My Court Case was Thrown Out

So I tried to sue my employer for firing me at the Charlottesville rally. I was tossed out since my they had a "right" to fire me. I was caught saying heil hitler but what they didn't realize was i was doing it ironically and i only went there for free speech. Yet my employer still fired me, can't get another job, and my only hope of compensation is gone.

Free speech is for the financially independent - who aren't married.

Thats what you get, nazi.

Lets talk about the Neo nazis who fired on a crowd of protestors after that recent Richard Spencer speech. Why are you people so fucking violent?

stupidity is supposed to be painful: that way you learn from it.

>can't get another job

Bullshit.

lmao welcome to the real world you shutin neckbeard faggot. Keep your autism in your moms basement behind your monitor. You`ll get recked if u take it outside.

I’m sure the company wouldn’t like a nazi working for them. Don’t waste your money. Find a new job. Lol

I wouldnt want to associate my business with white nationalists.

Why didn't you request time off and lie about where you were going?

Fake and gay

The solution is simple - kill your former employer.

Also - what's being slid?

Bullshitter, meme flag, and concern troll
Three strikes, you're saged

This is what people don't understand. Doxxing isn't the end of just /your current/ office job, it's the end of all of them. Because, office jobs will background check you, search the web and social media for you, and find out that you're a nazi. When will this information go away? Never. When will your career come back? Never. You're doomed to being a tradesman / manual laborer / starting your own business. Plz people be safe out there, it's not a joke.

>this thread
>these replies

You deserved to be fired you moron.

>ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

fuck off

see:

CIA is freaking out about Trump letting the world see the JFK assassination documents.

low effort. I see billions don't necessarily net you talent

sage

Trades and labour are better jobs anyway. Something needs to make a man out of OP and swinging a shovel might be it.

Office jobs are for women and fags

>what they didn't realize was i was doing it ironically
>I was merely pretending to be retarded

You deserve it for being an idiot OP
You reap what you sow

jesus christ you guys are retarded

libs are really bad at pretending to be not libs

In all fields
(1 post this ID)

I wish I got paid to lurk the chins

If you are in .ca, there are temp agencies. There are also under the table work in the fields. The spics out there are racist as hell and run a family based choke hold.but the farmers are so despite for hands to collect crops I doubt they will get a shit. Good pay for back breaking work, no tax. Also military. Best choice is to just to do off grid work where these faggots can't bug ya.

Sorry i may be an unemployed bum but at least im not a trade peasant

can you hook me up with a job, nigger? You suck at it.

c-checked?

>my only hope of compensation is gone.

You sound like a bitch. Fortune favors the bold, always remember that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

MEANWHILE I CAN LITERALLY READ COMMUNIST MANIFESTO AT MY JOB AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY BELIEFS AND NOTHING HAPPENS

YOU LOST NAZIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Being a nazi on this board was never ironic. kys faggot nigger kukistani

I told my boss hitler did nothing wrong and I got a promotion. Fuckin based!