HALLOWEEN BANNED

>School replaces Halloween costume parade with “Black and Orange” spirit day

>WALPOLE, Mass. (WIVB) — An elementary school in Massachusetts has cancelled its annual Halloween costume parade, replacing it with something else.

>Boyden Elementary School, in Walpole, will instead have a “Black and Orange” spirit day, according to Boston CBS contributors WBZ-TV.

>“I think it’s a lot of political correctness,” one woman said. “I think it’s a shame because Halloween is the funnest day of the year next to Christmas for children.”

>Another person said ““Put a costume on. Parade down the street. Let them have their little time. Why do you have to turn it into something political?”

>The school’s principal released a message to parents, saying “…the costume parade is out of our ordinary routine and can be difficult for many students. Also, the parade is not inclusive of all the students and it is our goal each and every day to ensure all student’s individual differences are respected.”

>A Halloween party was still take place after school hours are over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmf9JkedPR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hate this fucking pozzed state

>This Spreads
>Mass goes Red and further crumbles the blue wall.

>mass goes red

LMAO

this is possibly the bluest region in the entire country. it will never, EVER, go red again.

>Kids love halloween
>mean spirited commieshit teachers are unintentionally teaching these kids to hate communism/leftism
The future is looking good lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmf9JkedPR8

Nobody but the Chirstian right has ever tried to kill Halloween before. Look at all the libs that became Natzi LARPers when they went after gaming. Killing one of the funniest holidays next to the birth of our Lord and Savior (yes I know it’s really in spring) can only wake more people up.

Charlie Baker deep throats Maura Healey's strap-on.

Good keep your pagan invisible sky man holidays to your ass backwards religious schools and out of public ones where my tax dollars are going.

>I hate fun
Christmas and Easter were pagan holidays and still have pagan elements. I always thought it was stupid I couldn't do anything fun on halloween because my parents said it was an anti Christian holiday when we set up a christmas tree and did egg hunts.

I'm gonna be slutty transgender Anne Frank (pre-oven) this year.

Massachusetts is like Californias retarded younger brother.

Not even surprised in the littlest bit.

TRICK

OR

TREAT

These days, Halloween is the most redpilled holiday.

thats hot

She died from typhus, you degenerate cuck

I offer this, which albeit only anectodatal evidence, is still, somewhat valid.

If you are stupidly going to ruin a child's fun, for a bullshit reason, these kids are going to remember it.

I'm 45, and still resent stuff that political correctness, then in its infancy, ruined in school 35 years ago.

These PC commies, ruining a harmless bit of fun, are sewing the wind.

do us all a favor and go post-oven

HALLOWEEN? NIGGA DAY

Halloweedn is the most degenerate holiday next to christmas. Little kids dress up like evil spirits and beg strangers for money. My kids won't be celebrating that shit.

She went in the oven after she died, like most Jews of that era.

Disgusting. Even the puritans tolerated Halloween. Dear god nuke my country and leave nothing but burnt dragon dildos and yarmulkes behind in your wrath. Trump if you're listening just nuke us, Buddha, Mohammed anybody. Xanadu or whatever the scientologist god or devil is, please nuke us. Kim jong un get subs in place and just nuke us. England you have nukes just shoot us. ANYBODY. This shit needs to end its disgusting and my country is garbage. AMEN.

/thread

What a shithole this country has become.

I bet they heard a lot of kids were going to dress up as Trump and cancelled it

>NO MORE WHITEY
X-Mas is next

beat me to it

TRICK
OR
TREAT

I'm going to be answering my door as Trump.

Kinda did that last year desu.

>Black and Orange” spirit day
KEK

"When people can't control their own emotions they start to control other peoples behavior"

This is a common theme with the Liberal and PC mindset and it's true.

>It's offensive and wrong for children to dress in costumes and have a parade
>It's progressive and correct for children to dress in drag and parade along with naked men engaging in various sexual fetishes
This is life in a liberal paradise.
This is reality.

The fact normies still consider us to be the bad guys fucking astounds me.

halloween is too white.
it is an ancient irish pagan festival originally called samhain, and therefore must go.

What the hell does politics have to do with HALLOWEEN? I mean if anything it should be encouraged because kids will be meeting with people of different backgrounds and actually experience different cultures. For fucks sake if I was an immigrant I'd be pissed I couldn't enjoy wearing a costume in class because of some dumb cunt that thinks immigrants can't understand Halloween. It's offensive to cancel it really.

Who is it not inclusive to?
Black kids, white kids, Mexican kids, they all love Holloween.

This is what I'm talking about. The only thing I can think of is muslims

BASED

So black face in an orange tux. Got it.

>Also, the parade is not inclusive of all the students

what?