Be careful with what you say to people in real life

You may be able to get away with the things you say about people and entire groups of people on this site, but don't think you can do the same thing in real life.

There're many people out there who'd have no qualms breaking your ribs or knocking your teeth out for saying the wrong thing to them.

Most of the racists here for instance; don't think every black person or whatever out there's going to just stand there and take your verbal abuse. There're a lot of black people who'd happily go to jail for going to town on a racist, make no mistake about that.

I personally don't care all that much about what you all have to say on anything, because I know it's either hollow or genuine but with no weight behind it...

But remember...in real life, there're some things that're better left kept to yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l000b47sfO4
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is 100% correct

thanks for that useful and accurate information OP

we're not stupid fucking kikes, we treat other people with legitimate kindness, even when we know we have the advantage

since our goal is a peaceful world, not mastery of the earth

I tell off niggers all the time and verbally express my disgust at faggots commies and trans faggots daily in real life. You wont do shit just like they dont.

Jew alert

Only if you are tiny little german faggot.

Germany non white in one generation.

An usual demoralizing thread trying to spread fear... do you think you scare me? You guys are a bunch of retards that would be massacred by a decently trained band of men.
Just keep your backs warm and prepare reprisals for such stuff with like minded people

punching someone who you disagree with is nigger tier behavior.

Thanks, Mom.

I like how you call blacks violent, moron.

I disagree. You just want containment.

OK nigger jew faggot.

Works both ways cunt

I called a black a nigger once, he threatened to kick my ass. The very next day I saw him getting arrested for selling weed to kids in a drug-free zone. Why should I be afraid of retards?

Jakes on you. I try to interact with black people as little as possible.

However, in real life I concealed carry an 9 mil. I can hardly wait to be sucker punched by someone who thinks I am a racist, it would be worth it to waste a piece of leftist trash...and get away with it.

I fought a terrorist attack for about 2 years with people saying to me all the worst shit imaginable and now you're warning me to not "be racist"? get a fucking grip idiot.

this. OP is a fag digits confirmed

>being this big of a faggot

>don't try to ally yourself with likeminded people, goyim
>they will beat you up, goyim

eat shit dirty kike, we talk about how much we hate niggers, arabs and jews daily. I've yet to speak with a bluepilled person IRL; well, there is one faggot but he's shorter than me.

we're all quite aware that niggers, spics and leftists are prone to violent outbursts. do you think we don't have contingencies in place? get violent, nigger, see what happens.

imagine being a Leftist and actually thinking you'd win in a fight

That's why we have concealed carry, or open carry in some states. If you don't like what I say and try to harm me, then I will kill you. It's really quite simple. If I catch you in my house at night I kill you. If you try to open my car door, killed. Having said that, I would never approach a black person and strike up a conversation about ANYTHING.

>There're a lot of black people who'd happily go to jail for going to town on a racist, make no mistake about that.
Worth it for a tooth that can be replaced but be serious, smart ones are armed and never start the shit. Always make sure niggers make mistakes to get maximum prison time, execution even better

Blacks are violent, you say?

This is the first I'm hearing of this.

OP IS FAKE AND GAY

I guess that's the benefit of being outside of the containment cities, I know black who would gladly genocide niggers. They fucking hate those faggots too.

Talking about Sup Forums in real life...

God dammit, you newfags.

Boy you sure would be proving those racists wrong with all their stereotypes about blacks being dumb and violent by bashing them in the head

I say shit I say on here irl
And yet they're all pussies; black or white, big or small
What's your argument

Last Halloween I got drunk and screamed the word nigger over and over again in Manhattan. People gave me dirty looks but didn't do shit. Fuck you.

>Drug-free zone
What? Why not sell in the approved dope spot instead? Oh yeah... Niggers...

Quality shitpost as always from guy in Canada wearing a UN flag.

If only there were some country we could deport the white supremacists to. Guess we'll just have to round them up in the FEMA camps once they start their "revolution."

is he that fucking obamaleaf muslim?

> l-listen goy, don't go voicing your opinions to people outside of this containment b- I mean forum. You'll be socially ostracized and nobody will sleep with you! I assure you!!!! Just keep your opinions to yourself and everything will be ok...

And I'd happily go to jail for shooting an ornery nigger. It goes both ways. You sound butthurt.

Better dead than communist. You go ahead and submit to the mob, I won't.

>There're a lot of black people who'd happily go to jail for going to town on a racist

pretty dumb

Nice try shill. Since I am strong and the richest person in my life I say literally whatever I want whenever I want. I also wear Donald Trump shirts and none of you pussies do a fucking thing :) if you tried I'd drop you

I can yell fuck niggers out loud in public and no one wont give a shit

>falling for white supremacy meme
Shylock has you right where he wants you, you stupid fucking faggot.

That's why if a nigger tries to harm me I'll shoot him in his nigger face and save the taxpayers money. Ez solution NIGGER

Nah mate. Every year I get a little bit closer to naming the Jew. Normies need spoon-fed the truth.

And we've already gotten past the occasional Jew joke, how they're less than .2% of the US population, how effective Judasim has been as a survival mechanism, the Khazars, etc.

If your a rich, white, college leftie you don't know jack shit about real life.

nigger

My challenge to fight any antifa member 1v1 still stands.

Of course it's the Jew. Every single time its the Jew even when you don't think it is it ALWAYS turns out to be the Jew no matter what.

>thinking I talk to anyone outside of Sup Forums

Always be polite
Niggers only rape, murder, rob, or assault rude people.

>don't pick fights you can't win
wow OP really deep insights here

>There're a lot of black people who'd happily go to jail for going to town on a racist

And I'd have no problem shooting them in the face. What's your point?

the op is practicing his weaponized virtue signaling.

Do you mean to say niggers are likely unable to control themselves and indulge in violence?

I do not believe this. Other than skin pigmentation they are exactly like white people.

>nigger image
>ID : ThUg

My classmate is jew and i freaquntly name jew at class.

i hope it's in a state with stand your ground laws

hey i know this is bait but you see you display the reddit spacing faggotry and i am calling you out. fuck you biitch kys

No I won't say mean things to them LOL. That's nigger tier. I'll deny them jobs, promotions, I'll be a good little boy and work my way up the corporate ranks, then when I'm in a position of power, I will use it against them. That's how you win. Attain power, then use it. You are foolish to think we are all just jobless NEETs and "neo nahtzeeeees"

All human interaction usually has the element of violence, and the desire to do harm upon someone in it. These two elements especially become huge in public where people are mostly strangers. If you prepare yourself for them and go into the public being willing to do both, then most likely you will already have a mental edge, since your body language will be saying as such.

Thats all there is to it really. If you are a huge dude, someone who already is intimidating or has some other thing for violence already ingrained...it wont matter that much what you say or dont say.

To talk shit to anyone can easily be done if you are just willing to try to kill them (may not always be in your favor though), maybe prison time for you (if some cop decides that you are too much of a dick) or something else. But if one plays his cards right one can easily get away with talking shit to people on the outside. There are lots of places besides the nigger hood where people intermix, and where freedomtalking opportunity can be found.

having said that, I often dream of just shouting "I HATE NIGGERS" out loud in public, but have never done so...probably should try it at least once. I think I can beat up most people here already.

>things that didn't happen

This. Some guy I know of got called to Dean's office for racism. Probably posting larpy shit on Facebook. A real fuckin idiot.

>There're many people out there who'd have no qualms breaking your ribs or knocking your teeth out for saying the wrong thing to them.

Leftists don't understand this works both ways.

ok niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerfaggot

>There're many people out there who'd have no qualms breaking your ribs or knocking your teeth out for saying the wrong thing to them.
So calling a nigger a nigger causes them to chimp out, and thus proving they're niggers?

>don't give a shit about going to jail
Can we just send them all to jail and skip this whole stupid "crime" process?

Everyone should go out and call at least one nigger a nigger today and help clean our streets by getting these fucking animals arrested.

lmao faggot

/pol are a bunch of beta fags. Racism has no place in modern society, but /pol is stuck in the fucking 50's. I can say 100% they wouldn't say shit to a black person face to face, the only reason they are 'openly' racist on /pol is because Sup Forums offers anonymity. Take that away and you get kid protesters who just shitpost a bunch of pepe memes but are cowards irl.

youtube.com/watch?v=l000b47sfO4

link related

Why not? Most black people are chill, at least where I live. I was at the liquor store the other week and one of them in line (obv. a regular) turns around and starts joking with me about how lucky I am to be white because I it neva easy fo da black man.

lmao keep trying to defend yourself leftist "men"

Give me a fucking break. I say whatever and I'm fine.

race-based discrimination is illegal. calling a nigger "nigger", is not. you'd think a group of people with so much experience dealing with the criminal justice system would learn something

There should be rules for this kind of crap in real life

>dont expect the enemy, or even neutral party to be reasonable
>always prepare for violence and to do harm upon others to defend your freedom of speech

because they will do so upon you every single fucking time if they get the chance. Get dogs, friends with you, maybe some makeshift blunt weaponry, maybe some fighting classes, getting buff also helps etc.

This is the price to be able to do pic related. To be in real life, as we are here, takes work, money and effort...while a comment here more or less is free...something many neets are not familiar with...with work lol

Yeah, I am always a little concerned browsing Sup Forums while at uni, have a feeling some nigger will see what I am reading and chimp out at me.

That's why I carry , so I can place people who intend to do me harm for my beliefs, 6 feet under, smiling

I say what I please. I've never met a man I couldn't kill if they ever get too ornery.

niggers are actually terrified of real self described racists
they only act tough with spineless cucks who bend over backwards trying not to offend them

Who is Jake?

>implying they can read, or would bother reading over your shoulder

No one on Sup Forums is actually racist. It's satire. Also, reality has a conservative bias. Liberals can't intelligently defend their political beliefs in a real-life debate, it's fucking easy to turn a Bernie leftist back toward center

Oh no, the swarthy suburbanites in brand clothes might swing their noodle arms at me.

Bring it on, porch monkeys.

Shut up nigger

Ok but i see regular posts about redpilled chads who get into fights with feminists and regularly BTFO niggers and 'antifa scum'. In actuality this is complete bullshit. /pol are a bunch of internet hard dreamers. The real white supremacists and racists are out there, and they fucking hate /pol. /pol are a bunch o'kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

link related

Are you threatening me? You think bullying and physical violence can stand in the way of truth?

You're a real piece of shit. Do you know that?

Who the fuck cares? You attack, you get reported.

Simple.

I do find it funny either niggers really post here upset or some one is triggering me , regardless I love my home /pol 4 ever go grease somewhere else

What are you on about? Last time I hung out with my sister and brother in law I told them all about how feminism developed into the horse shit it is these days and how antifa is all niggers working for the communist kikes. Much to their agitation, I might add.

I'd take an ass beating in order to get a nigger locked up.

>There're a lot of black people who'd happily go to jail for going to town on a racist, make no mistake about that.
no shit man, is this your 1st day on Sup Forums?

is this true? please tell me it isn't!

>associating yourself with full-on retards like Soyboy Spencer
no thanks

While everyone else runs their mouths about white people? You are sorely mistaken.

>your sister
doesn't count. Spewing offensive shit to your sisters is different from going to a white supremacist rally and marching with tiki torches. Most of /pol are just like the 2 vids that u sent. Memers, Dreamers. But not people of action

Who says anybody here goes to WP rallies with tiki torches? We stand around in Sup Forums man costumes and hand out memes.

You'd go to jail? That, and I'm pretty sure you'd be stuck with the guilt of killing a fellow human being.

Really, it doesn't matter what they'd do to you...you'd still be murdering somebody in cold blood. And I know you're not a heartless monster...the guilt of taking away that person's life would most definitely eat away at you.

That's why we insist on the 2A and CCW, whenever someone physically attacks you for your speech, you should defend yourself.

>not people of action
hola fago de nuevo

Nope. I scream my semite resentment into their shitty little fagfaces until their heads explode, just like Jesus did. It works perfectly fine, all their butts explode in one glorious blurb of goo. Aftet that, I finish them off with a good old SIEG HEIL aaaand i'm spent.

NEEEXT!

This why ethnic cleansing is the only solution.

If you aint armed you aint ready.