END OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule
patriotpost.us/articles/44420
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fpbp

Is there actually a possibility that this might happen?

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Most of these are simply not remotely feasible. Too low population, too remote, not enough resources for independence etc.

Would be cool to see the western rooskies split away from their gook and mudslime comrades though.

What you are looking at is a Soros plan to balkanise Russia.
Soros and globalists want to abolish nations and establish statelets that can be easily controlled.
What for same idea around German / Bavarian " independence" moves.
Soros behind Catalonia issue and Royhinga issue and wants partition of Syria.

Plenty of people on Sup Forums argue for ethnostates and American balkanization and separatist movements in Europe.

Karelia should be given to Finland though. That's at least feasible

No.

Globalists won't bother balkanizing countries because that's against their agenda. Much easier to take control of Moscow.

Soros is just using his charities for massive tax evasion buddy. There's no massive conspiracy aside from avoiding tax.

Yes.

>More easily controlled.
This is one of the dumbest things people say. And not remotely true.

tectonic shifts in american demographics combined with their astronomical debt, increasing racial tensions and growing rift between coastal and flyover states strongly suggest the country won't make it as a whole to 2050. but it's always easier to project your insecurities on someone else, in this case on russians, the only foreign power with no lobby in u.s. government, and therefore the only group they're officially allowed to hate.

Which on keeps all the nukes?

Give all the nukes to Poland just for shits and giggles

Jewish republic ofc

As if Poland would ever come to the aid of Ukrainians tho. Katyn Forest, never forgetti

How's that $18 billion Soros shill.
Nice ad hominem...

I meant this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

It's not shilling to point out that your argument is shit.
What happened to Australians on this board. They've gone down of late.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

>Karelia should be given to Finland though
Finland will take it by force

this

>Needs work

Turn them all red, include Baltics, Scandinavia, US, Ukraine, Caucuses, Syria, and Cuba.

Two replies - both ad hominem
= shill.

>ad hominem
I don't think you know what that means

Shill has not made any intelligent reply to my post
Only called me "dumb"and attempted to "insult" my stereotypical Aussie shitposting proficiency.
Thus.. ..Ad hominem..
= shill.

Soros "open" borders or no borders

The recent release by DCLeaks of hacked emails from billionaire financier George Soros’ Open Society Foundations (OSF) paints a picture of a man with little regard for the sovereignty of nations, and a man who actively promotes open borders as a means to manipulate political scenes the world over.
Soros wants the EU to admit at least 300,000 migrants annually and called for allocating at least 30 billion euros a year to the asylum plan.

But what does Soros gain from an open borders plan? Globalists like George Soros..
>View individual nations as commodities to be possessed and directed for their own profit and global aims,
>national sovereignty and firm borders are hindrances they seek to remove.
Soros’ globalist/imperialist motives are exposed in his organizations’ behind-the-scenes activity in Ukraine, where he has sought to manipulate both the EU and the U.S. Federal Reserve to financially prop up the Ukrainian government.
His "Ukrainian Redevelopment Fund" would stand to profit handsomely from a stabilized Ukraine.
But Soros is not a supporter of a sovereign Ukraine, as he has talked of Ukraine being yet another location in which to funnel more refugees from the European migration crisis.
Soros sees Ukraine as merely another game piece best to be used according to how he and his globalist friends see fit.

patriotpost.us/articles/44420

The Shill's posts fit this definition precisely:
Ad hominem, short for argumentum ad hominem, is where an argument is rebutted by attacking the >character,
>motive,
>or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument,
*rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.*

wikipedia.org