John Kelly owes the congresswoman an apology

It turns are all of Whitehouse is morally bankrupt not just that President.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/john-kelly-owes-the-congresswoman-an-apology/2017/10/20/c81205e2-b5c1-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html?utm_term=.a479e1f5fe83

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/cia-cloud-over-jeff-bezoss-washington-post/5563127
youtube.com/watch?v=yJOlIm5_wGs
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd7-UCjZc3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive it nigger

Reminder: that dumb bitch is why there's troops in Niger in the first place.

>Op-Ed
>CIAPost

To who? That austentacious rodeo clown? BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

If he apologizes I'm going to have a fucking stroke

Washington Post is owned by Jeff Bezos, richest man on earth and owner of Amazon.com

Amazon makes all its money selling shit without taxes. Most of it is made by slaves in China and imported, also without taxes.

Jeff Bezos hates Trump because Trump wants to take away Jeffs slave labor.

Don't forget the $600 million contract with the CIA.

globalresearch.ca/cia-cloud-over-jeff-bezoss-washington-post/5563127

Of course it's a democrat who started- GODDAMNIT FLORIDA

Not just any democrat. It's the rodeo clown that started this bullshit with Trump.

it is typical but ironic that WaPo is the darling publication of modern liberals, but is literally a propaganda outlet for a slavery ring.

You just know it'll happen.

That nigger owes a apology to slain soldier for using him as a political prop

He refuses to admit he was wrong. Doesn't this make him vulnerable to a liable/slander lawsuit?

It's true you know.

>making a general apologize for telling the truth
Fuck this country

no way this guy apologizes.

Wtf is a Congresswoman? Does her vagina give her special governance powers? Why assign a gender to a genderless term like Congressman?

that bitch is a sociopath with no morals.

She was deployed by the DNC on a political black op that has backfired bigly.

Trump was courteous and she got frustrated she couldn't get him in a "gotcha" moment.

Now they have the gall to accuse Kelly of racism?

These assholes still think they have a chance in 2018?

You know she knows she lost when she pulled the race card on Kelly. The weapon of last resort. She's on her back firing wildly.

I watched the speech of wilson in question. He is more than in the right to state that in his opinion she was grandstanding.

>#bringbackourgirls

Yeah you heard her U.S. soldiers! Go to some god forsaken country and risk getting killed to make that tranny bitch feels gud about herself.

im not clicking that, can i get a tldr

WAPO is fake news, nigger.

no archive, no bump

How much did you get paid for this post, Shareblue shill?

He said more than just that tho

they are just making him more convinced the system is under attack by an evil who holds nothing sacred

At a bare minimum, I hope this is a wake-up call to Kelly. He's spent his entire military career refraining from being political, and trying to stick to a higher standard, only to have the corrupt banshees spend every day to destroy it all.

It's still sad though. Even if there is victory over this, it's no longer the America his kid died for. I don't think he expected it to be like this.

Pic related.

Serious question, (which I know you'll know the answer to comrade shill)

If a shill gets too many (you)s/likes/upvotes/retweats from obvious VPNs, will shills get in trouble for cheating the system? If not, why don't shills just give themselves (you)s to get more money?

Jesus Christ that headline and that picture, how slanted can you get. He didn't even say women "should" be sacred, he said they used to be

(((Ruth Marcus)))

How much you think she spends on those gaudy outfits?

funny, I've asked this question multiple times today in multiple threads hoping for an honest answer, and every time the thread immediately dies.

It's almost as if shills run away from any thread that mealy mentions cheating their shill overlords and going to Siberia/gulags for it. Are they really that afraid?
and has the ultimate shill repellent finally been discovered? Need to post this in every thread and Sup Forums will be rid of shills forever!!

What did he say thats accusable of libel? One he didnt even state her name, 2 everything he said is entirely subjective. What he said is his opinion and mine as well. The moronic woman wears a fucking glitter hat as an adult for christ
sake shes a fucking attention whoring clown.

This is all a distraction from the fact she lied in an attempt to distract from Obama and Clinton's bribery crime.

thats their point
that he's wrong to think they ever should be held sacred

youtube.com/watch?v=yJOlIm5_wGs

only a matter of time until he sends the troops somewhere in america, if things continue as is

This, she dresses like a fucking banana republic first lady. What a fucking joke. This bitch should be an amerimongrel meme.

This, piled on to everything else, just drives me up a fucking wall.

Fuck that. Congress should be open to scrutiny.

It's okay because it says "Opinions" up at the top. that means they can print outright lies because it's just one of their employee's opinions.

>This is all a distraction from the fact she lied in an attempt to distract from Obama and Clinton's bribery crime.

On that note, the rodeo clown is implicated in the Awan scandal.

“When I was a kid growing up a lot of things were sacred in our country,” Kelly said. “Women were sacred and looked upon with great honor. That’s obviously not the case anymore as we’ve seen from recent cases. Life, the dignity of life, was sacred. That’s gone. Religion. That seems to be gone as well. Gold Star families, I think that left in the convention over the summer.”

I didn’t know this. Thanks for the info, user.

She owes all of us an apology

Do you see the stupid clown hat she wears?

Holy fucking shit.

Exactly.

Fucking Washington Post is such utter shit.

holyhell

As a Texan i am deeply offended by her appropriating my culture.

>"And a congresswoman stood up, and in the long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there and all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call he gave the money — the $20 million — to build the building. And she sat down, and we were stunned. Stunned that she had done it. Even for someone that is that empty a barrel, we were stunned."

Literally none of this happened tho. He's giving his "opinions" of fabricated event, in order disgrace, harm, defame, and humiliate a person as an act of vengeance for criticizing Trump's lack of tact and empathy in dealing with a grieving women. It's a personal attack, in retaliation for what Trump perceives as a personal attack against him. Kelly has now become Trump's attack dog, and like all his attack dogs will get used up and thrown out when he's done with them. Which is why I said, this could easily end up with a lawsuit against Kelly.

I thought she was the brown rose of texas, now you are telling me she's not even texan at all?! what else has she been lying about?

Please let them keep doing this. Dragging a war hero who lost a son to service I was a democrat and they have always been anti cop and military. But there was a line you didn’t cross and in their unhinged rage they have crossed so many. It’s too late and they know it. Now they’ve elected to try to take down a brilliant man like Kelly. They will lose big in this war. They want capitulation and apologies because they lived for this, anything they wanted an apology for they got and now here comes Trump and his administration won’t do it. They are beside themselves because they won’t get it no matter how much they attack they just get pushed back and hard.

You are at the most 16 and read a lot of Reddit and get all your info from huff post or Washington Post because for anyone to be this uninformed had to have been fed garbage to even think that would happen.

>morally bankrupt
added list of meaning left wing drivel

>age shaming
>reddit shaming
Sick burns.
I'm shocked forgot to mention how I'm a globalist jewish shill working for the deep state, ANTIFA, or Sorros

Jesus you are the epitome of what I just wrote
>hurt my feelings I’m going to sue
>called me out I’ll use reverse, that will work
Go get you shariablue shine box

She lied about the content of Trump's call and she lied about "empty barrel" being a racist term she looked up in the dictionary. She put the U.S. troops in Nigeria in the first place because the Obamas and their BRING BACK OUR GIRLS campaign which is based on lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nd7-UCjZc3U
She's on video bragging about how she was instrumental to the ceremony. Trying to call Kelly a liar because she was bragging about naming the building instead of funding is pedantic and completely ignores Kelly's point. She's a self-centered bitch
>ooh I'm a rockstar now
This is just a pathetic attempt by the media to circle the wagons and smear Kelly after she embarrassed herself

The shameless left does not need a reason to start a lawsuit. And, these fuckers were going after Kelly when he was Homeland Security Secretary.

The scumbag left will attack anything in their way on their quest to destroy institutions, borders, and the last standing pillars of what was once called America.

i know it sucks
pol loves to go on about this outside group and that
its important to get at the building blocks of who we are as a species and understand how that is the germination of everything else
keep on man

Strange how ever time one of Hillary's crimes comes to light a different old hag black congresswoman nobody has heard of comes out to say some ridiculous shit to divert attention. Notice how nobody gives a shit about Maxine Waters again.

i agree

Yep, this was pure fabrication to distract

>WaPo siding with that congresswoman

TOPKEK. Pic related.

I tried to ignore this but it's getting ridiculous how much they're trying to stretch this out. I think picking a fight with Kelly will wind up as successful picking a fight with the anthem

General Kelly was absolutely right about her, and the press about the past week is a disgrace.

Not just CIA-Po. Lots of outlets have no shame.

In truth they should both sue each other and both go to jail, or both apologize and get over this news cycle.

I'll admit I'm more critical of Gen Kelly because he's both a 4 star General and member of the white house I expect more out of him. Wilson is easy to ignore and brush aside as a loud mouthed attention seeking women. Kelly shouldn't have dignified such a person with a personal attack, and I think even Wilson is surprised by Kelly's response when she said "I'm a rock star now." It's like a troll slapping herself on the back for successfully trolling someone.

I will say this. In truth most Democrats don't want Kelly loose face in this. They want to see him come out on top, but they're still going to come at him hard. This is a stress test for Kelly. They wanna know if when the pressure is on will Kelly resort to Trumpian tactics of lies, denials, and personal attacks, or if he'll maintain integrity and rise above it. In truth Dems don't want Kelly to be use Trumpian tactics, which is why they're so worked up about this.

Drag the distraction back to Awan. Frederica Wilson is close to Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and she is implicated in the Awan scandal.

More details

took me while to figure out where i've seen her before

>Dems don't want Kelly to be use Trumpian tactics
Exactly why Kelly should be using them.