media.giphy.com/media/orkmVAWbBMpMc/giphy.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921716470140325889

What about the ayylmao files?

Link doesn't work.

Don't bother.

see
and

Democrats killed plato, then Lincoln, then MLK, then JFK.

Are these people real?

Missed the good one

You can download the JFK files here:

twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/921726559446339584

>The good one

I'm assuming you're saying that because he's fucking right? I hate right wing foreigners that speak on our country more than I hate leftists, because they are a part of the reason our country is this way

What are you on about?

Confirmed /ourguy/

The mystery is finally revealed.

Nobody gives a duck about his tax returns.

(((Krassenstein)))

Already has the just hair

His time is coming

Clever filename

Mfw its real

>already 5 threads about this
SAGE

This better be good faggot

Fact: The (((man))) who killed Lee Harvey Oswald was (((Jacob Rubenstein))). You have only heard of him as Jack Ruby because he is a slimy jew who used the Name Game trick. Jews love that trick:

Jon Stewart = Jon Leibowitz
Gene Simmons = Chaim Witz
Winona Ryder = Winona Horowitz
Fred Astaire = Frederick Austerlitz

They all have the same replies and pictures too. We still have 5 days before any of this matters, unless Assange decides to blow his load.

>Winona Ryder
Oh shit. I always knew in the back of my mind something was really off about her and that she wasn't normal, even though she was hawt in Beetlejuice.

ASSASSINATION

I
N
C
O
M
I
N
G

will smith = billiam Goldbarz

lol stupid nigger kill yourself

>tfw it actually was the Comedian

SO WHERE ARE THE FUCKING FILES????

I would like to see his tax returns.
Most people who weren’t interested in seeing his tax returns want to see them now that he hidden them for so long.
You’re afraid of what might come up since you’re a supporter typical
Sad

mcfucking kill yourself

God I loved that movie

Gonna find a 4K version right now

top shill

DA TAX RETOINS!!! If he released them they would just whine about something else. There is no benefit to do that. Why would he?

Works fine, you must be one of those blocked liberal wankers

No sir, you cannot. It just links to some other wankers tweet/article about it being released on Thursday Oct 26, 2017

I used to support Gronald Dumpf, but seriously we can't let this man not show his tax returns proving the Russian hacking.

KYS tard

>mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/921716470140325889
HOLY FACK! ITS REALLLL!

Complicated business! My CIA director isn't pleased but he's going to be Secretary of State soon! (Sorry, Rex!)

>implying Winona isn't a well known oven dodger

Krassenkeik btfo

I don't give a fuck if he shows them or not. I never gave a shit when they did it before, don't care now.

Why do you want to see them?

Why did the comedian kill jfk in the movie? I could never figure it out

JFK was among the most popular POTUS in real America (is now a distant second to Trump)

Pierre Trudeau shot JFK

as a canadian and an enlightened rick and morty fan, i care more about the JFK files than Trumps tax returns

>the CIA will totally release a smoking gun document
If you unironically believe this will happen you are retarded.

They realeased gulf of tunkun idiot

What the fuck am I reading

And what? You want to see JFK'S tax returns?

I'm a conspiracy analyst at an important geostrategic think-tank. I live on Above Top Secret and post here when I'm not busy. I'm also the real conspiracy analyst as you can see by my lack of Reddit spacing which would contra-indicate someone that would claim to have been posting here for some time. I have sifted through the information for the past 72 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.
I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.
It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation. Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity. I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information. It is also germane to keep in mind that for proper refreshing sleep the bedroom should be used ONLY for sleeping, and not the dissemniation of memes or other Internet communiques. Therefore you should certainly leave the bedroom area (where your computer is statistically most likely to be located) and refresh vitamin D levels as well.

They released that because they wanted to release it. If they don't want you to see something you're not going to see it.

9/10
This pasta would taste better with some sleepyposting

They are both at bump limit faggot

btw, it was clearly his wife who assassinated him. she was groomed and was an agent from the start. you can see clearly how she gets the all clear from the captain and then fires the gun from close range

Former CIA supporter here. Not going to lie it has been hilarious watching them kill Americans at concerts but in all seriousness we cannot allow them access to the JFK files.

Guys, I've read through most of this and to be honest, it made me really sleepy. Like really really sleepy. I'm going to go crawl in my warm, soft, and cozy bed and stretch out and get comfy and go to bed. . . I'm so sleepy. Good night, chaps.

City people work for the CIA. On rural and suburban retards work for the FBI.

His time is up. Time to make him william le cuck 2.O

Do we have evidence of unusually large nipples?

mother of god
>media.giphy.com/media/orkmVAWbBMpMc/giphy.gif

Megs was in this thread, she said a lot and backed up with links to posts she made on 17th about why Trump is tweeting about release today. Looks legit. 146113191

It's archived now.

...she is probably the only person who can get a gun near the President without getting checked.

they either won't release anything, or it will all be redacted. i'm sorry but the kikes just control everything.

all those people actually deserved to die, maybe not plato

There were threads with some JFK documents yesterday. What's about'em?

And I thought it was WAYYYY to fucking complicated of a sentence to come out of Trumps head even.

>ITS HAPPENING
Absolutely nothing will happen, you spastic faggot. What do you think is going to happen if the files say it didnt happen like we were told? Everyone involved or might've been involved are fucking dead already.

>OMG, LBJ ORDERED THE HIT
Well shit, I guess we better dig up his cold crusty bones and charge him with murder!!!!

What are you gonna do when the files say pretty much what we've all been told, that Oswald was the one that did it? Do you retards think that just because something is "classified" it means the REAL truth is inside?

>Yeah, we assassinated JFK, better write the proof down in lurid detail incriminating everyone involved and simply lock up the evidence that may or may not be revealed at a later date....

>JFK was killed by XXXX
Well shit, didnt know that... Well, back to my boring life shitposting on a Cantonese crochet forum, nothing I can do about it

You should say Socrates here since he was forced to kill himself (execution essentially). I believe Plato actually wasn't forced to kill himself or exiled; though I think Aristotle was exiled.

enjoy your ban bud

(((they are afraid))) Trump will be like the second Moses. The Jews are slaves, and worse still yet, shields to their new masters, parading as jews but in fact nothing but the new Pharaoh

I mean they have in the past. They released all that shit about drugging unsuspecting US citizens and making them go crazy to the point of suicide. I think the way they see it is if it happened a log enough time ago that people won't care and they're probably right.

Like let's say it turned out they did kill JFK, so what. Most people alive today were not alive then and most parties that would have been involved are probably dead.

Last 2 digits are the number of days until Trump will gets his own assassination folders

You tards only want to see them cuz muh Russia.

Trump has some of the best words. He has great words, really really great words. He graduated from Wharton, where got great marks.

Full agreement. Everything else since then has been a distraction from the truth.

What about the alien files, god damn it...

WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ALIENS

Natalie Portman?

friendly reminder, jack rubenstein and zapruder were synagogue buddies

>parentheses-not-supported(...).png
>on Sup Forums
>is using windows

Russia and cuban connections. I was hoping for Jews, but no luck.
The files trump is talking bout might be different though.

He always posts whenever Trump tweets...just missing the verified liberal tick.

shills get so fucking obnoxious every time something big happens, damn

Organizations and movements get leaders killed not individuals. What was (((Boothes)))(((Paddocks)))(((Oswalds))) motivation to kill JFK?

Where is our Wikileak? I waited all week!

I imagine that any incriminating files would have been wiped with a cloth or something.

HERE'S THE MOTHER OF ALL CONSPIRACIES:WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

russian commies are all jews
have you learned nothing from pol

That's not a conspiracy, that's a fact.

May as well just never be interested in anything and get off Sup Forums and never spread hate again, thanks for teaching us the ways rabbi.

>hey goys there are already threads about this!
>links archived threads

> "they"
You mean the people who are already dead or the people who are no longer complicit.

Not sure if you understand how disclosure works.

somebody should tell this man-child that there are still millions of people, in this country alone, who were alive at the time and are quite interested in that incident

Hello Ed Krassenstein

>Trump to release info on one of the longest running mysteries of the American government
>OMG DRUMPF DON'T THE CIA IS GOOD BOIS DINDU NUFFIN
>DRUMPF WHERE DA TAX RETURNS?!

Can’t into sarcasm, Fucking boomer detected.