Do you believe the Holocaust happened?

strawpoll.me/14196829

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTgSmY5-_Sc
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443817/Former-prisoner-war-96-remembers-playing-Auschwitz-football-league-return-Nazi-death-camp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

if you vote, please leave a bump

i wont do what u tell me

A FUCKING RAMP

oy vey dont forget the the roller coaster rides into incinerators. Oy vey they turned my sister into a swimming pool!!! never forget rosa parks was gassed here. Oy vey i got my propaganda mixed up

No.

((you)) deserve a ((you))

bump

Bump

bump

Holy shit, he looks just like...

youtube.com/watch?v=gTgSmY5-_Sc

The fuck are you talking about, retard? That's what Italians look like. Guy looks like a pure blood Italian, like a very sterotypical Italian caricature.

>3 variations of ''yes''
>one of the ''yes'' is just a ''no, but''
Good goy

>

holocaust did happen

Never forget the 20 million.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

thanks friend ;)
*sent*

Brits are insecure so go figure.

>wikipedia

Gas chambers didn't exist though.

Pic related is an actual delousing chamber for clothing. Notice that the walls are permeated through and through inside and out with blue dye.

This is because hydrogen cyanide gas readily reacts with iron ions in the stone wall producing ferro ferricyanide aka Prussian Blue, a dyestuff.

In the alleged gas chambers not a trace of blue is found, next to that they have wooden doors where a guard was said to stand in front. Completely impossible. It's a lie, a sham like jew soap and jew lampshades.

Oy vey, they know. Shut it down.

>only 11 votes for YES
>and I'm the only who voted underestimated.
Screw you goyim 11 million jews died. #WeAreAllJews

>Italians

There's no such thing as an Italian ethnicity. Italy only became a country in 1861. Northernmost Italy is Germanic, and predictably the highest income, most productive and capable part of Italy. The Northern League is the only racially-aware group and those north-Italy Germanic descendants are agitating for independence from the rest of the swarthy, butt-pinching Italians who we northerners support disproportionately with our tax money.

oy vey

didn't happen, but it should

Make that two votes.

bump

KYS

How do you respond to this? The death camp was apparently a subsection of the Auschwitz cluster of camps.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443817/Former-prisoner-war-96-remembers-playing-Auschwitz-football-league-return-Nazi-death-camp.html

Serious concern here.

bump

It’s all jooish lies reeeeeeee

One question for you guys.

You seem to be able to hold the poll at around 25% in favor of hoax, which is quite impressive as it continues to be shared by normies and Jews.

But I'm not seeing much red-pilling going on.

Is that intended or part of a bigger plan?

Yes it happened. I am Hitler. I should know. I am proud of my work. So should you.

shit. I almost had a 1488 which is the ultimate proof of my existence.

this better be good

>6 million is a lot of hamburgers.

bump

Hes the best character so far.

bump