Trying to raise 5,000 dollars

>trying to raise 5,000 dollars
>goal of 1 mil
>mfw

>tfw you still don't get it is a money laundering scheme
The Nigger will not get a cent

The goal increases when the last one was reached.

Just think about this for a second. Since trump became president, how many us servicemen have died? Around twenty i would say to be accurate. Of those 20 (seen as they were mainly special forces which are mostly white), how many do you reckon were whiteboys from the south? 15+?
The west really is ingrained to not give two shits if a white straight male dies is it? 3 men died allong side that black guy. You don’t know they’re names or faces, but you can take a good fucking guess what race they were.

I think 10% is the standard for most charities in the US

Plus she will get $500,000 for her kid's education fund from the VA. Is there a similar fund raising for the other 3 heros who died?

He most definitely had the life insurance for his death in combat, I forget what it's called but in the big army we were forced to pay the few bucks to have our next of kin collect $400k.

I'm starting to really hate so many of the citizens of this country...

>Implying niggers will even give their donation and their checks won't bounce

what incentive is there to work anymore?

>create sob story
>create gofundme
>create media buzz
>pocket everyone's cash

So 3 dead soldiers but you only need to raise money for one of them to virtue signal.

It's sad that the United States won't send his children to college for free, even though he died serving in it's military. Also same for the other dumb bastards who died fighting in the War on Terror.

He died fighting for a nation that doesn't actually give a shit about him. For a cause that isn't his. It's fucking ironic as fuck.

Oh great I cant wait to see which black organization theyre going to donate the rest of the money to

Hazard pay

>won't send his children to college for free
They do. Also money until 18. Disabled vets kids get free college too.

No that's just like an extra 150 a month. What I was referring to is SGLI

(((Skolnik))

Sup Forums is always right about the jews

CAN'T HELP THE (((( ADMINISTRATION FEES )))

fellow.
WHITE.
people.

Well the United States seems to be less broken than I thought.

bad shoop

>Well the United States seems to be less broken than I thought.
Don't worry, the left-wing installed scum is trying their hardest to turn everything last institution into a vehicle to send taxpayer money to their cronies.

>scholarship
They already get free college from the VA after he was killed in the line of duty. This is a scam.