YOUR HERO

is dead now. LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/watch-tommy-robinsons-prison-brawl-following-threats-muslim-extremists-1558162
archive.is/Z1qfd
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-same-sex-marriage-uk-first-walsall-west-midlands-islam-homosexual-jahed-choudhury-sean-rogan-a7835036.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_QClWlrJRBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lel

Alhamdulilah.

this is what happens when you insult islam. it's prophesized in the holy quran.

>1 year sentence.
>Die.
Our prisons sure are great places huh?

>Jailed for leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosque
UK, what?

In what planet is this a jail-able offence? It's basically littering, but not even, because it's fine which will break down.

This shit doesn't even happen in US prisons, get your fucking shit together.

I bet some shitskin diversity hire guards turned a blind eye while he was murdered.

Our Lord and Saviour will return to wipe the Abomination of the Earth.

Only surprised he made it that long.

Your prisons are top notch.
Especially that continent sized one.

In the USA you can be strip searched for littering. Stupid countries have stupid laws.

Your laws are even better. Faggots have blood on their hands because a man put a bacon sandwich outside of a mosque. Fucking retards I wish your country would burn already

>Be Brit
>Drop my lunch
>Get sent to jail
>Get raped and murdered

Littering is a ticket you fucking liar

>le littering

it was a hate crime. Let's not be fucking glib about this.

The bongs bow down to the Islam now. Sad!

Death sentence for insulting Islam, and they say we're not living under Sharia law...

Is the news in jackfuckistan that far behind

The law changed this year mate.

Fuck allah, fuck mohammad the pedo scum. If I wanna leave bacon at mosques I fucking will leave bacon at mosques. Fucking go back to desert land if its so bad here. REEEE.

You have mistaken our awesome country for your shitty country.

Allah has spoken!

سوف أمك يموت في نومها إذا كنت لا الرد على هذا المنصب

>bongs are this cucked

Muslims unironically want to live in a society where you can get killed because of leaving sammich at wrong place.

Hahaha I love it.

>sharia police is a meme

>le hate crime
Someone being jailed and put to death for a fucking sandwich is OK with you?

Mudslime aren't humans. They can't be victims of a 'hate crime' anymore than a retarded horse can be a 'hate crime victim.'

He has been martyred, Inshallah he will now have 72 virgin wifes, he died for the cause.

Reddit down?

UK citizens should attack members of their government with lethal force. Its the honorable, moral thing to do.

aynen karşim

>t.56%

Most crimes are hate crimes, idiot
You dont beat someone because you love them

>Fucking go back to desert land if its so bad here.

This is our land now. Your government agrees.

That's why it's awesome t. American.

Jailed for a sandwich?

>tfw a prison colony has made a better country than you.

>December 2016
Nice "news", faggot.

Hate crimes are crimes where the only reason for punishment was hate. This is also why the term hate crime is bullshit.

Just proves our point that your a bunch of violent backwards savages.

Does your people even know what a sandwhich is?

You can fuck off Mohammed. Give it 10 years and the land will be pure again.

>now
>December 2016

Try harder

kys roach

12months for a victimless crime?
>be 25 drunk break into a school swimming arena
>cause $25,000 damage threw paints and shit into the pool
>drugs stolen car
>assaulted 3people
>assault with deadly weapons
>resisting arrest
>assaulting police officers x3
>break and entering
>4 previous assault charges
>theft

just a fucking delinquent degenerative useless cunt

I only got 6months? kek

a fucking sandwich? seriously hahahaahah fuck me

Can't coz the government cucked us hard and taken our means of defense away from us so that it will be impossible to rise up against this shitty oppressive selfish and corrupt regime

its ok Dad. theres always room for you and your digits here
just kidding you snaggle toothed cunt. we full.

Living in a city is basically a crime nowadays in the UK. Our sentences aren't about the severity of the crime but more about which crimes the justice system is targeting.
Also we do the whole 'trial of peers' by making sure that a rape has a 100% woman jury and anti-islam has a 100% muslim jury because as a straight white male those two demographics are clearly our peers right?

:^(

>Give it 10 years and the land will be pure again.

Give it ten years and all the boomer whi*Tes will be dead.

Shanked by the islamic gangs in the prisons?

Watch Tommy Robinson's prison brawl following 'threats from Muslim extremists'

ibtimes.co.uk/watch-tommy-robinsons-prison-brawl-following-threats-muslim-extremists-1558162

#AllahStuffsPorkHotdogsInHisAss with his left hand

tommy called it when it it made the news for the first time

You wish, mudslime. Either the monarchy will rise again and purify our land or the monarchy will fall and we'll have full reign over our laws. Either way you'll be dead.

>Either the monarchy will rise again
Prince Harry is about to marry a non-wh*Te
>or the monarchy will fall and we'll have full reign over our laws.
lol you won't do anything, britroach.

Damn, Islam is kinda based.

You wish, pig fucking kike. You fucking wish.

Remind and keep reminding all the political leaders who allowed such a law to pass that this man would be jailed for something as inconsequential as a bacon sandwich outside a building that his blood is on their hands

No evidence that he was harmed by a Muzzie

Hate crimes are fake news, shitlib.

Muslim population doubles every decade, we're taking this land inch by inch town by town city by city and you wh*Tes do nothing.

You wh*Tes are too busy with football and the pub while your women are busy fucking black men.

>December 2016
Old news.

*Squeak*

He had loads of gay sex prior to his death, at least he died happy.

Honestly its pretty shitty. Is islam really that easily butthurt? Its just a fucking bacon sandwich. Get over it wtf. Cant handle banter than gtfo. If your way of life is really threatened by some fat dude leaving a bacon sandwich on a mosque then youve got some major issues you need to sort out.

Killed for preparing food.
Should have become a chef at Wendy's instead.
Also, how does this shit not redpill people to the state of Islam? It's truly absurd.

Maine also has a death sentence for insulting Islam:
archive.is/Z1qfd

That's a trend that will end. People will get redpilled just by your actions alone. Brexit is already threatening your life here. You don't really think the pendulum can be stopped, do you?

muh dick muh dick muh dick

-achmed

Radical argument dude! What happens when whites are gone and the party is over? Back to being the bottom of the totem pole in your own culture as well? All this while the ISIS alphas fuck your wives? Once the whites are gone all hope for our race will be too. Enjoy your degenerate downward slide into nothing.

It was a bacon sandwich. Let's not be fucking melodramatic about this.

>What happens when whites are gone and the party is over?

Islam will consume Britain and cleanse it of it's degeneracy.

Fuck. Nice.

You people will believe fucking anything, won't you?

I'm not saying he should have been sent to prison for one year (or maybe even at all) but he wasn't jailed for "leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosque." He (along with several others) threw bacon at the mosque, tied it to doorknobs and so on - and he wasn't jailed for that alone either. He was jailed for trespassing, yelling death threats, and physically assaulting people (who, like it or not, were citizens and were entitled to the protection of the law) - the stupid bacon thing was one relatively small part of the crime he was convicted of. He also had an extensive criminal history which probably factored somewhat into the decision. He wasn't a hero, he was a violent man who had run afoul of the law many times before, and knew what he was getting into when he decided to attack the mosque.

Maybe you still think he shouldn't have been sent to prison for a year, and I'd agree with you, but when you leave out 90% of the facts of the story (which you can easily track down in under five minutes) you show you're no better than leftists on Tumblr etc who'll twist a story every which way to get it to fit their pet narrative.

>Jailed for leaving bacon sandwich outside of mosque
I don't understand how this even went to court

Yep its getting ridicules now, to be honest, I encountered a case 18months back
a mother 3 kids husband died 1 month after her dad died
so she gets the house (its her dads house)
>had unregistered fire-arms
>the neighbor hated the kids
>calls police saying Kids are playing with gun's (Nerf guns)
>neighbors dog eats foam darts gets sick
>calls cops
>unregistered Firearms
>7yr penalty for each fire-arm
>case pending (but looking at 85yrs)

You are the degeneracy. You literally just spouted it in your last retarded post. Its all good Muhammad Al-Jaharamakmaheenlafalalmakalla. Your time will come. Whites didn't come to own all of you for being stupid. When this wave of leftist retardation passes you will be flushed like all the other turds of history.

whoa

Islam is the religion of degeneracy. You can't cleanse degeneracy with more degeneracy

It's like going to jail in america for bringing watermelon with a bow on it work at the fire department.

Degeneracy will eat you: independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-same-sex-marriage-uk-first-walsall-west-midlands-islam-homosexual-jahed-choudhury-sean-rogan-a7835036.html

Checked. Bacon sandwiches did nothing wrong.

imagine if he insulted jews who put the muslims there what would happen to him.

Suicide by three shots to the back of the head

What the actual fuck. I could take a shit in front of a catholic church and end up with a fine AT WORST.

Seriously britcucks how the everloving fuck do you justify locking someone up for putting bacon on a mosque

Everyone who supports this needs to fucking hang

Our preferred method of accidental suicide is a car collision.

It's actually not the first case in the UK.

The wh*Te bitch disrespected a place of worship and got his comeuppance.

Mashallah

>"Oh No!! The evil bacon offended someone"
Not even the filthiest feminists get jailed for committing sacrilege to a Catholic Church by flinging feces in the church and spring paint in the faces of Catholics, but you seem to think a bacon sandwich deserves a year in prison?

When I get a job again the first thing I'm gonna do is put bacon on the nearest mosques

Fucking piece of trash muslims need to fuck off

t. atheist

What you gonna do, pussy?

checked for bacony goodness

Want to talk about disrespect?

youtube.com/watch?v=_QClWlrJRBk

@IslamIsACult

wow wait a sec he has valid points! period!
even if he is Trolling/Larping/Baiting hes speaking the truth!

weather we like it or not..

I agree with him 95% the other five is we will fight back

Go leave a b*con sandwich on a mosque doorstep and take a picture.

I'll wait.

It's not even a fucking crime to leave a sandwich laying around. How the fuck could it be a "hate crime"?

Generic black cat master race.

>Prince Harry is about to marry a non-white

He will be killed off like Princess Diana if that was the case lol

There are none in 30 minutes of my current location. I'm not going to waste fuel just to prove an 80 iq inbread nonce wrong.