Scottish islanders prepare to offer counselling to Londoners who lose wheelie bins in Storm Brian

>As Storm Brian barrels towards the UK with increasing media fury Scottish islanders are preparing to offer counselling to Londoners, and other bewildered southerners, who lose wheelie bins up and down their streets as a result of the winds.
>The impact of the storm will vary depending on an individual’s location on the British isles, but it is certain to wreck havoc in the gardens south of the mainland and perhaps even up to the midlands.
>The distress is most likely to be felt acutely across social media as stunned homeowners upload pictures from smart phones even as the wind continues to pummel the country.
>“We’re getting ready to help with counselling and advice,” Helen Burgess, Skye, reassured, “I’ve been talking with colleagues who live on Orkney and Hebrides, we’ll be manning the hotlines as the first social media images of overturned pots in Surrey and the capital appear.”
>Helen and her peers will be well placed to offer comfort as they endure winds throughout the year that would leave others hiding inside hoping they escape with their lives.
>“I’m desperately worried about the new fairy lights I strung about my trellis in the summer,” Mr Bob Prickard, Hampstead, told us, “I might lose an hour untangling then. It’s nerve wracking.”
rochdaleherald.co.uk/2017/10/20/scottish-islanders-offer-counselling-londoners-storm-brian/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What in Gods name is a wheelie bin?

Bin with wheels you nob head

Trash can on wheels I imagine. Probably what you wheel out to the curb for the garbage man to pick up.

Why the hell do you call it a wheelie? You know what a wheelie is? When you hop up on one wheel with your bike and ride like that. Do you do that with your bins? Just call it a wheelable like normal people do retard.
Do you call a swivel chair a wheelie chair?

fuck off leaf

Calm down rakeable one

Let him have this, fellow burger. The term "wheelie bin" is fucking retarded.

American and British English sound retarded, I'm convinced Canadian English is the original English and you guys just fucked it up

You faggots are just jealous of our superior rubbish transportation methods
Scottish English is clearly the superior form of English

when you move it you shift it back onto the two wheels like a wheelie

You tilt the bin to move it, effectivily doing a wheelie. It doesn't have wheels on the bottom.

>scottish english
>english

can't even imagine the stunted, nappy haired acne faced dour little prick you must be

>my face when americans call chips "french fries"
>my face when americans call crisps "chips"
>my face when americans call chocolate globbernaughts "candy bars"
>my face when americans call motorized rollinghams "cars"
>my face when americans call merry fizzlebombs "fireworks"
>my face when americans call wunderbahboxes a "PC"
>my face when americans call meat water "gravy"
>my face when americans call electro-rope "power cables"
>my face when americans call beef wellington ensemble with lettuce a "burger"
>my face when americans call whimsy flimsy mark and scribblers "pens"
>my face when americans call twisting plankhandles "doorknobs"
>my face when americans call breaddystack a "sandwich"
>my face when americans call their hoighty toighty tippy typers "keyboards"
>my face when americans call nutty-gum and fruit spleggings "peanut butter and jelly"
>my face when americans call an upsy stairsy the "escalator"
>my face when americans call forcey fun time "rape"
>my face when americans call a knittedy wittedy sheepity sleepity a "sweater"
>my face when americans call a rickedy-pop a "gear shift"
>my face when americans call a choco chip bucky wicky as a "cookie"
>my face when americans call peepee friction pleasure "sex"
>my face when americans call a pip pip gollywock a "screwdriver"
>my face when americans call a rooty tooty point-n-shooty a "gun"
>my face when americans call ceiling-bright a "Lightbulb"
>my face when americans call blimpy bounce bounce a "ball"
>my face when americans call a slippery dippery long mover a "snake"
>my face when americans call cobble-stone-clippity-clops "roads"
>My face when americans call wheelie bins trash cans

Its the stupid term we don't like.
We have these in burgerland.

>checked and kek'd

the only reason their doing this is because the rest of england voted for brexit.

>his bin isn't raccoon proof
That's a huge bin
>Brits call a chesterfield a sofa (the origin of this word is Arabic)
KEK I guess you always were Bongistan

>You faggots are just jealous of our superior rubbish transportation methods
We have those in america we just dont call them wheelie bins archie bunker was right youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M

Whatever you say my Sassenach friend. Just remember to pay your taxes, I need my dole money next month so I can buy more heroin

>I take money out of welfare like the lowest common denominator that I am and spend it on mindless pleasure

only in Scotland is this somehow a pedestal

We can get them free from the local council and they're all that big, anything smaller and they wouldn't connect to the binmens trucks to be tipped in the air.

All whites should take welfare so that non white foreign subhumans will have less welfare to take.

Top fucking kek

trash go byebye box

The garbage men leave the truck and dump the trash in the back themselves here.

The leaf speaks the truth

they have bin lorries over there too bud

>wheelie bin
>fairy lights
faggits

>binmens
you people deserve to get turned into muslims with your retarded language

Why do they call trucks lorrie? A truck is the manliest car you can own, but they gave it a girls name wtf

The bin men will come to your house in the middle of the night to take your knife, and if you don't leave a knife our for them to take, they take your life

Big if true

That'd be impossible for most people with our huge bins, the bin itself empty weighs too much for most people. Its much better to automate it.

Binbags on the other hand just get chucked in the back.

kek

We have big bins too

those heavy 'bins'... one might say you people are... bin-laden

Your binmen lift incredibly awkward 160kg+ bins every 2 minutes?

>girly Euro homos can't bare to lift a bin up because it will hurt their little arms
You know the bible says being effeminate is a sin

I put a few bricks in my garbage to help the garbage man get even stronger.

The only only way your binmen are doing that is if they do some sort of suplex to empty the bin

Man you sound like such a faggot right now

Here in America we've learned to just say
>Take the trash out

Good idea. If I have a lot of rubbish I'll sometimes empty out the bags onto the street. This way I'm boosting the local economy as the council have to hire more street cleaners.

Underrated.

No you're being a typical faggot leafposter. They all do this in pretty much every city in Canada

Then why haven't you?

Show me where the robotic arm is on this truck dumb nigger, not every truck does this some do some don't

for u

>not a recycle bin truck
>hurrrr where are the bin arms
You just can't stop eh. Garbage =/= recycling, unless you live in some nigger tier ""city"" you'll have a bin for recyclable material and one for garbage/composting to be collected on alternating weeks. Again, you posted the latter so it figures they aren't doing bins you retarded FAGGOT NIGGER LEAF

Wtf are you talking about? We have bins for garbage, for recycling and for organic waste

Can you find any pictures of people lifting these large bins, not the small ones but the large ones, I tried and failed.

That's literally what I posted retard, different trucks pick those bins up every week too. The truck you posted is a garbage truck hence no need for bin arms

A portable device to dispose of condoms used by your wife's boyfriend

They don't wear condoms
Just stop shit posting
People don't take photos of the garbage men here I suppose

>>my face when americans call twisting plankhandles "doorknobs"

Always makes me laugh like a retard

>wheelie bin

a repository for canadians