Germany now wants to recruit EU citizens

Is this... dare I say... a bit of a problem going forward?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKcCYV13XPE
youtube.com/watch?v=eIpT14NmN5A
youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gott
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the virgin Hans vs the Chad anglo

Make sense that they would want to recruit from their subject peoples.

>EU citizens
do you mean you faggots are gonna pull me into Bundeswehr? Fuck off.

>do you mean you faggots are gonna pull me into Bundeswehr?
It says "recruit", not "draft", although in Swedish it could say kalla.

I'll join if they create a Charlemagne regiment or division.

>it says recruit
>implying that they'll use the logic "well since we can already recruit you we should be able to draft too"
You're walking on a slippery slope, Hans. I don't like it, not one bit at all.

GSG9 recruited from border patrol because it did not want to recruit from the bundeswehr.

At this point Germany should just definance their military because it has no reason to exist.

LOL try it faggots
Do you guys really think that foringers are willing to fight for your cuckshed of a country if your own citizens wouldn't?

>>implying that they'll use the logic "well since we can already recruit you we should be able to draft too"

Pretty sound logic. We could just expand the Bundeswehr to have bases in all of the EU and then start mandatory recruitment there.

With our new thermonuclear lithium-cobalt bombs, we could be a mighty superpower by 2025.

Why? Charlemane wasn't French, but closer to German. Isn't the White Flag division a better name?

Is this about them integrating the NL-batallions?

relax, it is just to enforce European Central Bank economy in southern countries. You'll be able to take some vacations in Spain, Italy or Greece paid by Germany with a G-36 or an HK 416, get your dick sucked by local women and torture some people.

Charlemagne was French. The Charlemagne division was the SS French division during WWII you illiterate globalist jew cock sucker

Kek, have fun getting even your army infiltrated by terrorists and shitskins alike who'll revolt against your cuckold regime now that they "legally" have weapons.

wait a minute you faggots want to come over here to recruit to your virgin jew protection militia
from our high tier jew stomper stock no fucking way
youtube.com/watch?v=sKcCYV13XPE
youtube.com/watch?v=eIpT14NmN5A

No sane german want to go there cause its a total joke. Especially since Uschi took over. Its a big Daycare where you will be fired and prosecuted for saying the wrong things or speaking to harshly with your soldiers. There are witchhunts for officers that might have offended new recruits. And we have a big push for transgender soldier now also.

Bunderswehr should be abolished.

They already hire the best of our teachers, doctors, nurses, and mechanical engineers. Adding one more profession to that list is hardly surprising.

American reich incoming.

Smart move and the same shit everyone has done over history, destroy an empire and then pretend yourself that you are it.

fpbp

>At this point Germany should just definance their military because it has no reason to exist.

Sounds reasonable. What new troops should we then install in Europe? The Federal European Defense troops or FEDs?

>shill flag
>clueless about history

hello CIAnigger, why r u so stupid ?

My body is ready for the Freikorps. Will it be a foreign legion type of deal where you get a new identity, learn the language eventually and get shipped out to the desert?

No problem whatsoever, you just need to give citizenship to sandniggers in your country, enlist them, give them guns and its going to be all-diddly-good.

>cuckolds mad they are known for surrendering

She's hot af

>Bunderswehr should be abolished.
Agreed.

I think this is a trap guys.
Now it's "EU citizens".
Next it's shitskins.

Screencap this. It will happen.

What about Syrian citizens? There's millions of these healthy young men in your country.

gross

>that nose

She's probably a model, that does this acting job for a day. (((They))) do it to bait people like (you).

Possibly, our tank regiments train with German equipment in Germany, far away from the homeland.

>Do you guys really think that foringers are willing to fight for your cuckshed of a country if your own citizens wouldn't?
Absolutely.

youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

>Oh, here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again
>Oh, here it goes again
>I should have known, should have known, should have known again
>But here it goes again
>Oh, here it goes
>Oh, here it goes
>Oh, here it goes again
>Oh, here it goes again

Why not make it official and reveal that the EU is just the 4th Reich.

Fuck you and fuck your sandniggers

All krauts can die for all I care

Why not just recruit those magnificent refugees you love so much? Or are they too busy being doctors and engineers?

Summarize this shit for a burger that just crawled out from under a rock.

I don't mind, as long as they check their teeth beforehand.

4th Reich under construction.

I would consider joining if it wasn't probably just low-tier work

Tell me about your army, Hans.
Is it 40% Turks?

Look it's "I've never read a history book in my life" the post!

Germany is constructing additional pylons.

Maybe the german government knows that sooner or later, it will have to turn its army against revolting Germans. And I mean Germans, not "Germans". Making foreigners do it will be heck of a lot easier than making their fellow germans do it. And unlike muslim immigrants, other Europeans won't try to sieze power for themselves if they are armed en masse.

crikey, why would you ever do someting so stuhpit

>Why not make it official and reveal that the EU is just the 4th Reich.
Art of deception. Art of deception. Never read Sun Tzu?

>they be good be dindu naff
americans

oh it will certainly be easier if the new army is foreign because german army cannot intervene on German soil. Creating a european army is a loophole they are willing to exploit.

Do you really believe that? Come on, Hans...

where do I sign up?

Whats the point of this? Is it another "Wow, so europe, so multicultural" PR move, or does the Bundeswehr really cant find any men among the 80 million german population?

>I would consider joining if it wasn't probably just low-tier work
Apparently it is supposed to be full access, not difference between Germans and non-Germans.

They basically want to increase the pool of potential soldiers to 500 million people from the current 80 million pool. I guess the real problem is language skills. I think they will have to get you into intensive German language classes in the first months, just like the French Foreign legion does for French.

Look who's talking. It worked last time, didn't it?

they want to have an army capable to kill actual germans when they'll revolt against the EU. Actual german army cannot, by constitution.

Are catholicucks really still butthurt about getting BTFO by Luther?

>Camo doesnt match
>hold the MG3(11kg center of mass is at the sights) like that
>woman

We should have nuked Germany too. Japan is doing just fine and is run by people who believe in their country and people.

>Is it 40% Turks?
Funnily enough, Turks don't like to join the military. They are much more into used car dealerships and kebab businesses.

Come on now, Your doctors don't even want to work here anymore. Now we have to finance German classes for Ukrainian doctors.

>Is it another "Wow, so europe, so multicultural" PR move, or does the Bundeswehr really cant find any men among the 80 million german population?

Both. On the one hand, Germany can build up a European military and pressure other countries to do the same - to the point when everyone will say "why not just unify them all, every EU citizen can join every state's military anyway".

And yes, it is important for Germany to have a larger pool of candidates. Especially Eastern Europeans are an easy target.

The german word of the day is...... KannonFüdder.

You might as well rename it to "Polnische Wehrmacht". It will be swarmed with a Poles just like French Legion was.

About 15% rus
5% mudblood
5% other

Is my estimation, from what I have seen.
Higher ranks are 99% german.

Hilarious. Germans are fucking autistic retarded. Didn't I read about a German scientist having found a drug to sedate German citizens so they accept refugees?

Germans have never been able to convince others of their ideas and always resort to force.

They really can't find recruits. Most people wanting to join are completely unsuited for any job. Small-time criminals, school dropouts, long-term unemployed alcoholics... We had general draft until some years back and the military didn't manage to recover from abolishing that.

Literally Hitler lmao

>tfw germans will fuck everything up again.

>not difference between Germans and non-Germans.
You mean just like everywhere else in germany? How surprising.

>tfw I could have been prettier
>tfw I could have been married with kids
>tfw patriarchy isnt so bad
>tfw I discover mans job is really gnarly
That look in her eyes

why don't germans just learn english like everyone else? german is literally the most disgusting language to ever rape ears.

They're doing it as we speak.

>t. canadian coward & a cuck

The military pays your dental treatments. Including implants and other luxury things. If they aren't carefull, the Bundeswehr would be swarmed by toothless Romanians.

>other nations are so cucked that their citizens prefer to die for the eternal german

Gut, gut.

Aren't you just speaking a German dialect?

>There is mounting pressure on the Bundeswehr to engage in military action abroad
Yay, more refugees. Thanks Germany.

Its the will of Gott.

Yes, dirty subh- I mean fellow EU citizens, join the Bundeswehr and defend my - sorry - OUR nation.

>implying Hans wants a nigger/Ahmed cocksucker
yuropoors will join if pay is well

cant wait to see the excuses when the cucks die on battle fields and the EU cant do shit abroad. big round of applause for the master race every body

You're already doing that. The Dutch, Czech, and Romanian armies all have units that belong to the Heer

>the country of Arminus is now acting like the Romans
I think the Germans need to learn their history.

Someone has to rescue those shitskins in Rothingay

>die for
That's a mercenary army, if you didn't pay them how many do you think would show up just for their love for Germany.

So should i join french foreign legion or the future german death squad?

Gott? You mean Karel Gott? That is Miloš Zeman, Czech president.

Then I might even consider it if and when the legiskation passes.
I was afraid it'd be like in France.

Doesn't germany have enough goatniggers to make a tactical rape unit?

>>There is mounting pressure on the Bundeswehr to engage in military action abroad
>Yay, more refugees. Thanks Germany.

and...
>operations on home soil are also discussed...to carry out those tasks, the Bundeswehr considers recruitment of EU citizens

>tfw mentally ill so even if there is a draft I will be excluded

>the legion took the few decent german soldier in its rank
>germany now needs the help of Poland to maintain a decent army

Sure it will be floaded by Turks and Arabs of all kind.

This begs the question where the fuck they are going, because they sure as hell ain't staying in the motherland.
We mostly outsource with Slovaks, they don't even need language classes.

Isn't it nice to revive old traditions?

>if your own citizens wouldn't?
Being that their citizens are muds, how is it surprising?

I can't wait for all those "refugees" to be given EU citizenship and placed in the army!
Then they'll have no problem roughing up the native populace.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gott