in-brazil-pics_825315.html

Reminder that the massacre in Realengo was a islamic terror attack but the media hid that he was a muslim

Loool seriously? Even in Brazil?
>Wellington Menezes
a convert?

Never

This text has several proofs that shows that he was a Muslim

noticias.gospelmais.com.br/atirador-matou-criancas-realengo-radical-islamico-18727.html

What's one more massacre in Brazil?

Ummmm I think he wasn't Muslim or Christian, rather fucked in the head

>"after having been a Jehovah's Witness for the rest of his life. In his last wishes, he requested to be buried following Islamic traditions, but also asked Jesus for eternal life and "God's forgiveness for what I have done."

This happened in 2011 had another yesterday.
but I think the one from now has no connection with Islam

g1.globo.com/goias/noticia/estudante-que-atirou-contra-colegas-em-escola-de-goiania-ia-matar-todo-mundo-cre-delegado.ghtml
he was muslim

olharcristao.blogspot.com.br/2011/04/wellington-menezes-era-muculmano.html

So why was he asking Jesus for eternal life before dying?

The guy in the photo is he, is he not dressed like a Muslim?

Not really. Looks more like a sikh.
He is not wearing a qamis and put a turban on. Still, he probably liked Islam but he doesn't make any sense as he is asking for Jesus as well.

He had fixation for terrorism

extra.globo.com/casos-de-policia/autor-do-massacre-em-escola-de-realengo-se-interessava-por-assuntos-ligados-ao-terrorismo-1525139.html

g1.globo.com/Tragedia-em-Realengo/noticia/2011/04/manuscritos-de-atirador-mostram-fixacao-por-terrorismo.html

How we solve the STF question?

Shooting everyone in STF is really that simple

They're immune to everything I think the tree hugger is right.

But they took our guns

We are fucked but the strange thing is that so asking for more gun control after the retard start firing because he suffered bullyng

We can't even buy a gun dude

WTF

Feels bad man

The soup memes are legendary

SOPA DE NEGRO :DDDD

uma delícia!!!

>Jehovah's Witness
That was his problem

Woah!

DELICIA

In the wake of the recent incident in Goiânia, I propose we ban all guns.

>the late October
>not a drop of rain
>no water in the taps
Pls send help

>no water in the taps
what

Already have too much gun control, leftists who are stupid and want more control

Nordestino?

>late october
>over 200mm this month so far

Brasília

What's it like living in a city with ugly buildings?

Brazilian large cities are all ugly as hell.

If we dont kill them then the drug lords and criminals will

mm is a measurement of length you retard.

mm3 if at all, you fucking mongoloid monkey-muncher.