Can somebody tell me why comments like this are allowed?

Especially when it's shit that's demonstrably false?

OP is a faggot

Sage

Because who gives a fuck? If you have half a brain you know that it is unquestionably false, but if you think that language is going anywhere then you're just as delusional. It's funny and ultimately inconsequential. If you can't handle language like that this may not be the website for you.

But it's true.

I know right! Bananas have much higher iqs than niggers. Have some fucking respect!

Everything is allowed here. Mods keep CP threads open longer than Las Vegas threads

The better question is how shit eatinf mods don't range ban the thread spammers, even if reported with 10 IPs

It’s a joke based on the fact that niggers have really low iqs. Why u being such a bitch boy?

Bananas are radioactive also

...Why do you have to be so aggressive, though? I'm just wondering.

Only a nigger would say that.

how is he being aggressive?

it's a feast of free speech

Freedom of speech here commie.

>why is free speech a thing

he's right you know

you need to go back

Banana
>nice
>delicious
>smells good
>nutritive
>benevolant

Niggers
>ugly
>smell bad
>parasitic
>wild
>malevolent

I wouldn't compare a banana to a nigger, that's very insulting for bananas.

Racism... on my Sup Forums?

(((Allowed))))

>demonstrably false
Please go ahead and demonstrate. Also, whats 'allowed' doesn't have to align with your snowflake ideology you whiney cunt.

You are right. A standardized method of testing the IQ of bananas has not been made yet so anyone claiming their intelligence is above that of niggers is basing their argument on conjecture based on the average behavior of niggers.

this is now a nigger thread.

Surprise! OP is a fgt.

Present your argument and exchange ideas with user. Don't start a fag thread about being addicted to dick.

Sage. Kys. Fgt.

Compared to the average 130 IQ of people on Sup Forums, black people with an IQ of sub 65 (many of them) have an IQ that is closer to that of a banana (0 IQ).

Thus, depending on the definition of niggers, what the baseline is and the level of granularity aimed at the statement can be read as true.

Fucking g*rms insulting bananas

You mean demonstrably accurate?

why all of the bait thread today...did the repub piss of the liberals again

you think she can eat a whole chicken by herself with sides

Be careful with what you say to people. Trust me, half the thing you say here you'd likely get your ass beaten into the goddamn ground for in real life.

I'm just warning you. You think you can get away with saying that type of shit in real life? I'd like to see you try, because then you'd be in for a rude awakening.

As an appetizer.

ILLEGAL OPINION DETECTED

so, where do you live?

Lurk more faggot

At least a family bucket everyday, with extra gravy.

>Implying that we don’t hide our power level

Most of us have jobs, or at least a future at risk for these views. I’m not even a nazi but a Catholic and even I would be regarded as extreme in today’s society. Most of us aren’t autistic enough to talk and spread our believes in public.

Negros going to behave in a niggardly manner.

Kek

its more likely than you think

And then you'd be in jail.

>Can somebody tell me why comments like this are allowed?
Niggers are fucking stupid by nature, but nigger-lovers like yourself are far worse.

Sup Forums is an extreme free speech zone. You wouldn't understand.

>implying this isn't the same Jewish faggot using his laptop and cell phone to have a conversation with himself
Try harder, shmegmastein.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid fucking faggot

Leddit is missing you.

Very insulting to bananas.

Germany non white in one generation.

Green plant

Because it's all satire. We say the most outlandish things for the sake of them being outlandish. Did this strike too close to home and you think it is really anons sentiment?

Bump of cocaine

>allowed
You are spiritually and intellectually retarded if you think that ideas should be banned

You Rang?

Kek, try again faggot.

This, nobody has ever been mugged by a banana.

This.

We can carry guns here. Assault me for my speech and see what happens.

Fucking snitch.

>Whitey HAALLLLPPP

fucking meme race

>what is a joke