What's the redpill on Pat Tillman?

What's the redpill on Pat Tillman?

From what I've heard, he was used as a propaganda tool to muster support for war, but was killed because he knew the war in Iraq was illegal... so by killing him he could be remembered as the brave young man who rushed to serve after his country was attacked and keep the pro-war narrative.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Hiram_Johnson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats one handsome chad, no homo ofc

He was killed in afghanistan, and probably didn't know anything about Iraq that everyone else didn't already know. He was a roid monkey with anger issues and a big ego. He was definitely used a poster boy after he left the NFL, but he wasn't a great guy. Most who knew him said he was a stupid asshole.

All I remember was he was an atheist

all I remember is that Soros killed him personally with a desert eagle headshot

I'd bottom for him desu no homo I swear

> be crypto-numale
> look like mediteranian/anglo God
> hold deep sympathy towards the left
> successfully pull "Long March Through The Institutions
> work from the inside to ensure the maximum necessary American casualties neccessary to undermine U.S. war efforts
> "hurrr, why I die from Friendly Fire??"

>killed because he knew the war in Iraq was illegal
he was killed because he got out of his lane and ran into his buddy's line of fire.

the epitomy of the chad jawline

This. Obviously OP hasn't heard of friendly fire. Had fucking nothing to do with "knowing too much", had everything to do with the guy walking in front of his own squadmembers whilst in the middle of a firefight.

he was moving with a convoy, ahead with a squad for recon
him and another dude were up on a steep rocky hill while convoy was passing through
private numnuts got spooked and thought dirka dirkas were up on the rocky hill
50 cals open fire, after the first shot everyone shot in same direction
Pat was killed by the friendly fire trying to wave them off, the other dude survived

battlefield fuck up killed him. They like have stuff designed to kill people all around them 24/7. They use a lot of 50 year old shit. Shit happens, people fuck up.

No one wants to go out like that. If he had to go out he probably wanted to go out detonating the nuke that killed a million hajis. "Yippie kay yey, motherfucking hajis."

Bush administration tried to cover up he died in a battlefield fuck up because he was a high profile casualty. They wanted his family to think he died like King Leonidas in 300... spitting on some Muslim terrorists face on top of a mountain of dead sandniggers.

Same unit, a few years later. No one ever said anything bad about him other than, oddly enough, he liked to read and stood up/moved into friendly fire during a firefight. The few that talked about him said he was a PT stud who, being older and a bit more mature, learned his job quickly. His brother was a stud in Regt as well. I never heard negative shit other than the army fucked up admitting to what happened because the firefight was confusing and the press had already run with the hero narrative by the time the limited facts came out that he stood up/moved in front of a buddies field of fire.

As the old saying goes - "The first casualty of war is truth"

what a chad

Longtime sports talk radio listener here. I don't know how redpilled he was or not but I have heard various players and friends come on shows over the years that knew him, and they are all pretty unanimous that the thing he cared most about was his country- doing something important in life, not money or anything else. Take it for what it's worth, these people will all tell you he should be considered one most important figures in modern sports rather than mostly forgotten about.

he was shot multiple times in the head and several of his personal documents were burned

Buncha pogs talking shit about a ranger.

Innocence, not truth

The COP that was named after him had OPs that were max comfy.

I had several items I told my buddies to destroy or at least FFS don't pack them up and send them back to my wife. Not really that sketchy.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Hiram_Johnson

Yeah yeah, I know, Wikipedia and all. Still shows you are wrong though.

Can anyone find a more masculine picture of a mans face? i think this is the peak..

Tillman was he guidon bearer in my airborne class. He was there because he wanted to be. Fuck off, leaf